PDA

View Full Version : -=NWA=- Video

Tarn
04-10-05, 02:36
No flamers , this video was made and edited by me.

http://files.filefront.com/1337wmv/;4202910;;/fileinfo.html

Terayon
04-10-05, 02:57
What server do you play on and whats your ingame name?

eprodigy
04-10-05, 03:08
i recognize the names from terra ^^

decent i buess. monk pvp sucks though

her.
04-10-05, 04:11
sex tarn.....make a video wit me in it fuckin some bitches up :p

Terayon
04-10-05, 04:53
monk pvp sucks though
Ah, so its monk pvp. Im not going to bother with it then.

Wileyz
04-10-05, 05:38
it doesnt actually show any skill @ all, 2 hybrids on a tank... thats not much of an effort and a tank against a pure apu... not much skill @ all, i owned some of your guyz outside dre today, some of u NWA and trauma guys....

Terayon
04-10-05, 07:10
i owned some of your guyz outside dre today, some of u NWA and trauma guys....
I ate a ham sandwich today.

eprodigy
04-10-05, 08:05
it's more difficult to eat the sandwhich too :angel:

sultana
04-10-05, 08:09
it's more difficult to eat the sandwhich too :angel:
harsh.

Mr Friendly
04-10-05, 14:08
Ill be makin a vid in a few weeks, pure LIB/wyatt earp PE :)

i have high standards so ima make this video compete with a fang vid :p

Tarn
04-10-05, 14:15
it doesnt actually show any skill @ all, 2 hybrids on a tank... thats not much of an effort and a tank against a pure apu... not much skill @ all, i owned some of your guyz outside dre today, some of u NWA and trauma guys....
Oh right , your talking about the 2 spys that were low level and had to use drugs ... and they still made you zone? :)

Clobber
04-10-05, 14:17

I dont think its posted to show uber skillz to get a stonker over moron. I dunno if thats why people are making pvp vids then they need to get out more.

Nicely put together as usual Tarn, make a op war video ftw ;)

Speedball
04-10-05, 14:26
Isn't it boring to say who killed who on the forums ? "oloool i pwnd those guys and yesterday i pwnd your momiii olooololol", stfu if your strong no need to say it on the forum, the people will see it ingame.

Tarn
04-10-05, 14:27
blah messd up

Tarn
04-10-05, 14:28
I dont think its posted to show uber skillz to get a stonker over moron.
Clobber = Correct . Im just makeing these to get better at makeing videos and stuff. And Wileyz all i gota say is you talk to much. :lol:

Cyphor
04-10-05, 16:58
On the video side of things i thought it was pretty good, good transitions and the music went well with the pvp. About all i'd sugest is having the weapon sounds at a low lvl in the background, its just a personal preferance but i like to hear the weps go off :)

NiMBle
04-10-05, 17:03
e.g pow pow pow, shhaaawiiing shawwwwiiiing.... pepepepepepepep

Vae Victis
04-10-05, 17:08
tarn actually has skill for those who replied...

At CRP he killed 2 PEs, a spy, an APU and nearly 1 PPU
the enemies left alive were 3 PPUs and 2 tanks, them 2 tanks nearly dying but having 3 PPUs and 2 attackers.. its nearly impossible to kill with 1 tank and 1 PPU.

Yes thats right.
I ppu'd.. w00t tarn has a ppu up his ass then he can kill!! FTW!
no, the enemies had 3 ppus and about 6 attackers.
2 vs 9 in other words.

next time you say someone sucks, make sure you're better than that person.
(directed at wileyz)

NiMBle
04-10-05, 17:51
Yeah, but those tanks etc must be shit to take that much damage from Psi Attack 2.

Vae Victis
04-10-05, 18:00
music owns though :D

NiMBle
04-10-05, 18:02
Yep, would be nice to drop down some DnB beats though :)

RogerRamjet
04-10-05, 18:04
Nah, some Sparks TBFH!

NiMBle
04-10-05, 18:14
Hardhouse FTW.

Crest
04-10-05, 18:37
This is so funny ... some guy goes through all the effort of creating a video .... and all I see are flames .....

I dont see someone else saying - we too have created a video, or here are some pointers in doing the video .....

Respect to the author for taking the time ..... No matter what flames come from it ... At least some cares more about the game than to bitch all day

Mr Friendly
04-10-05, 18:42
tarn actually has skill for those who replied...

At CRP he killed 2 PEs, a spy, an APU and nearly 1 PPU
the enemies left alive were 3 PPUs and 2 tanks, them 2 tanks nearly dying but having 3 PPUs and 2 attackers.. its nearly impossible to kill with 1 tank and 1 PPU.

Yes thats right.
I ppu'd.. w00t tarn has a ppu up his ass then he can kill!! FTW!
no, the enemies had 3 ppus and about 6 attackers.
2 vs 9 in other words.

that honestly doesnt matter...

ppus were involved = u cant dictate whether someone was skilled or not if they had a ppu on em

next time you say someone sucks, make sure you're better than that person.
(directed at wileyz)
pp1, nc1, by myself on my apu hyb. against 3 P.I.M.P. PEs, 1 LIB the other 2 usin PEs. killed all 3 never ran never zoned, none of them made it to the zoneline. hacked all 3 belts ;)
insurance

Crest
04-10-05, 18:49

ppus were involved = u cant dictate whether someone was skilled or not if they had a ppu on em

pp1, nc1, by myself on my apu hyb. against 3 P.I.M.P. PEs, 1 LIB the other 2 usin PEs. killed all 3 never ran never zoned, none of them made it to the zoneline. hacked all 3 belts ;)
insurance
Hybrids are over powered, nerf the hybrids with a sledge hammer ....... Quickly everyone sing the nerf the hybrids song

Mr Friendly
04-10-05, 19:05
Hybrids are over powered, nerf the hybrids with a sledge hammer ....... Quickly everyone sing the nerf the hybrids song

ever seen what a X-bow + DB pe does to a hybrid?

or how bout a slasher + db pe.....

even matches imho, only bad thing is nuttin but alotta nibs play PEs now, i havent met aPE usin a slasher who doesnt use a spray & pray method @_@

Vae Victis
04-10-05, 19:28

ppus were involved = u cant dictate whether someone was skilled or not if they had a ppu on emtry this
1 apu and 1 ppu vs 20 ff, dark, fang, desperados and every other fucking anticity clan.

right.
i can say that apu ppu team is skilled. mainly coz i know they fucking rox.
its either; my team rox, or anticity sux (this is including ur clan)
u give me the answer.
(and yes i realise my char is in dark, ask phillip, ask tupac, ask blood omen, ask rach, ask preach, ask little magic sock)
ask em about me.

i fought 3 tanks on my PE. you cant dictate im good coz i killed em, they fucking hit theirselves more than i hit them.

u werent there during the fight, you cant say whos skilled and whos not.

and it does take skill when fighting 9 ppl, 3 ppus included, but i bet you dont know anything about that.
having a ppu up ur ass doesnt make u god. ive seen loads of ppl without a ppu killing someone WITH a ppu up their ass.

NiMBle
04-10-05, 19:36
Ok tip for making good NC PvP Movie :

No Monks unless its an opwar vid
Dont record you and your APU friend setting up camp outside Cycrow Underground

Vae Victis
04-10-05, 19:37
Dont record you and your APU friend setting up camp outside Cycrow Undergroundnot even if we have marshmellows?

NiMBle
04-10-05, 19:54
not even if we have marshmellows?

Which colour? Pink or white?

RogerRamjet
04-10-05, 20:58
even matches imho, only bad thing is nuttin but alotta nibs play PEs now, i havent met aPE usin a slasher who doesnt use a spray & pray method @_@

Nice generalisation there, but can i just ask how do you know if theyre "spraying and praying" ?

paolo escobar
04-10-05, 21:00
Yep, would be nice to drop down some DnB beats though :)
YEY someone who likes decent music :)

Then i saw the post u quickly replied with.....

Hardhouse FTW.
Looked at ur sig and realised that you'll learn one day :p

----------------------------
Too much "get down wit ur badself" hiphop or thrash metal in vids i have seen in the past. Dont get me wrong its good but some variety would be nice. Not seen this vid yet as am on a crappy connection at work, i hope the score u chose wont dissapoint me :)

RogerRamjet
04-10-05, 21:10
I think im gonna make a pvp vid soon, with some quality choonage behind it :D

PS. Come MSN Paolo :D

Mr Friendly
04-10-05, 21:21
try this
1 apu and 1 ppu vs 20 ff, dark, fang, desperados and every other fucking anticity clan.

right.
i can say that apu ppu team is skilled. mainly coz i know they fucking rox.
its either; my team rox, or anticity sux (this is including ur clan)
u give me the answer.
(and yes i realise my char is in dark, ask phillip, ask tupac, ask blood omen, ask rach, ask preach, ask little magic sock)
ask em about me.

i fought 3 tanks on my PE. you cant dictate im good coz i killed em, they fucking hit theirselves more than i hit them.

u werent there during the fight, you cant say whos skilled and whos not.

and it does take skill when fighting 9 ppl, 3 ppus included, but i bet you dont know anything about that.
having a ppu up ur ass doesnt make u god. ive seen loads of ppl without a ppu killing someone WITH a ppu up their ass.

yea i saw ur apu ppu combo at crp once, u gank neone that comes, head to cyc gank ppl then when the ppus come out & u win or GR out, u claim ALL the ppl u killed were ppu. everything's exaggerated. only time i ever saw u & ur ppu against a big team was only about against 7-9 anti. of which u were para spammed as u ran towards crp GR. again ill say ur the biggest most pathetic NCAT smack talker lol. ur very similar to most of all the previous smack talkers from pluto who mostly were always seen with a ppu. dont even start up that topic.

btw 1/2 those guys u listed dont play nemore or havent been on for a good month. aaand we're not on terra nemore aaand we're not DarK nemore

RogerRamjet
04-10-05, 21:34
Yeh iCe, youre the biggest smacktalker ever!

You only hit about 98% of heals on me, i mean WTFLOLNOOBTBFH.

Tarn
04-10-05, 22:20
yeah the thing is my comp is to bad to use fraps so my friend on his main monk char recorded it all .... so thats all i had to put in.. but next time i will use the tips you guys gave thanks.. :)

Vae Victis
04-10-05, 22:34
[ edited ]

RogerRamjet
04-10-05, 22:42
Ive seen an NCAT team go to work at cycrow, and it certainly aint pretty (well, before most of them quit :()

I have yet to see better combos of players tbh.

Vae Victis
04-10-05, 22:46
i know a way to settle this.

u think ur a legend, i say ur not.

u fight me and smurf.

im sure ANY legend would say yes to this..
seeing as "ncat sucks" and "you fucking rox"

Asurmen Spec Op
04-10-05, 22:54
Such harsh language :/

iCe, have you ever even stated your PPU on these forums?:confused:

[ edited ]

Vae Victis
04-10-05, 23:01
iCe, have you ever even stated your PPU on these forums?:confused:only MY own ppu, but i deleted him and his stuff almost a year ago.
I got a friends account 2 months after that.
didnt name his PPU.
and i cant recall any fights in the last 3 months where i ran to the GR while being para spammed. only fight I had (only play a month since I took a 3-4 months break due to parties etc) was with Tarn.

[ edited ]

retr0n
04-10-05, 23:26
This thread is turning out nice. Been a while since we had a good smacktalk.
And btw, all this cross-server bullshit is sooo 2003.

Mr Friendly
05-10-05, 04:04
[ edited ]

point well proven that ur a massive ncat smack talker. ...again :)

u can think u & ur fighter is all skilled all because of some fights that go good for ya, but face it, with a ppu involved theres much less skill needed. db & para on the ppus side a quick AB & HL spam = ded if aim is good. you can ppu whore ur buds all day, not gunna prove nething for us that know better in-game ;)

& whats up with u & this legend stuff? all cuz i had it in my title for a few months? lol ive been with this game since beta 2, me & my friend(rl) were testers. thats why i say legend. [ edited ]
do this kid. play an apu, have nobody else with you, & gank ppl all day in the city, including ppus, tanks, apus, pes, possibly hybs (somtimes he beat me). then ill say ur at least decent compared to Shadow Dancer from pluto

sultana
05-10-05, 04:05
ever seen what a X-bow + DB pe does to a hybrid?

or how bout a slasher + db pe.....

Slasher pe's need 3 drugs for any kind of a decent dex + con setup, while Crossbow pe's need 260mill dex xp.

It's hardly fair if the pe has to drug that much to compete with a hybrid, and WoC is not meant to be a requirement for PvP.

Tarn
05-10-05, 04:06
point well proven that ur a massive ncat smack talker. ...again :)

u can think u & ur fighter is all skilled all because of some fights that go good for ya, but face it, with a ppu involved theres much less skill needed. db & para on the ppus side a quick AB & HL spam = ded if aim is good. you can ppu whore ur buds all day, not gunna prove nething for us that know better in-game ;)

do this kid. play an apu, have nobody else with you, & gank ppl all day in the city, including ppus, tanks, apus, pes, possibly hybs (somtimes he beat me). then ill say ur at least decent compared to Shadow Dancer from pluto
kryptonite stop fucking around in my thread and enjoy the video. :wtf:

Mr Friendly
05-10-05, 04:08
Slasher pe's need 3 drugs for any kind of a decent dex + con setup, while Crossbow pe's need 260mill dex xp.

It's hardly fair if the pe has to drug that much to compete with a hybrid, and WoC is not meant to be a requirement for PvP.

last time i checked nearly every PE i run into drugs. even the tsunami rifle PEs. every PE nowadays are druggie hippies with forsay redflash for speed etc & green dragon for poison resist etc.

kryptonite stop fucking around in my thread and enjoy the video. :wtf:
last time i tried to d/l it it was givin me some kinda error =/ guess ill try again.
(edit) ye i click the d/l link & the d/l never comes up, & no im not on windows xp so it didnt block nething.

Asurmen Spec Op
05-10-05, 04:55
Well friendly, how do you know its iCe?

How?

Mr Friendly
05-10-05, 06:43
Such harsh language :/

iCe, have you ever even stated your PPU on these forums?:confused:

[ edited ]
i was on a PE. assumptions are bad ermmk.

iCe comes on our comms seomtimes, barely speaks though. & he had this same argument on DarK forums about NCAT owns neone & how him & his m8s are better than neone bla bla lol, only bad thing is, it isnt smack talk for him, he actually thinks all this is true cuz he was in ncat @_@ the same as how when neone votes for the best apu on the server, they';ll pick the best apu in their clan. neway im out, l8r.

Wileyz
05-10-05, 07:21
i killed bobby digital twice, wen duelin him, killed Juelz somethin the rifle spy and made him zone several times, and killa cam kept stealthed, only decent fighter was statusdead

Dargeshaad
05-10-05, 12:26
the same as how when neone votes for the best apu on the server, they';ll pick the best apu in their clan. neway im out, l8r.
I think that's true for every class :p

RogerRamjet
05-10-05, 12:30
I think it safe to say who the best APU on the server is...

obviously me, TBFH IDST.

Dargeshaad
05-10-05, 12:41
I think it safe to say who the best APU on the server is...

obviously me, TBFH IDST.
Would that be your own private server you have set up just for yourself at home so you could for once be DA BEST ON DA SERVAH? :lol:

RogerRamjet
05-10-05, 12:43
I HA><><ORED TEH DAYTARBASE AND STOELED TEH SORSE CODE ROFLFLFLOLOLOLL1L1!!1L1L11,LOL

Let me dream :D

Vae Victis
05-10-05, 13:17
do this kid. play an apu, have nobody else with you, & gank ppl all day in the city, including ppus, tanks, apus, pes, possibly hybs (somtimes he beat me). then ill say ur at least decent compared to Shadow Dancer from plutofirst off i aint a kid.
2nd i suck with ANY class cept ppus, ok.
pretty decent on PE but again, loads of ppl are better. PPUing is all i got.
and tbh, PPUing 1 guy against an army of zer.. erm enemies DOES take skill.
im not saying im god, im saying im good with wot i do (mostly noobbuffing tho)

at least i aint sayin legend or anything in my title. but now you've "enlightened" us, it still doesnt make any sense.

ill make u another deal then.. fight smurf 1v1.
turn this deal down then i suggest stop sayin im a smacktalker, all ive said were facts.

Vae Victis
05-10-05, 13:22
i was on a PE. assumptions are bad ermmk.

iCe comes on our comms seomtimes, barely speaks though. & he had this same argument on DarK forums about NCAT owns neone & how him & his m8s are better than neone bla bla lol, only bad thing is, it isnt smack talk for him, he actually thinks all this is true cuz he was in ncat @_@ the same as how when neone votes for the best apu on the server, they';ll pick the best apu in their clan. neway im out, l8r.ask any1 from ura.
i wasnt just in ncat, ive been to all the fights.
so my "smacktalk" and me "thinking ncat owns" actually is a fact.

and tbh as best ppu from uranus, i didnt pick a ppu from my clan, altho the numbers 2, 3, 4 and 5, were from ncat.
best PE i wouldnt vote for some1 from ncat again.
best tank.. without a doubt ITAK-MAN, not in our clan again.

seriously 1 last time..
if ncat sucks, then why were we able to kill some many enemies while being zerged 10 to 1 ?

no more replies from me in this thread, unless they're constructive.

(PS i got no problems with dark, all nice lads and fun to fight with)
(and you still dont know my ppus name, just coz someone said iCe to me on the forums u assume iCe on vent is me)

Bugs Gunny
05-10-05, 13:44
Ah, it's been a while since i could enjoy this kind of crap on the forums.

The only real legend in nc1 was Capt John Smith, the roleplaying melee spy in ncpd pa.
The nc2 legend right now is sleezy gonzales, as he has the highest scorerate with female runners in history.

Dargeshaad
05-10-05, 14:02

The only real legend in nc1 was Capt John Smith, the roleplaying melee spy in ncpd pa.
The nc2 legend right now is sleezy gonzales, as he has the highest scorerate with female runners in history.
There's female runners? 8|

Tarn
05-10-05, 14:09
i killed bobby digital twice, wen duelin him, killed Juelz somethin the rifle spy and made him zone several times, and killa cam kept stealthed, only decent fighter was statusdead

seriousy shut up no one cares about you , and your the biggest retard ever. you killed me when i came out and was fataled. now stop talking.

Clobber
05-10-05, 14:52
seriousy shut up no one cares about you , and your the biggest retard ever. you killed me when i came out and was fataled. now stop talking.

http://forum.theeunforgiven.com/viewtopic.php?t=351 <---- mini-me (wileyz) pwning people again Tarn !

RogerRamjet
05-10-05, 16:04
http://forum.theeunforgiven.com/viewtopic.php?t=351 <---- mini-me (wileyz) pwning people again Tarn !

That thread has some quality posts :D

Tarn
05-10-05, 22:24
lol... 1 word , owned.

Mr Friendly
05-10-05, 23:45
I think that's true for every class :p

ye was just an example but yea newayz =p

first off i aint a kid.
2nd i suck with ANY class cept ppus, ok.
pretty decent on PE but again, loads of ppl are better. PPUing is all i got.
and tbh, PPUing 1 guy against an army of zer.. erm enemies DOES take skill.
im not saying im god, im saying im good with wot i do (mostly noobbuffing tho)

at least i aint sayin legend or anything in my title. but now you've "enlightened" us, it still doesnt make any sense.

turn this deal down then i suggest stop sayin im a smacktalker, all ive said were facts.

u think ppuing ONE person , that im assuming ur always on comms with, takes skill?.... lol wont say nemore. btw suggest u just leave the thread all ur doin is flamin. sayin im a legend (which thx btw since ive never said it ;) ) that ncat owned, which plz, everyone from pluto & Jupi knew uranus was just the jupi rejects. bwaha!!11!! :angel:

oh & smurf? do believe ive killed him a few times that i saw em on terra on cdm-kryptonite.

rofl

my PE is a female model..... >_<

Wileyz
06-10-05, 06:30
this is interestin.... paolo speaks shit lol i was never in soldierz and who is cobra redrum? and i never named the program but another 3 people in nf were agreein with me, he didnt miss one cs burst when i was fighting him...

Dargeshaad
06-10-05, 07:39
this is interestin.... paolo speaks shit lol i was never in soldierz and who is cobra redrum? and i never named the program but another 3 people in nf were agreein with me, he didnt miss one cs burst when i was fighting him...
You realise NF is occationally bugged? Ie. people seems to be moving extremely slow or they might look as they're floating and so on...

RogerRamjet
06-10-05, 09:33

If you read on, Cloober tells him that he's got mixed up with some other people.

And who you talking about is using a program? Paolo?

solling
06-10-05, 10:09
erm me and lazy killed this very same ncat apu ppu combo at crp 3 times in a row him on muumi me on mememe...

or at least i think it was the same combo was ncat at least :D (edit: i remebered who it was sultana and smurfen on squid)

some have good days soem have bad days id say and tbh mostley when its a lot of clans and a lot of people whos NOT in the same clan / and or vent all they do it go in the way of each other

when people say omg i killed a million people ar crp usually they

1: excaterate (if thats how u spell it) like mad usuaully happens somehow people see things always so that enemies have more u have less goes for most people like u now for instance
2: forget that most people around CRP are lvling people they wear lvling armor and are fighting mobs wow u can kill them bravo

Shadow Dancer from pluto

shadow dancer was one of the few people who actuallt had a brain and dident chanrge into the fight without a care to his hlth( cuz he dident usualy have a ppu) that made him a very good solo apu most jsut rush in and dont think at all now a days

Breakaway
06-10-05, 10:10
hey rex how come im not on the vid ? :p (lame)

Maui
06-10-05, 11:45
erm me and lazy killed this very same ncat apu ppu combo at crp 3 times in a row him on muumi me on mememe...

or at least i think it was the same combo was ncat at least :D (edit: i remebered who it was sultana and smurfen on squid)

some have good days soem have bad days id say and tbh mostley when its a lot of clans and a lot of people whos NOT in the same clan / and or vent all they do it go in the way of each other

1: excaterate (if thats how u spell it) like mad usuaully happens somehow people see things always so that enemies have more u have less goes for most people like u now for instance
2: forget that most people around CRP are lvling people they wear lvling armor and are fighting mobs wow u can kill them bravo

shadow dancer was one of the few people who actuallt had a brain and dident chanrge into the fight without a care to his hlth( cuz he dident usualy have a ppu) that made him a very good solo apu most jsut rush in and dont think at all now a days

Lol I doubt that someone with spelling like that would ever be able to kill someone O.O

solling
06-10-05, 11:54
im danish so its ok and u can ask them urself.

all i really need to spell after i killed em in 'sex' and 'winner' and of course 'pawned' ROFL omg what a nib :p

Original monk
06-10-05, 12:23

i seen smurf walking around CRP on terra on a ppu, 10 people shooting em and he didnt die wich was pretty impressive .. this tells more about the people at CRP then about smurf tough ... but hey ...

onlytime i ever fought em was in PP3 ... he on a melleetank using POB, the friend he had with em on a HCtank, i was wondring around PP3 by myself on an apu .. think hes mate was using rav tough it could be CS also, the HCtank was dead kinda quickly anyway :) smurf survived longer and i think he was kinda frustrated for atleast one sec knowing he died while he only needed to give me 1 more wack of he's POB to let me end on my back :) enjoyable fight tough :)

why i tell you this ? cause i think all these pre-arranged duels are kinda nibbish and dont tell anything about what you can or cant, same as with vetterox that asked me to duel em about a 100 times and laughs at you when you dont wonna participate in that crap ... while when you meet em ingame and give 3 HLcasts he dies O_o with the uber consetup he was always bragging about ... ffcourse this could be a 1 time occasion being it not that after i rezzed em with another account he attacked me again .. and died again in 3 casts LOL

barking dogs dont bite TBH

Dargeshaad
06-10-05, 12:25

I can without exaggerating say I've killed thousands at CRP solo :lol:

And Shadow Dancer is far from as good as some people would like to make him :rolleyes:

Dargeshaad
06-10-05, 12:29
why i tell you this ? cause i think all these pre-arranged duels are kinda nibbish and dont tell anything about what you can or cant, same as with vetterox that asked me to duel em about a 100 times and laughs at you when you dont wonna participate in that crap ... while when you meet em ingame and give 3 HLcasts he dies O_o with the uber consetup he was always bragging about ... ffcourse this could be a 1 time occasion being it not that after i rezzed em with another account he attacked me again .. and died again in 3 casts LOL

barking dogs dont bite TBH
And dragging someone that doesn't even visit these forums let alone play the game anymore into conversations just makes you look retarded

sultana
06-10-05, 12:30
blah
Twas me and smurf yes, iCe isn't procity anymore either, he only usually plays his Dark characters.

Original monk
06-10-05, 12:37
And dragging someone that doesn't even visit these forums let alone play the game anymore into conversations just makes you look retarded

yes i care

edit: i also care how other people think about me

:rolleyes:

Dargeshaad
06-10-05, 12:41
yes i care

edit: i also care how other people think about me

:rolleyes:
I thought you wanted people to think you're cool :rolleyes:

Original monk
06-10-05, 12:42
I thought you wanted people to think you're cool :rolleyes:

but i am !!!! i really am !!!!!!

edit: im sorry after all the time on this forum i dont feel the need to prove myself anymore ... if my mom tells me im cool, and if my best mates tell me im cool, i yust MUST be cool !!!!!

Dargeshaad
06-10-05, 12:55
edit: im sorry after all the time on this forum i dont feel the need to prove myself anymore
Funny, that's not how I read your earlier post

Bugs Gunny
06-10-05, 13:02
Guys, remember what original's psychiatrist asked us to to, agree with him, and support him in his quest for self-confidence......

Original, you truly are a god. :-)

Original monk
06-10-05, 13:18
Funny, that's not how I read your earlier post

yeah pretty funny for someone who cares but im very sorry dargeshaad ... atm im to lazy to reread the things i said, i do know youre the one that pwns people by whining against em until they die or atleast fall asleep :)

with other words, go whine to some other nib cause this nib is tired *yawn*

edit: yo thanx bugs, i always tought so myself but this is the first time someone saying it to me :)

Tarn
06-10-05, 14:27
hey rex how come im not on the vid ? :p (lame)
you are... the black PA pe in the ending P2 Sence ( u can see your name in team )

Lodar
06-10-05, 15:50
This thread was about a hosted PvP video. Any more flames or ego trips and I'll have to close it.

ROZZER187
06-10-05, 18:46
not a bad video rex, dont like apus though......even though i have one :lol:
and your tanks con dont like apu's either last time we met :D

music aint too bad either, might have to make a video aswell.
@ the internet sado's who have all day to flame grief bitch and whine...................

E. Cryton
06-10-05, 20:34
omg, who the hell lomed my lovely Lame to judge ????

Vae Victis
07-10-05, 01:22
ye was just an example but yea newayz =p

u think ppuing ONE person , that im assuming ur always on comms with, takes skill?.... lol wont say nemore. btw suggest u just leave the thread all ur doin is flamin. sayin im a legend (which thx btw since ive never said it ;) ) that ncat owned, which plz, everyone from pluto & Jupi knew uranus was just the jupi rejects. bwaha!!11!! :angel:

[ edited ]
an btw, PPUing for 1 person against 20 enemies DOES take skill.
any 'random and normal' PPU wouldnt be able to and would die in seconds.

@ sultana; im CM and almost DRE.. just left crahn...

Tarn
07-10-05, 01:27
I think ppuing 1 person vs another team of a ppu+fighter dose take skill... especialy when its 2v10 or so

Dargeshaad
07-10-05, 07:53
I think ppuing 1 person vs another team of a ppu+fighter dose take skill... especialy when its 2v10 or so
I don't, the only thing it shows is how overpowered the PPU class is

solling
07-10-05, 09:27
in fact, we already owned "pluto"
erm im sorry i thought that was us :p who where u on pluto again ? tho its old history im curious and tbh u never owned anywhere onlything big around here is ur ego sonny boy :rolleyes: sometime u kill people sometimes u get killed thats not owning

Breakaway
07-10-05, 10:45
omg, who the hell lomed my lovely Lame to judge ????

hehe, hes back to using a exe now :D