PDA

View Full Version : Ion 3 and Neptune

Crest
14-10-05, 17:54
ok So I spam daily on Neptune for a MK3 ... I have seen MK1's but yet to see 3's ....

Someone once suggested that there was a server wipe before PVP status ... or that all the players who would have had, are now no longer on the server ....

Is the Ion MK3 on Neptune a myth or do they exist .... I have on terra ... so i know they exist there .....

Also I know orignal benn looking to (Wonder if he ever got 1)

Original monk
14-10-05, 18:02
nopez :/ there is one guy telling me he has one but doesnt wonna sell it to me ... he does really mysterious about it and i dont think he has one

i didnt see em yet on neptune, not in a tradewindow and not in the air :/

thats why i suggest: with any next event or contest .. halloween/race/appartment/tournament (doesnt have to be on neptune exactly) ... as a first price include an ion MK3 drone on neptune !

so the winner can BP em and sell them at expensive prices, nice price for a contest not ? :P

over a while these bp's get duplicated and everyone will get he's or her share :)

Dargeshaad
14-10-05, 18:07
I heard lil bastards drop them :p

Crest
14-10-05, 18:08
We were hunting somewhere .... umm .... not spoken abot ...

A droner had my apu killed(Shoving him while he was AOE mobs . So 4 x 120/120 and my APU did not have a chance .....

I moved to a dicrete corner ...... where he could not push me ... He launched a drone to pull the guards to where I was ....

At this point I was a little slow, drone he launched was an ION (i know this by the damage and shots it fired) ... I should have waited for him to drop it and grab it ... but I was too busy ressing ..... After that he made a wrong move and guards introduced him the the devil ......

I never looked at the drone but was a ION .. .another guy in El' one day had an ion 1 ... but a few people I have spoken to want ion 3 (All droners at els) So as yet i have not seen one, or Bp of 1 on neptune

I heard lil bastards drop them :p

Could always kill every droner and see what they drop ...all 3 with LE's out

Skusty
14-10-05, 18:30
Where you get the mk3s on terra ?

Dargeshaad
14-10-05, 18:32
From nice people that are willing to give you a BP I'd imagine ;)

Crest
14-10-05, 18:37

From nice people that are willing to give you a BP I'd imagine ;)

Yup .... I have (If that account had not expired yet)

Kozmos
14-10-05, 18:43
cant get ION 3's from a vendor, they were given out in a competition and are only available in player trade.
Neptune was pandore, pandore players had to transfer their chars to neptune, it all depends if a droner transferred to neptune with a ION3 to BP

aKe`cj
14-10-05, 19:22
cant get ION 3's from a vendor, they were given out in a competition and are only available in player trade.
Neptune was pandore, pandore players had to transfer their chars to neptune, it all depends if a droner transferred to neptune with a ION3 to BP

Correct - they were a introduced as an event reward that took place on mars, merc and terra. I have no idea wether this drone was even handed out to players on pandore by AD...seeing as it was never available through any trader NPC.... :confused:

Kozmos
14-10-05, 19:24
Correct - they were a introduced as an event reward that took place on mars, merc and terra. I have no idea wether this drone was even handed out to players on pandore by AD...seeing as it was never available through any trader NPC.... :confused:

thats true tho knowing AD they probably had a NPC at the drone racetrack that sold it i guess :p

zii
14-10-05, 21:44

Pandore chars did not transfer their chars to Neptune. Pandore had its name changed to Neptune. Many Pandore(Neptune) chars transferred to other servers, such as Terra.

sultana
15-10-05, 05:25
Ion MkIII Drone Vendor in the Tangent HQ, Right next the TL92 Pulselaser One.

:lol:

Original monk
15-10-05, 09:35
Ion MkIII Drone Vendor in the Tangent HQ, Right next the TL92 Pulselaser One.

:lol:

no kidding ?

lol ya got me :D