PDA

View Full Version : I have a cold.

Dribble Joy
27-09-05, 22:10
I don't get colds, the male side of the famility seem to have this ubar immune system. Me and my Dad might get a slight sore throat, where as my sister and mum are bedridden for days.

Not fair.

nobby
27-09-05, 22:10
lay in bed with a lovely warm mug of cocoa!

Obsidian X
27-09-05, 22:13
Everyone I know has recently had some kind of cold/chest infection recently, myself included. Must be something going round...

RogerRamjet
27-09-05, 22:14
Sounds like my family. If my sister so much as coughs the spare blankets come out and the hot water bottle is heated up.

I would have to drag myself down the stairs with a bear trap on one and a great white on the other to warrant a day off college.

/Edit. Talking of chest infections, im sure i had one, but i coughed a fuck load of turd up and it went away :D

Anyway, i live in Middlesbrough, my lungs are immune to anything.

retr0n
27-09-05, 22:31
/Edit. Talking of chest infections, im sure i had one, but i coughed a fuck load of turd up and it went away :D

You cough turd? O_o

Asurmen Spec Op
27-09-05, 22:44
I just got over one :/

I bet thats what nid is doing, giving all us colds

Bishop Yutani
27-09-05, 22:59
i have one too. Hopefully i'll take tomorrow off and play NC all day :D

Vae Victis
27-09-05, 23:12
you guys got no resists, you all have pure atl/hlt setups.. sucks :D

Mill Gates
27-09-05, 23:36
Ehh im just getting over my cold. The story of how i got it, well i drank a little to much vodka one night and got sick. It must of ruined my imune system cause the next day i had a killer hangover and a cold :(

Dribble Joy
27-09-05, 23:40
Tea, noodles and fags (ciggies to you non-Brits) might be helping, I might need more....

Mill Gates
27-09-05, 23:48
I thought the same thing heh, i ate some soup... about 15min later that soup was in the toilet.. ewwwww :(

edit:spelling error :D

Vae Victis
27-09-05, 23:48
Mill Gates; best way to cure a hangover.. start where u ended the night before.at least ive heard..
strange really, I never get hangovers but I drink the most out of me and my mates...
had a headache once the morning after a night out... but that wasnt due to beer.. I bumped my head in the pub and my head was bleeding all over my shirt.. didnt even feel a thing of that.
untill I woke up.. damn that hurt :p

Mill Gates
27-09-05, 23:50
what you mean start where i ended? lol last thing i knew it was 11:00PM and i wake up in my boys car and its 730:AM!!! Apparently he said i was puking alll effing night. He said i would puke, pass out, wake up, puke, pass out, wake up. etc. etc. It was horrible, i will never drink vodka again.

Vae Victis
27-09-05, 23:57
what you mean start where i ended? lol last thing i knew it was 11:00PM and i wake up in my boys car and its 730:AM!!! Apparently he said i was puking alll effing night. He said i would puke, pass out, wake up, puke, pass out, wake up. etc. etc. It was horrible, i will never drink vodka again.

man.. go to spain.
how ppl mix drinks there, its insane.

normally a mix is like 20% vodka, 80% bitter-lemon, IE.
at least here in holland its like 20/80 or 30/70 MAX !
they did fucking 50/50

ever had a fuckin 50% whiskey, 50% cola mixdrink? fucking horrible.

altho vodka/bitterlemon 50/50 is fucking nice.

mix 14 of those with nearly 6 liters of beer and u'll know how my night was in spain :D (all i know remember is this friend of me (female), kicking someone in his nuts coz he tried to kiss her while she said she didnt want to)
was hilarious :D (got a lil carried away, ignore the last spain part) :D

vashtyphoon78
27-09-05, 23:59
Everyone I know has recently had some kind of cold/chest infection recently, myself included. Must be something going round...
me too...where im at everyones got the flu or some shit...hell the other day they cancelled a footbal game cause like half the school was out with it.

Mill Gates
28-09-05, 05:52
50/50? My boy was mixing my drinks 75% vodka and 15% organe juice lol. Screwdriver 4tw!

Dribble Joy
28-09-05, 06:46
omg wtf I jsut dr1nk it straight >_< pusseez.

-Chess -
28-09-05, 06:50
I don't get colds, the male side of the famility seem to have this ubar immune system. Me and my Dad might get a slight sore throat, where as my sister and mum are bedridden for days.

Not fair.

ohhh Arme jongen.... Zeker geen berenburg in huis :lol:

ZoVoS
28-09-05, 08:05
iv had a pint of vodka strait not downed but as good as =] my mate also but he had to have his stomach pumped, im made of stronger stoof

Dribble Joy
28-09-05, 11:20
Lemsip Max strength > cold.

Bishop Yutani
28-09-05, 15:46
aww damn, i got better, so no staying at home playin nc for me....

oh well. Sudafed Cold and Cough works, if anyone is interested ;)

Vae Victis
28-09-05, 17:26
50/50? My boy was mixing my drinks 75% vodka and 15% organe juice lol. Screwdriver 4tw!oh damn! thats what Im talking about!

hmm, I tried pure absinth.. it BURNNNNNS (good if ya got a cold though ;))

Opar
28-09-05, 21:44
I just got ill today.

Can't be bothered to type an essay about how life sucks and how i'm abused by mother nature, so, to summarize...

Sucks tbh.

Scarus
28-09-05, 21:48
oh damn! thats what Im talking about!

hmm, I tried pure absinth.. it BURNNNNNS (good if ya got a cold though ;))

It also makes you hallucinate and used to drive people mad, thankfully they've refined the manufacturing process so it no longer contains madness enducing copper.

Hmpf, I have also aquired the illness, not too bad though I keep hallucinating while trying to sleep (without the absinth!) though the one about driving the tank was fun, although noisy.

-Morgan

Vae Victis
28-09-05, 22:55
actually, Absinth has been illegal in holland for quite some time, due to those hallucinations.

But the green fairy is safe now.. in my house :D

Judge
29-09-05, 00:23
50/50? My boy was mixing my drinks 75% vodka and 15% organe juice lol. Screwdriver 4tw!

Uhh... and the other 10%?

Mill Gates
29-09-05, 00:55
I meant 25%, if you couldnt assume that... well then. Ok ill shut up before i piss people off.

RogerRamjet
29-09-05, 18:24
Lemsip Max strength > cold.

Thats why im not scared of all this bird flu palava.

Ive got Lemsips.

Vae Victis
01-10-05, 00:27
Thats why im not scared of all this bird flu palava.

Ive got Lemsips.nah, you're just hot :D

GIMME UR BABIES!

Matthew.v.smith
01-10-05, 00:57
Pure Absinth does indeed burn, like hell 0_o
I can remember trying some when I was already drunk, the enitial burn was a right kick and about 2 day's later I could still feel a rawness in my throat from the burn lol.

M. :o

Tratos
01-10-05, 01:22
Colds and general illness for the lose, i've had ear infections/colds/sore throats on and off since i came back from Australia in fucking January.

I agree with Opar, Sucks, tbh.

nobby
01-10-05, 02:14
You got a cold and can't breathe through your nose?

get some mints and crush them to powder...
then Sniff them!

it'll burn but 2 minutes later, you nose will be unblocked :p

hehe, playing snuff the mints in Maths with my imaginary friends...:(