PDA

View Full Version : Ncn

dark_reaper
02-10-05, 08:55
Recently I have been thinking of a video project to attempt to create an Neocron news show. I might call it Neocron Central News. I will use real talents infront of a chroma key to give the impression they are in Neocron. Once finished we will put it online for the community. All or most of the submissions can be placed by the runners and of corse the staff. But I would think of it for the community by the community. Right now this is just an Idea, and I can make it if i want to not unless there is a project going on in the studio. Tell me what you think?

giga191
02-10-05, 11:16
thumbs up

Tratos
02-10-05, 11:20
Sounds rather interesting, i'd like to see this.

Thumps Up :D

Asurmen Spec Op
02-10-05, 11:32
Its 3am and Im bored

mega thumbs up

Riddle
02-10-05, 23:12
Sounds Great!

When can we expect the first edition :)

CMaster
03-10-05, 00:30
I can't think of any way this wouldnt be cool.

Heavyporker
03-10-05, 00:50
My gawd!

THIS WOULD FUCKING RULE!

I know! I KNOW! Use the NEMA hq as the backdrop for a sorta official feel, or the scanline-style from the holosigns for a really cyber feeling.

You could start off by directly accounting the stories already on the NeoCronicle front-page, then go into one or two new stories - might be a fair bit less of a burden trying to come up with a lot of new content.

Dribble Joy
03-10-05, 01:11
Remember to glue some bits of foil on your face to make like you are from teh future :p.

aKe`cj
03-10-05, 02:12
Remember to glue some bits of foil on your face to make like you are from teh future :p.

...and dont forget to pump up them lips via plastic surgery

Mill Gates
03-10-05, 02:26
This would be awesome, we are just learning Chromakeying in my broadcasting class. Should be fun!

Asurmen Spec Op
03-10-05, 02:38
can I help?

Ill be the sexual crimes 'detective'

Heavyporker
03-10-05, 05:05
What can we do to help you with your project, dark reaper?

dark_reaper
04-10-05, 08:37
Well, i am not shure if i will be making a home made key and project or studio. I am still going through the proper channels for approval. But I will need a small local team of volunteers in the studio plus two or 3 talents. But once the projet is green light, then i could use some reporters from the community from both DoY and NC. This is still in early Pre-Production. Basically right now there is a 50-50 chance that it will happen. Right now my 2 choices is a tv studio that is an 45min drive from here, or here useing my home made key, and use pro tools.

What I will do is come up with a list of volunteer positions for the community.

dark_reaper
04-10-05, 19:53
I might change the title of the show to one of the following.
Neocron News Network
Neocron World News
Neocron News Headquarters
Neocron Central News
or Neocron News Central. You guys decide.

I will also be posting positions up later tonight and does anyone know a good server that have alot of space and that is low price. Need a server to post the videos or a program to do a webcast from my computer.

Asurmen Spec Op
04-10-05, 20:29
Neocron News Network
call it N^3

QuakCow
04-10-05, 23:50
Neocron News Network
call it N^3

im with asurmen

another note: i can do some video editing if you need, dont have a terrific amount of free time though

hegemonic
05-10-05, 00:17
Sounds like A LOT of work. Best of luck with that!

dark_reaper
05-10-05, 03:51
I have time, this usually does not take too long to prep. The production, and post are the easy part and dont take that long, but pre is hard and take time. Over all there is about two days worth of work for something like this.