PDA

View Full Version : Overlapping windows

giga191
14-10-05, 19:14
When windows overlap it's impossible to put items in and out of them which gets annoying after a while. Fix next patch plz

Kozmos
14-10-05, 19:23
When windows overlap it's impossible to put items in and out of them which gets annoying after a while. Fix next patch plz

not even sure what you mean lol.

like youve got the process window behind the inventory window ?
Thats how ive got mine setup, actually makes shit alot easier and quicker lol, click and hold item, hit F2 and it removes the inventory, let go of the item and its in the processor directly behind the inventory window

Riddle
14-10-05, 19:35
Only problem i get with overlapping windows is the fact that i can't trade :mad:

Every time there is a window under the prompt to trade is doesn't work.

BUGGED me thinks

giga191
14-10-05, 20:06
for example: when you have your armor window behind your implant window, you can't put implants into the implant window to be implanted

Darkana
14-10-05, 20:12
When windows overlap it's impossible to put items in and out of them which gets annoying after a while. Fix next patch plz"annoying after a while" ... like after a couple years? :D My hope is, they will fix that and a number of other RPOS related bugs with the release of the modified gxf engine ...

Torq
14-10-05, 20:12
yupp, that's really annoying

Dribble Joy
14-10-05, 20:48
O_o

I've been dragging things into partially obscured windows for ages...

giga191
15-10-05, 12:35
it's been like this since one of the RPOS patches

Original monk
15-10-05, 14:40
it's been like this since one of the RPOS patches

yeah it is and its annoying :/ i hope it gets fixed :)

[VP]Orion
15-10-05, 14:45
Giga, as someone else mentioned. Use the Functionkeys to just close the window. I do it all the time, I dont find it a hassle and its no work doing it either.