PDA

View Full Version : Patch #146 still a sticky :(

Riddle
30-09-05, 11:03
eager for a new patch..... shame to see 146 is still a sticky :( come on KK give us that Patch injection!! :D

Xian
30-09-05, 16:19
I would hope they wouldn't patch on a Friday, I'm sure the devs have learnt lessons to do with this, as most do.

Seezur001
30-09-05, 16:26
At work I always push out any system/software updates Monday evenings after all the emplyees left for the day. Spend a few hours monday getting the patches on the update server then they get pushed out that evening.

giga191
30-09-05, 16:37
no half assed patches for me thank you very much

msdong
30-09-05, 16:43
it seems like all the mods are gone atm to test the first evo2.1 patch on the testserver. :D

Crest
30-09-05, 16:55
At work I always push out any system/software updates Monday evenings after all the emplyees left for the day. Spend a few hours monday getting the patches on the update server then they get pushed out that evening.

Most policies would be a thursday evening ... or late noon ....

If you patch on a thursday and it screws up ... you have 1 days production effected and then weekend ..... wher eas monday - you have user effected for the period you are sorting out ......

Me I ask, is this the best opic .... forums seems dead so is this the highlight forum chat

msdong
30-09-05, 17:19
... you have 1 days production effected and then weekend ...

i have seen the bill for a 6 hour shutdown of our IBM AS/400 and i dont like to know how much it would when 500 ppl that cant work for a whole day because of a update error :angel:

Riddle
30-09-05, 20:01
Maybe something next Thursday then :D

*Crosses Fingers

Tostino
30-09-05, 20:18
If it is going to happen next week, it will be early in the week for sure. They have a big patch coming. So i'm sure they will want time to fix problems if any come up.