PDA

View Full Version : Neptune + Tradeskillers + Factions

Crest
14-10-05, 09:56
So one of the reasons for keeping LE's on neptune are for trade skillers....

I spent about an hour last night spaming for a person who could repair for me. After a period of time, I saw a message for what would be a tradeskill club .... got App location

Went in and yes there was a resser and a const + repairer in there .....
He did the work and I left. Needless to say they had LE's in.

Now here are a couple of things.
1) Would it not be nice if when you create a character he has 2 default GR's
a) Primary App
b) Market. its free to GR to the Market, but you pay to GR away. Its the only safe zone in the game. You have access to all vendors, at normal prices, and trade skillers can do their thing. No one requires LE's as you can trade skilll as you please. If you are levelng trade skiller normally (Either through missions or through hunting, you hvave no LE protection after level 40 just as every other runner.
The Market does not have to be fancy, and should be mebbe north of j01 accross the water on the ISLAND that we have heard about. You can't leave the market except through GR so it does not help in anyway to tag GR's or give runners any advantage.

2) I constantly see people asking for a TS FSM, or a XX FSM .... I have been spaming for 2 weeks now something about wanting 240 licenses from each faction.
So I ask my self, why is it when someone needs a Bio, TT, Crahn, PP, Next FSM I am able to help, while I ask for weeks for Licenses and wither no one has a symp 90 or no one is prepared to help.

On this its now simple, you can help me, I will run my monk from MC5 or my droner from el farid ..... you can't help me .... I will look for someone who can .....

eprodigy
14-10-05, 09:59
its a decent idea. whether someone likes it depends on their view of how 'hardcore' the server should be.

personally I think, there should be no LE and everyones exact location should be available on the citycom. and apartments should either be removed or the password should also be shown on the citycom. logged in = possible target.

vashtyphoon78
14-10-05, 14:54
i love this idea it would be perfect for all the traders and shit on ALL the servers, not just neptune. and it would finally make use of that damn island :lol: