PDA

View Full Version : OMFG plz help me

Cerbious
11-10-05, 22:37
YES DAMN FUCKING CLICK 2 PAY!!!

Ok as some may know i recently reactivated my Neocron account! WOO HOO

Well to be honest i reacitvated both of my accounts (2) and my flat m8's account (1). Now even the children i help teach can do this maths 2+1= (you may use number lines or cubes if it helps) i make it 3. But click 2 pay make it 4!

It is possible this happened when reactivating my account as their website lagged on me and might have done the imaginary account there as i clicked a few times.

thing is last month they took out 4 payments i thourght it could have been a one of fuck up and for 7 odd quid wasnt going to go through hasle getting it back.. it now just done it to me again so it means im paying for one of my accounts twice. 14 odd quid im owed and goes up each month so i need it sorted tbh.

now i could deactivate all my accounts and go through the shit of reactivating them again.. but would that mean i lose my fresh months worth and ended up paying for 7 accounts worth to get 3 up for a month?!

i want this to be sorted and i want my money back... what shall i do?

CMaster
11-10-05, 22:42
When you cancel your account, you don't lose the time you paid for already...

Cerbious
11-10-05, 22:55
so if i reacitvate it i dont have to pay again?

also how will i go about a reinbursment?

Dade Murphey
11-10-05, 23:01
have you tried contacting anyone at account@neocron.com about any of this yet? If they can't help directly they might be able to atleast tell you how you can remedy the situation

Nidhogg
11-10-05, 23:51
Yes, why not contact account@neocron.com? They may be able to help more than a rant thread. BTW, multiple-clicking anything on a payment site is a really, really bad idea.

N

Mill Gates
11-10-05, 23:53
BTW, multiple-clicking anything on a payment site is a really, really bad idea.

N

Indeed it is. This also applies when your trying to print something.

Vryce
12-10-05, 00:40
BTW, multiple-clicking anything on a payment site is a really, really bad idea.
N

Hate to O/T the thread, but, more good signature material from the Nid; I think we'll have to start paying him for this stuff. :p

Sgt. Pepper
12-10-05, 03:29
[ edited ]

Xeno LARD
12-10-05, 15:49
Cerb!!!

<3

Skusty
12-10-05, 16:07
[ edited ]

Cerbious
12-10-05, 20:37
Yes, why not contact account@neocron.com? They may be able to help more than a rant thread. BTW, multiple-clicking anything on a payment site is a really, really bad idea.

N

contact neocron i was going to do but wasnt sure if they could help as it a payment thing even though it is a payment to do with thier game... thats why i asked!

rant thread?! no, i know it may have started off like that("yes damn fucking click to pay").. but i was angry, 90% of thread is what i needed to ask. please dont say a sentance (10%) can turn the thread into a rant, as far as i know a rant is if for example 'someone keeps ranting on and on' going over same topic pointlessly (yes topic been before but this a different situation). Or a rant is interpetaded as just pointless slagging somthing off. My post ended with a point.

Yes multiple clicking on somthing is a bad idea and i wont be doing that one again in a hurry, but i was already aware of this and it was a inpatient accident.

Nid not trying to go head to head with u here but 10% of your post is what i needed to know, 90% however felt like a attack against me which im not prepared for today.

Vae Victis
12-10-05, 21:26
Nid not trying to go head to head with u here but 10% of your post is what i needed to know, 90% however felt like a attack against me which im not prepared for today.beat him up cerbi, you can do it!
go cerbi, go cerbi ...

C2P never fucked me over.
PBC, however, did. they made me wait 1 month then saying they never got the payment.. stupid american company..
only good thing coming from america is McDonalds (if that started in the USA even.)

Nidhogg
12-10-05, 21:31
C2P already have a tough enough time on this forum dealing with the mistakes that they make so if you make an error and then try to pass it off as "DAMN FUCKING CLICK 2 PAY!!!" then you should expect to be brought up about it. It may be a fun, off-the-cuff comment from your point of view but it's unnecessarily negative P.R. from mine that the game can do without. Finally, my comment wasn't a personal attack, it was general advice for anyone else facing the same situation.

N

/edit - leaving this aside, how are you actually getting on with getting your dosh back? :p

Terayon
12-10-05, 21:39
C2P gave me 2 months of free time by accident once.

Then that problem caused PBC problems for a few days so i got more free time there somehow.

So i dont mind either company :D.

Its all sorted now though, so i guess no more freebies. :(