PDA

View Full Version : FPS When drugflashed

ESP-Player
24-09-05, 00:59
For some reason when i have a drugflash of say 3 drugs i get a nasty haze as expected.. but my FPS drops to about 3. Does this happen to anyone else?

giga191
24-09-05, 01:01
dont use drugs, problem solved.

Scanner Darkly
24-09-05, 06:09
I just get the haze, no noticable fps drop.

Tostino
24-09-05, 06:32
For some reason when i have a drugflash of say 3 drugs i get a nasty haze as expected.. but my FPS drops to about 3. Does this happen to anyone else?
Yes I get that also, but not as bad as you. I go from 40 FPS to about 15-18 if it's bad.

Asurmen Spec Op
24-09-05, 08:01
Stop taking drugs, drug are bad mkkaayyyy

Speedball
24-09-05, 10:04

got exactly the same problem :(

@giga191: Sometime when you got many guys on your ass and you are para/db you don't have the choise of using those drugs or not...

[TgR]KILLER
24-09-05, 10:07
yea dun use drugs -_-

and you always got a choice thats bs i never use drugs.

Speedball
24-09-05, 10:10
KILLER']and you always got a choice thats bs i never use drugs.

Ok what should a tank do vs lamers ? I cannot stealth and I dont have a spell that takes the shit out.... oh yeah you'r right, I should play with a ppu on my back :rolleyes:

Dargeshaad
24-09-05, 10:45
Ok what should a tank do vs lamers ? I cannot stealth and I dont have a spell that takes the shit out.... oh yeah you'r right, I should play with a ppu on my back :rolleyes:
That's what he does and it obviously seems to work out fine :rolleyes:

giga191
24-09-05, 10:48
taking drugs has advantages and disadvantages. If you don't like the disadvantages don't do them

ESP-Player
24-09-05, 11:14
disadvantage should be drug flash, not loss of FPS.

Speedball
24-09-05, 11:38
taking drugs has advantages and disadvantages. If you don't like the disadvantages don't do them

[ edited ] I don't speak about the flash itself, but the fps lose it makes.

it's not a IG "rules" problem.

Nullvoid
24-09-05, 12:35
with the current game state, drugs being needed to achieve *perfect* setups, the drugflash is kinda pointless. Everyone just relogs to get rid of it anyway.

Torq
24-09-05, 14:44
the drugflash is kinda pointless. Everyone just relogs to get rid of it anyway.

Did u read, what Speedball was talking about??? He has to use anti-para and anti-db drugs, as everyone else playing withou PPUbuttplug. The problem is that u get a drugflash after about 2 or 3 drugs; which drop ur FPS. And you can't relog that simple, if there is an PPU+whatever chasing you with Holyparaglue and DB, as u have to stay alive to do that.
Without anti-drugs, u r dead anyway, with anti-drugs, it's just takes a bit longer... or u can escape / kill the other (but a lonely Tank vs. PPU :rolleyes: +X+Drugflash+low FPS: u see the problem??? )

sultana
24-09-05, 15:04
with the current game state, drugs being needed to achieve *perfect* setups, the drugflash is kinda pointless. Everyone just relogs to get rid of it anyway.
Hardly "perfect" though they will be noticably better.

And like speedball/torq said, this applies to the anti-drugs aswell, not just the normal 5/10/whatever minute ones.

Speedball
24-09-05, 15:20
Did u read, what Speedball was talking about??? He has to use anti-para and anti-db drugs, as everyone else playing withou PPUbuttplug. The problem is that u get a drugflash after about 2 or 3 drugs; which drop ur FPS. And you can't relog that simple, if there is an PPU+whatever chasing you with Holyparaglue and DB, as u have to stay alive to do that.
Without anti-drugs, u r dead anyway, with anti-drugs, it's just takes a bit longer... or u can escape / kill the other (but a lonely Tank vs. PPU :rolleyes: +X+Drugflash+low FPS: u see the problem??? )

Nullvoid
24-09-05, 15:32
I guess it wasn't clear from my post that I want the drugflash removed completely?

Argent
24-09-05, 15:33
[ edited ]

ESP-Player
24-09-05, 15:52
[ edited ]
This isnt about that, its about the FPS drop... thanks

imper1um
24-09-05, 18:32
Drugs are bad for you.

ESP-Player
24-09-05, 22:37
how many people are gonna say that. i dont care if they are bad for me, but i dont like the lack of game performance when flashed... something should get fixed here

Koshinn
25-09-05, 01:37

Depends on class. :angel:

Torq
25-09-05, 02:33

no problem ;)

Argent
25-09-05, 11:48
This isnt about that, its about the FPS drop... thanks

Well of course it isn't, it's your favourite "feature" in the game and you obviously want to keep quiet about it. Completely understandable. :rolleyes:

Hopefully something's gonna be done about it.

----------

As for the FPS problem, I'd recommend trying different (older or newer) set of official drivers with complete&manual uninstall of the previous drivers. If that doesn't do the trick try reinstalling the game. If that doesn't help... stop taking drugs ;]

Breakaway
26-09-05, 16:29
well botom line is if u use drugs, deal with the circumstances. but tbh i have seen PE's using (slashers) and i have a basic pe with a low-tech Pain easer and i can own any slasher pe...so whats the point in drugging up when it doesnt even make you any better :confused:

Tostino
26-09-05, 16:40
well botom line is if u use drugs, deal with the circumstances. but tbh i have seen PE's using (slashers) and i have a basic pe with a low-tech Pain easer and i can own any slasher pe...so whats the point in drugging up when it doesnt even make you any better :confused:
Your not fighting good slasher PEs then. I've beaten exe PEs with a fucking Wyatt Earp before, they just sucked at aiming and seting up their con.

Breakaway
27-09-05, 12:23
lol, but when they do use slashers, they dont have the best con as in my pe i have a ppr , cop bot ppr and minni ppr and my con is SEX and slasher pes need all their imps to be +dex so their con is pants

sultana
27-09-05, 14:40
lol, but when they do use slashers, they dont have the best con as in my pe i have a ppr , cop bot ppr and minni ppr and my con is SEX and slasher pes need all their imps to be +dex so their con is pants
Errr, no.

You can use a moveon or ppr in your head when setting up for a slasher. You can even use both if you setup for Healing Light. Also a slasher pes con is basically then same as a lowtech pes con without the poison resist. Depending on how much you drug.

Breakaway
27-09-05, 14:46
ah, true

Torq
27-09-05, 15:26
Wasn't this thread about FPS loss when u get a flash??? Or did I not get everything?