PDA

View Full Version : Ex nc-player's interesting comment.

Bugs Gunny
22-09-05, 14:45
Last night i got a hold of my old BLOOD clannies in the eve online ventrilo.
We chatted a bit about how eve was, and how terra and neptune were doing, and about me joining phoenix etc.

One interesting thing came up, and apparently that was shared by more of the old players.
-KK should have joined the servers when they started up the NC2 thing.
-Ppus should be fixed.

Funny enough, they didn't mind the bugs and fatals that much. They'd even return to play with the bugs still there if the other issues were solved.

RogerRamjet
23-09-05, 13:39
Personally, i think the old servers should have just been upgraded to NC2, so youd still have uranus/saturn etc.

Al3X
23-09-05, 14:29
*cries out loud*

Your getting used to it, isn't that pity? For some reason I already accepted that the ppu issue, and ah well, maybe someday the servers will crash once again because the zone is too full with players. (ah, pluto memories :lol:)

zii
24-09-05, 00:13
making then all one slot servers would have been good.

giga191
24-09-05, 00:49
I don't understand how KK have gone from admitting it was a big problem, to not doing anything about it for 6+ months

Kozmos
24-09-05, 05:23
PPU's are a bug themselves ...

sultana
24-09-05, 06:44
I can't believe nothing has been done about ppu's.

It annoys me so much, when whoever shows up with a ppu and suddenly thinks they're top shit when I can't kill them. Though, it's always fun nib buffing that ppu who just doesn't have a clue. I just found out that my Tsunami Rifle does nearly half xray damage. So it doesn't matter if I hit them with either a deflector or shelter. Hell I even got a ppu with both this morning :lol:

Frube
24-09-05, 11:33
This game has serious balance issues after playing WoW for a year. It has good pvp, infact, thats the only thing good about neocron and thats why i've come back, but apart from that the game is in the same state its been in since it came out, which is absolutely appauling.