PDA

View Full Version : Price of the TG weapons

awkward silence
07-10-05, 19:35
They are very expensive. Its about the same than a blacksun. Why is it so that i can probably get 10 5 slot blacksuns with a conster for the price of a single 5 slotted TG pistol. Opinions?

zii
07-10-05, 20:10
I think your signature request has been done.

RogerRamjet
07-10-05, 20:14
My signature request is better :D

zii
07-10-05, 20:54
Will all your babies be born with a tashe?

RogerRamjet
07-10-05, 21:01
Guarenteed :D

cloud_kicker
07-10-05, 21:12
hmm i thought this post was about tg weapons not signatures :confused:

Asurmen Spec Op
07-10-05, 21:14
My signature request is better :D

I accept!

awkward silence
07-10-05, 22:10
I think your signature request has been done.

changed

awkward silence
07-10-05, 22:13
hmm i thought this post was about tg weapons not signatures :confused:

Since this is MY thread. I can play nid for a sec.

Stay on topic or ill make all yooooooors avatars elves :p

Vae Victis
08-10-05, 02:04
I think awkward should have rogers babies.

Asurmen Spec Op
08-10-05, 02:05
What about me? :(

vashtyphoon78
08-10-05, 02:11
@ Asurmens sig:

YOU CANT HAVE MY ESSENCE!

@ Topic: i think most FSM weapons are more expensive than others of around the same TL.

Asurmen Spec Op
08-10-05, 02:58
@ Asurmens sig:

YOU CANT HAVE MY ESSENCE!

@ Topic: i think most FSM weapons are more expensive than others of around the same TL.
to late my friend

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

vashtyphoon78
08-10-05, 06:00
NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo *sounds of a robot shutting down*

giga191
08-10-05, 10:06
is it possible to build FSM weapons or do you just buy them and hope that for once that the amount of slots displayed by the vendor is accurate?

retr0n
08-10-05, 11:04
is it possible to build FSM weapons or do you just buy them and hope that for once that the amount of slots displayed by the vendor is accurate?

Not possible to res/cst, so you have to buy shitloads. Whoever thought up that
system should be smacked a few times.

awkward silence
08-10-05, 11:41
Not possible to res/cst, so you have to buy shitloads. Whoever thought up that
system should be smacked a few times.

System is nice since ya dont need a cst but they should have a greater chance of slots and be cheaper.

Id like to use a TG pistol but ill go for the BS since its cheaper. Essentially theyre the same wep but I would like to use the TG pistol because its cool :cool:

KK make people use em... make em cheaper!

awkward silence
08-10-05, 11:51

Sure... if roger is ok with it...im in!

[ edited ]

Vae Victis
08-10-05, 11:55
Sure... if roger is ok with it...im in!

[ edited ]Nah, no chance.. roger prefers the real deal. :lol:

RogerRamjet
08-10-05, 12:56
Im scared :confused:

IceStorm
08-10-05, 16:25
Why is it so that i can probably get 10 5 slot blacksuns with a conster for the price of a single 5 slotted TG pistol. Opinions?Who needs opinions? Do the math. Every single HackNet item requires a high capacity BP which costs 2k without barter. Figure with a good barter each BP is 1k. Each BP requires a trip to the high security database. I don't know if you've been in HackNet, but getting up there, even with decent HCK and T-C is a pain in the ass. Once you're there you can't load a stack of BPs at a time, you need to obtain each one manually. That manual process takes three to five mouse clicks if you're lucky. If you're unlucky you also have to scroll the menus. Getting 20 BPs of CPUs takes five minutes. Imagine what happens if you want 60 BPs for a short bulk weapon build.

Next you need a license. 73 NC or so per license, but you'll need 90 FS in the relevant faction for the license.

After that, you need to buy MNPU parts. Even with a barterer, those are going to be expensive.

You still need grease and that grease is still expensive.

Then, after building, the only place to sell duds is Yo's. You'll be lucky if you manage to recoup your dud costs using a good barterer.

Finally, unless you're on Neptune, slottage is going to suck.

It's a pain to build HackNet weapons. It takes considerable time, expense, and just isn't worth it unless you can sell the rare few high-slot ones for a high price.

Jipz
08-10-05, 17:12
TG raygun are FSM not hacknet...

Asurmen Spec Op
08-10-05, 17:48
Holy fuck, what did he say that got edited for being "Inopropriate"

:confused:

IceStorm
08-10-05, 17:48
TG raygun are FSM not hacknet...Oh, then it's just people being lazy, unless the TG raygun is faction locked. It shouldn't be as the PP-whatever plasma pistol in CA isn't.

awkward silence
10-10-05, 20:28
Holy fuck, what did he say that got edited for being "Inopropriate"

:confused:

I could tell you but i doubt youd be able to handle it young padawan ;)

awkward silence
10-10-05, 20:31
Oh, then it's just people being lazy, unless the TG raygun is faction locked. It shouldn't be as the PP-whatever plasma pistol in CA isn't.

it has stats about 10 lower than the Blacksun and its way more costly. No use at all because a cster made BS will most probably have better slots as well.

F for implementing it KK