PDA

View Full Version : why!?!

Black Mamba
14-10-05, 22:57
why is neocron 2 so difficult to pay for. i need to reactivate my account by a new click2wait account but i cant see an option for this in my account settings, and every paybycash option seems to take forever, i want to play now :mad:

Nidhogg
14-10-05, 23:40
Which is it? Click2Pay or PayByCash? They're two totally different companies and offer different payment options (C2P = credit cards, PBC = everything else). You seem to be confused in your post because you can only use one or the other, not both.

N

Skusty
14-10-05, 23:45
Which is it? Click2Pay or PayByCash? They're two totally different companies and offer different payment options (C2P = credit cards, PBC = everything else). You seem to be confused in your post because you can only use one or the other, not both.

N
Niddie seems to be sleepy :p He says " click2wait " it means "click2pay" if you don't pay attension when you are sleepy...i go 1hour before you and im not tired ... :p

Nidhogg
14-10-05, 23:46
Yes, but then he goes on to mention PayByCash. Do keep up.

N

/edit - if you've selected PayByCash at some point in the past then you can't go back to Click2Pay without contacting account@neocron.com and asking them to set it up for you.

Skusty
14-10-05, 23:47
Yes, but then he goes on to mention PayByCash. Do keep up.

N
Oh, read it again, did not notice PBC first time i read it :p Now it seems like im tierd to :p

ZoVoS
14-10-05, 23:51
Oh, read it again, did not notice PBC first time i read it :p Now it seems like im tierd to :p

crash and buuuuuuuuuuuuurn

lol

Skusty
14-10-05, 23:52
crash and buuuuuuuuuuuuurn

lol
Noo! :p

Black Mamba
15-10-05, 00:48
ok well basically my account was setup with click2pay, then i got bored and cancelled my account. now im not bored of nc so i deceide to activate my account, however my click2pay account is closed as well, leaving me with the only option to paybycash in the account section. basically i want to pay via a new click2pay account or a card option which means i dont have to wait 10 years before i can play

Nidhogg
15-10-05, 00:52
Drop a mail to account@neocron.com and they might be able to help you reactivate your old C2P account.

N

Black Mamba
15-10-05, 10:29
well as i predicted its going to take days to sort out, what a stupid system compared to when nc had worldpay

Skusty
15-10-05, 10:39
well as i predicted its going to take days to sort out, what a stupid system compared to when nc had worldpay
Aye!!

Mystic-Crusader
15-10-05, 10:50
go back to how we payed in nc1, never had ay problems then, i cancled my account atleast 3 times then reactivated and it was easy, now if i want a break i don't cancle coz i know it will take atleast 4 days to get playing again.

aquacoder
15-10-05, 12:11
Not true. It took me 4 minutes to reactivate my C2P account and starting to play. But it is better you use IE for that, at least on my pc ^^

giga191
15-10-05, 12:32
Haven't you read KKs no return policy?

[VP]Orion
15-10-05, 14:58
Ive cancelled NC several times using C2P (Changed payment periods and one time took a WoW break) and every time I had the account up and running again within minutes. Only problems I had was in the beginning and they where about me using a decent webbrowser (FF) so I had to start up the old Internet Exploder to get it working. After that theres been no problems at all.

vashtyphoon78
15-10-05, 15:25
Orion']Ive cancelled NC several times using C2P (Changed payment periods and one time took a WoW break) and every time I had the account up and running again within minutes. Only problems I had was in the beginning and they where about me using a decent webbrowser (FF) so I had to start up the old Internet Exploder to get it working. After that theres been no problems at all.

you dont deserve to be here :p but it took me 2 days to reactivate my account using C2p. but hey C2P is better than PBC by 10000000x times.

(i live in the US so duh)

Asurmen Spec Op
15-10-05, 19:00
(i live in the US so duh)
oh noz! gets outa meh country :p

Lifewaster
15-10-05, 19:08
I bought the game for my bro to try, he wanted to use pay by cash, but somehow the account setup prohibits any setup of an account except via click 2 pay.

So, in order to setup his account, we had to first use click to pay to create the account, then cancel click 2 pay after successful creation, and only then could we activate the pay by cash system.

Seems pretty dumb to me that the "alternative" payment method can only be used after initially using click2pay.

Asurmen Spec Op
15-10-05, 19:10
Atleast you people got PBC, dont whine about it.

Nidhogg
15-10-05, 19:47
Seems pretty dumb to me that the "alternative" payment method can only be used after initially using click2pay.
Can you describe the sequence of steps you went through that would not allow the direct creation of a PayByCash account?

N