PDA

View Full Version : Transfering Time-frame..

Exava
04-10-05, 00:58
How long does it normally take for KK to transfer an NC1 account to NC2? got 2 emails from them not including the automated one after you first email.. but no reply and nothing yet :(

Navok
04-10-05, 01:41
Ive heard some people complain that it takes a long time, might try PM'ing one of the mods, I hear they do amazing work in some situations.

Im wondering myself, since KK said they have never technically deleted an account since this game has started, would my old NC 1 Beta character still exist? If so to get him back I would need what info? Just his name and what the server name was when I played him?

Exava
04-10-05, 02:50
Ive heard some people complain that it takes a long time, might try PM'ing one of the mods, I hear they do amazing work in some situations.

Im wondering myself, since KK said they have never technically deleted an account since this game has started, would my old NC 1 Beta character still exist? If so to get him back I would need what info? Just his name and what the server name was when I played him?

Need proof of your ownership like the email assosociated with the account, first and last name usually

Navok
04-10-05, 03:37
Not too much point in me doing it anyways, Only got 2 slots for Neptune and both = used. Oh well good to know anyways.

Cyphor
04-10-05, 04:10

The transfers can only happen with retail chars afaik. All beta chars from nc1 are long gone.

Exava
04-10-05, 12:04
well nvm they cant do the transfer :(

Mill Gates
04-10-05, 23:39
Lets see, it takes KK a long ass time to do anything. I bet they spend an hour alone in the morning tieing their shoes. Its not surprising that they "couldnt transfer your account" cause i mean, sit and think. What can they really do right?

Asurmen Spec Op
05-10-05, 04:56
why?:confused:

Why cant you?

Odin
05-10-05, 06:26
Lets see, it takes KK a long ass time to do anything. I bet they spend an hour alone in the morning tieing their shoes. Its not surprising that they "couldnt transfer your account" cause i mean, sit and think. What can they really do right?

At the time of the first post in this thread the ticket was 4 hours old with a reply already and the 2nd one followed not long after the thread. They were trying to transfer a 10 day NC1 trial that was never carried over to a regular account. 10 day trials are not valid for transfer.

Allisha
05-10-05, 19:32
oh that was the second ticket.. and i sent first one sat morning and i made a second one sunday night but i was told KK have lives on weekend :P so i had 2 tickets... so i was like wow this is taking days to do! but its all good now :) KK pulled through yay!

BTW i dont bash ReaKKtor, check the threads in members english chat, i get burned for defending kk lmao i just didnt understand the process of things

Asurmen Spec Op
06-10-05, 04:59
oh that was the second ticket.. and i sent first one sat morning and i made a second one sunday night but i was told KK have lives on weekend :P so i had 2 tickets... so i was like wow this is taking days to do! but its all good now :) KK pulled through yay!

BTW i dont bash ReaKKtor, check the threads in members english chat, i get burned for defending kk lmao i just didnt understand the process of things
Not everyone hates KK :)

yavimaya
18-10-05, 22:19
At the time of the first post in this thread the ticket was 4 hours old with a reply already and the 2nd one followed not long after the thread. They were trying to transfer a 10 day NC1 trial that was never carried over to a regular account. 10 day trials are not valid for transfer.

Understandable, but the guy you were quoting is still in the right.
The threadstarter may not be, but the other guy is!

I sent a request in asking about cancelling an account i tried to make (paybycash trapped me into a method i didnt want).
This was over 3 days ago, so far i have got an automated ticket, and that is it.
Speedy service hey Qdin. :rolleyes:

Odin
18-10-05, 22:29
Understandable, but the guy you were quoting is still in the right.
The threadstarter may not be, but the other guy is!

I sent a request in asking about cancelling an account i tried to make (paybycash trapped me into a method i didnt want).
This was over 3 days ago, so far i have got an automated ticket, and that is it.
Speedy service hey Qdin. :rolleyes:

Actually I found that ticket and put it back in the hands of the person who was handling it. They accidentally put it in the wrong queue. I apologize for such but it does not happen like that very often and only in the case of human error. Also at this point it has not yet reached the 3 day point.

You'll find for the most part people agree that we have a pretty good turnover time on most of our support tickets.

yavimaya
19-10-05, 10:35
It's ok Odin, I wasnt complaining, I was merely pointing out that the other guys point was valid, and had evidence of it myself.

The account isnt a big issue, I was merely scared because PaybyCash "trapped" me, they didnt have a way to check the process before actually letting it go through.

But i have since found out i can just let everything lapse and no criminal charges will come of it. (they clearly state they log IPs for fraud, etc.)

- The 3 day point, I checked my email send date, not time and where I am in the world, it was 3 days.