PDA

View Full Version : Pleasantly suprised.

Tratos
01-10-05, 13:23
About a month ago my Neocron account went pop due to me being skin so it was canceled by C2P - which is fair enough tbh - go enough money to play again but didnt have a hude amount of time as its been quite a busy month.

Yesterday i e-mailed them basicly saying " i was skint, now im not please reactivate my account" at about 6pm, heres the suprising part :p

Looking at the times i recieved the e-mails from them my ticket was settled and the money taken by 4am this morning, they did charge me for one month and then randomly for £3.81 but thats no biggy as long as it doesnt happen again.

I think i must be just lucky, lol

Brammers
01-10-05, 13:25
All I can say is "Bloddy hell!"

Still nice to know they got something right, now get back in game, your in-tray is full! :D

vashtyphoon78
01-10-05, 14:27
pretty much same thing happened to me- sent a email about noon and by 5pm i was back ingame.

heres the weird part-

i got an email saying "The admin can reactivate your account, but he may not be back in the office till monday" (This was a saturday) then about 2 and a half minutes later i got an email saying "Your account has been reactivated"

Woo? ;)

Tratos
01-10-05, 14:32
Im just waiting for the guys at KK to press the magic button, hehe :)

Dargeshaad
01-10-05, 14:34
Im just waiting for the guys at KK to press the magic button, hehe :)
The one that kills the hamster????? 8|8|8|

RogerRamjet
01-10-05, 15:42
I might try emailing em again then.

Riddle
02-10-05, 23:13
Welcome back!

Tratos
02-10-05, 23:58
Welcome back!

I've never really been away :p