PDA

View Full Version : Tsunami epic rifle: overpowered?

Mr Friendly
21-09-05, 22:53
simply stated, those who use it will flame etc, so brace urselves.

i have 96 piercing in armor on my PE & 75 for, using a blessed def(5 slot) & when DBd that rifle (note its only TL 70 & doesnt drop) does 80s & 90s to me......overpowered? needs to be toned down? doubt im gunna be playin neptune un-LEd till those things get toned down, nearly every PE usin one.

naimex
21-09-05, 22:57
Biased poll..

If you were actually serious you wouldnīt have made such an unserious poll.

LiL T
21-09-05, 22:57
Got owned by a TS rifle PE did we ?

Booo f*cking hoo ...

how about the slasher PE or exe PE using DB or the f*cking hybrid monk using HL and anti shield with allmost run cast damage boost. Or the tank with his death ray ? humm might not seem so overpowered now huh ? get some blessed deflector if your PE and buy some anti damage boost, becasue with out damage boost it sucks balls ..

/edit

Biased poll..

not voting

Tratos
21-09-05, 23:02
I agree, it just seems somone has beaten you with one and the poll is very biased O_o

[TgR]KILLER
21-09-05, 23:02
if you nerf the ts rifle what then ? all those pe gonna use a pe.. nerf that then all gonna use a termi.

whats the point? and first off i dun think its overpowerd..

LiL T
21-09-05, 23:04

i have 96 piercing in armor on my PE & 75 for, using a blessed def(5 slot) & when DBd that rifle (note its only TL 70 & doesnt drop) does 80s & 90s to me......overpowered? needs to be toned down? doubt im gunna be playin neptune un-LEd till those things get toned down, nearly every PE usin one.

80's 90's ?

this rifle does not hurt me plain and simply I use anti DB all the time, its more important than anti shocks to me.

/edit

infact wtf 80 - 90 you got like zero force and pier or something ? :wtf:

Asurmen Spec Op

I didnt have as much problem with TS PEs in PVP
infact, they are on the lowest for the most part.

Exec PE will kick your ass if you die that fast to a TS

eprodigy
i think it mabye needs a slight damage descrease because it is similar to PE damage, but its not really 'overpowered' enough to call it that. up to me id boost PE and leave ts where it was.

but it DOES NEED to drop on neptune. (perhaps make the epic redoable?), because if it doesnt then you may as well put safe slot back in.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-09-05, 23:05
something IS out of whack if a TL75 rifle does almost the same damage as a tl93 rifle. i think it needs a slight damage descrease (enough to be reason to use the rare) and it NEEDS to drop on neptune. (perhaps make the epic redoable?)
AND the speedgat
AND the gaya glove
AND the movoen
AND the PPR
AND the teddybear armour

dont just do one, none or all

naimex
21-09-05, 23:05
something IS out of whack if a TL75 rifle does almost the same damage as a tl93 rifle. i think it needs a slight damage descrease (enough to be reason to use the rare) and it NEEDS to drop on neptune. (perhaps make the epic redoable?)

A re-doable epic is a money machine that makes the world fuck up.

LiL T
21-09-05, 23:07
AND the speedgat
AND the gaya glove
AND the movoen
AND the PPR
AND the teddybear armour

And everything else ?

eprodigy
21-09-05, 23:07
AND the speedgat
AND the gaya glove
AND the movoen
AND the PPR
AND the teddybear armour

all epic WEAPONS. (mabye they should just be removed on neptune.)

there is NO POINT in having no safe slot if some people can have one anyway. its the absolute stupidest thing i've seen. people cry for a server to have no safe slot and then they all roll chars specifically to get around it..

LiL T
21-09-05, 23:09
all epic WEAPONS. (mabye they should be removed on neptune.)

there is NO POINT in having no safe slot if some people can have one anyway.

Nerf epics I'll make hybrid monk and fucking keel everyone with it using non rares GG....

eprodigy
21-09-05, 23:10
people are such hypocrites. they want balance unless it effects their class.

LiL T
21-09-05, 23:12
people are such hypocrites. they want balance unless it effects their class.

whats your class then ?

eprodigy
21-09-05, 23:14
whats your class then ?
i primarily play a PE. but that doesn't effect my judgement of whether something is right.

a non drop weapon contradicts one of the main ideas of neptune, in that sense it is overpowered.

the poll may be biased and full of crap, but the post does allow discussion of the actual issue of TS rifles on neptune.

vashtyphoon78
21-09-05, 23:15
Mod close this poll. it is a very unserious pull and has no authority being here. at all.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-09-05, 23:19
And everything else ?
Yes I got bored of typing :/

EVERYTHING should DROP ON THE GROUND!
There should be NO LES!
IT SHOULD BE NEPTUNE THE UBER PVP SERVER!
NOT THE CAREBEAR SCARDY CAT SERVER!
ALL THE PLAYERS KNOW THE GAME they can STAY SAFE WITHOUT AN LE
Unless they are horrible failures as vets.

LiL T
21-09-05, 23:19
i primarily play a PE. but that doesn't effect my judgement of whether something is right.

a non drop weapon contradicts one of the main ideas of neptune, in that sense it is overpowered.

It is a non drop item since we can only do the epic once, nerf it I don't care I'll make a hybrid monk and use that.

/edit or play on terra maybe and use rares since most guns that are non rare are shit lol

Asurmen Spec Op
21-09-05, 23:24
It is a non drop item since we can only do the epic once, nerf it I don't care I'll make a hybrid monk and use that.

/edit or play on terra maybe and use rares since most guns that are non rare are shit lol

I got one!

on NEPTUNE only :

Remove epics(GASP!)
and make them drop from rares :p and they drop

LiL T
21-09-05, 23:27
Yes I got bored of typing :/

EVERYTHING should DROP ON THE GROUND!
There should be NO LES!
IT SHOULD BE NEPTUNE THE UBER PVP SERVER!
NOT THE CAREBEAR SCARDY CAT SERVER!
ALL THE PLAYERS KNOW THE GAME they can STAY SAFE WITHOUT AN LE
Unless they are horrible failures as vets.

don't forget about the TT epic and I bet thats what he uses but he got owned tonight so made a whine thread. But I'm all for epics dropping = more loot but only if there replaceable and if that happens I want noob epic items and appy keys + veh keys and the trade skiller tools to drop no exceptions. coz if my weapon is too drop I want every other person to suffer the same, there shit is to drop also inclueding chips if there not implanted.

LiL T
21-09-05, 23:29
I got one!

on NEPTUNE only :

Remove epics(GASP!)
and make them drop from rares :p and they drop

More like just remove epic weapons since the rares do more damage ?

/edit

or how about remove PPU's since this was the only reason I did not care about them being on this server, if not I will make my own monk and never bother with a PE since we die so fast against APU/PPU

eprodigy
21-09-05, 23:31

i know why it's always been non-drop. but that never mattered since you always had a safe slot anyway. neptune is meant to be "hardcore" and you can drop any item (hence also no hacking needed for them).

i dont think the neptune server IS for you. since you dont want any risk. that would be the idea of the server. pvp reward, but also pvp risk.

non rare lowtech rilfes do need a boost. but there is good option(s) in pc and hc already. the tsunamic rifle and speedgat would be good as non rares (bpable) or from techs on neptune.

unfortunetly they will probably say they cant do those changes because they dont want two codebases. that's why i said remove epic weapons. but they need to drop or just bring back safe slot, because theres no point to not having one right now. a ts pe can run around and kill and steal people's primary weapon but have no risk to losing their own. (although right now everyone IS a ts pe)

Asurmen Spec Op
21-09-05, 23:35
don't forget about the TT epic and I bet thats what he uses but he got owned tonight so made a whine thread. But I'm all for epics dropping = more loot but only if there replaceable and if that happens I want noob epic items and appy keys + veh keys and the trade skiller tools to drop no exceptions. coz if my weapon is too drop I want every other person to suffer the same, there shit is to drop also inclueding chips if there not implanted.
Yes, everything can drop, right on the ground, no LEs, everything isnt safe BUT implanted things

wait.....
wasnt that what neptune was supposed to be!?

LiL T
21-09-05, 23:36
i know why it's always been non-drop. but that never mattered since you always had a safe slot anyway. neptune is meant to be "hardcore" and you can drop any item (hence also no hacking needed for them).

i dont think the neptune server IS for you. since you dont want any risk. that would be the idea of the server. pvp reward, but also pvp risk.

non rare lowtech rilfes do need a boost. but there is good option(s) in pc and hc already. the tsunamic rifle and speedgat would be good as non rares (bpable) or from techs on neptune.

unfortunetly they will probably say they cant do those changes because they dont want two codebases. that's why i said remove epic weapons. but they need to drop or just bring back safe slot, because theres no point to not having one right now. a ts pe can run around and kill and steal people's primary weapon but have no risk to losing their own. (although right now everyone IS a ts pe)

You got too be stupid too use a rare tbh so I won't use them unless I loot one from super rich player who has 12 hours a day to hunt for one . I'll make hybrid monk or a blacksun PE using DB and steal rares so sir I don't give a shit...

/edit

But TS rifle is not overpowered ...

eprodigy
21-09-05, 23:47
yeah imho they should fix/balance the non rares and just remove rares from neptune. as far as pistols i love the tl92TAP w/ a db.

i dont mind the ts rifles damage. but if TS rifle wasnt an epic would you think its overpowered? basicly the same damage as a TL92 rare...

Asurmen Spec Op
21-09-05, 23:51
Meh Im gonna use a libby :)

LiL T
21-09-05, 23:58
Humm then they should do that but my main worry is the non rare weapon damage, its kind of shit esp lowtech rifles *sigh* but lomming is fast so no worrys ^^

retr0n
22-09-05, 00:06
Shhhh don't talk, otherwise Lil T will make a monk.... I dont get who you are
thretening (sp?) :rolleyes: Why are you on neptune if you cant deal with
dropping stuff? You knew how it would be before you made a char there. You
mightaswell keep your LE in.

Anyway on-topic:

Neptune needs to be turned into a real PvP server. I havent played for a week or
so and I dont know about the LE situation on neptune right now, but a week ago
there were plenty of LEs on neptune, capped players that is. I dont mind people
leveling up with an LE, but ffs once you cap it should be out. I dont understand
how people are thinking.... "I'm just going to keep it in untill i cap"... then when
they cap "Weeeeell... I should get a weapon to get me started, no point in pulling
it before that"..... And after that.... "Well.... It wouldn't be wise to pull it now,
i need a backup weapon first...".... or what? I dont get it... People are making
excuses left and right as to why they still have there LEs in, while trying to
prove to themselves that they are infact one of those infamous l33t PvPers
ppl talk about... I just dont get it =/

I'm a casual player nowdays, so I dont have alot of time to run around and
gather rares, and i'm not about to make a droner and go to you know where
for the quick and easy cash so It does suck to drop your weapon or whatever,
but hey, at the end of the day, you can always get a storebought and zonewhore.... :/

They seriously need to think things over about Neptune.

eprodigy
22-09-05, 00:13
Anyway on-topic:
actually that wasnt really on topic ("Tsunami epic rifle: overpowered?") but i suppose much of this post wasnt :p

Mr Friendly
22-09-05, 00:15
Got owned by a TS rifle PE did we ?

Booo f*cking hoo ...

how about the slasher PE or exe PE using DB or the f*cking hybrid monk using HL and anti shield with allmost run cast damage boost. Or the tank with his death ray ? humm might not seem so overpowered now huh ? get some blessed deflector if your PE and buy some anti damage boost, becasue with out damage boost it sucks balls ..

/edit

Biased poll..

not voting

? all u play is a PE really so bleh @_@

HL hyb doesnt do 90s to someone DBd, 70s & 80s.

& on the point. post the reqs for the Pain Easer & the Tsunami Epic Rifle, add the fact the tsunami rifle doesnt drop, & then add that the dmg from the stunami rifle is maybe not even 7 dmg less than pain easer = overpowered/unfair.

exactly

Asurmen Spec Op
22-09-05, 01:15
? all u play is a PE really so bleh @_@

HL hyb doesnt do 90s to someone DBd, 70s & 80s.

& on the point. post the reqs for the Pain Easer & the Tsunami Epic Rifle, add the fact the tsunami rifle doesnt drop, & then add that the dmg from the stunami rifle is maybe not even 7 dmg less than pain easer = overpowered/unfair.

exactly
If you take more dmg from a TS rifle then a HL......

You have the WORST setup

Mr Friendly
22-09-05, 01:22
If you take more dmg from a TS rifle then a HL......

You have the WORST setup

ok, minus the fact ive never seen neone be more childish than u in-game, i dunno why ur postin here @_@

why some ppl actually think a tsunami rifle should do as much as an HL hyb, i dunno, maybe cuz they USE one & wanna stay overpowered. the Pain Easer is the only rifle that should do that much dmg

Mechanicus
22-09-05, 01:29
why should the pain easer do more damage that higher TL rifles?

Asurmen Spec Op
22-09-05, 01:31
ok, minus the fact ive never seen neone be more childish than u in-game, i dunno why ur postin here @_@
Why the fuck cant I post here?
God forbid I have fun in the game when your all crying nerf this nerf that, for FUCK sakes its a fucking game! booohooo hoooo
why some ppl actually think a tsunami rifle should do as much as an HL hyb, i dunno, maybe cuz they USE one & wanna stay overpowered. the Pain Easer is the only rifle that should do that much dmg
Like who? Your poll is so fucking biased its sad. with a full setup I take ALOT more from a HL then a TSU
Zomg!

CMaster
22-09-05, 01:43
Is the TSU too powerful for its TL? Hell yes. Is it ZOMG OVARPOWURED!! ? No, it isnt.Leave the PE as it is, reign back the TSU a bit, but its far from critical. Like Asurman says - more damage from TSU than HL = WTF. Even my damn hybrid doesnt have that problem.

Asurmen Spec Op
22-09-05, 01:44
Is the TSU too powerful for its TL? Hell yes. Is it ZOMG OVARPOWURED!! ? No, it isnt.Leave the PE as it is, reign back the TSU a bit, but its far from critical. Like Asurman says - more damage from TSU than HL = WTF. Even my damn hybrid doesnt have that problem.
just make epics drop tbh

eprodigy
22-09-05, 01:46
theres sort of a fundamental problem.. if the pain easer is good where it is, can the TS rifle be balanced in line TL-wise with it without being a huge nerf ?

lets say the TS rifle got a TL bump.., ok its tl 86 now and fits in line with the PE. you'd suddenly like it then? and the TL bump wouldnt even really effect anyone..

Asurmen Spec Op
22-09-05, 01:47
yes, high req

CMaster
22-09-05, 01:53
well - it would stop setups with such insane resists being possible. I don't have any major issues with the assault rifle range,but I can't think of any other TL75 gun so useful...

Hmm, speedy is effective, as is Psi Attack 2. OK, make the PE the ultimate pierce/force gun then.

Glok
22-09-05, 02:10
On the one hand, if the TS rifle does even close to the damage a PE does then it's out of line, not necessarily overpowered but out of line. On the other hand, Mr Friendly here was one of the guys claiming the oldschool hybrid monks were balanced and if you couldn't kill one then you suck. No pity from me. :p

Asurmen Spec Op
22-09-05, 02:27
On the one hand, if the TS rifle does even close to the damage a PE does then it's out of line, not necessarily overpowered but out of line. On the other hand, Mr Friendly here was one of the guys claiming the oldschool hybrid monks were balanced and if you couldn't kill one then you suck. No pity from me. :p
ITS GLOK!

sex!

Transformer
22-09-05, 02:41
since there isn't a "I don't use one and i don't think its overpowered" i'm not going to vote.

[PiN]Fluffy
22-09-05, 02:45
TBH, ALmost everything is overpowered with a DB IMO. Even a NON capped psi attack 2 Hurts Fuckin ASSLOADS with a DB unless you have a ppu stuck up your ass.. But do like me and Any other person with Brains, Buy anti DB and para Drugs, STFU, and go kill something.

Aragami
22-09-05, 03:13
since there isn't a "I don't use one and i don't think its overpowered" i'm not going to vote.

exactly ... used to fight against some lowtech-pe's on my pistol-spy when the weapon first attracted attention and its nowhere near as godlike as some try to make it here. It may seem a little too close to the paineaser, but i think all rare lowtech rifles deserve a little boost ...

Glok
22-09-05, 08:18
ITS GLOK!

sex!For another month or so anyways, I cancelled my account cause I haven't played in 4 months, I have till Oct 18 to log in again and find a reason to continue playing.

I do know I will be back, probably within months... but eh... I'm not too jazzed on paying just to post so... besides I have some major upgrades to do and I need every penny I can get.

One thing about a class that is godlike though is that it really draws a line in the sand. I remember the oldschool hybs literally owning entire clans alone yet for some reason, there were only about 10 or so of the uber monks on Pluto for that whole period. In the final analysis, that was balanced, even fun.

RogerRamjet
22-09-05, 08:54
Nerf Speedgatling!!!!!!

Dargeshaad
22-09-05, 09:00
Nerf tl3 grenade launcher!!!! <---too overpowered for its lvl

Original monk
22-09-05, 09:10
"no, i use one & wish not for my overpoweredness to be gone"

LOL, so funny that i voted for this option :) it does ok damage for its tl yeah .. so what lol ? its a nice weapon i would keep it as it is, now that PE's have sumthing fun also you dont wonna take it away from em he :D

nah the rifle is fine and its a good counter to having too much monks running around :)

and no i dont play PE's continuesly ... and if i play PE i really like the paineaser for that liitlebit of extra damage it does :)

keep it as it is and keep its epicstatus as it is now ...

naimex
22-09-05, 09:51
One thing about a class that is godlike though is that it really draws a line in the sand. I remember the oldschool hybs literally owning entire clans alone yet for some reason, there were only about 10 or so of the uber monks on Pluto for that whole period. In the final analysis, that was balanced, even fun.

Thatīs not entirely true..

it took 2 hybs and a tank to pull down a clan of 15 or more persons...

Original monk
22-09-05, 10:15
Thatīs not entirely true..

it took 2 hybs and a tank to pull down a clan of 15 or more persons...

he wasnt talking newbiehybrids he ;) :D

-Chess -
22-09-05, 10:23
Not overpowered. Nuf said.

naimex
22-09-05, 10:38
he wasnt talking newbiehybrids he ;) :D

That was uncalled for :( *CRY*

Koshinn
22-09-05, 11:08
Why does more things dropping = more uber pvp?

Think about it. If you lose a rare weapon on Neptune, you know what happens? OMG, you have to PVE more. Yes, PvE, as in kill mobs, NOT players. Dropping all things does indeed make it more hard core, but Neptune != hardcore server, Neptune == PvP server. Because things do still drop, using epic weapons is a work-around so more PvP can be had and less PvE. If it were up to me, a PvP server would have all the zones be a war/anarchy zone hybrid... you'd still get SL loss for allied/neutral PKing, but you drop no items from your inv if you have -15 SL or better, like a warzone, scaling up every -5 by one item. After that, remove LE chips and use the rest of the Neptune rule set, and you have a good PvP server.

Think about a hardcore server... make your entire quickbelt, inventory, implants, armor and processor drop into your belt/backpack after each death which can be opened by other players (yes epics drop too). Make it give you 100% SI with each death/gr. No LEs, all wastelands are anarchy zones, everything else (cities, apts, etc) are hunting grounds.

naimex
22-09-05, 11:46
Why does more things dropping = more uber pvp?

Think about it. If you lose a rare weapon on Neptune, you know what happens? OMG, you have to PVE more. Yes, PvE, as in kill mobs, NOT players. Dropping all things does indeed make it more hard core, but Neptune != hardcore server, Neptune == PvP server. Because things do still drop, using epic weapons is a work-around so more PvP can be had and less PvE. If it were up to me, a PvP server would have all the zones be a war/anarchy zone hybrid... you'd still get SL loss for allied/neutral PKing, but you drop no items from your inv if you have -15 SL or better, like a warzone, scaling up every -5 by one item. After that, remove LE chips and use the rest of the Neptune rule set, and you have a good PvP server.

Think about a hardcore server... make your entire quickbelt, inventory, implants, armor and processor drop into your belt/backpack after each death which can be opened by other players (yes epics drop too). Make it give you 100% SI with each death/gr. No LEs, all wastelands are anarchy zones, everything else (cities, apts, etc) are hunting grounds.

A hardcore server would indeed be scary.. lose everything and actually die when you die...

Have to start from point blank the second you die...

on another note...

PvE ???

Player versus Evil?

Think you mean PvM...

Player versus Mob/Monster

RogerRamjet
22-09-05, 13:21
Id use rares if KK upped the rare drop.

Xeno LARD
22-09-05, 13:23
Let it drop on death.

Problem solved.

Now stop whine.

/Eeh, Roger! Is the EPR or the TL 83 fusion pistol/TL 86 blacksun any good in pvp?

Some Kid wants to know. ;)

RogerRamjet
22-09-05, 13:25
I know the fusion is quite good, but the blacksun will probably suck.

The EPR is probably quite good too, with a DB of course :p

PS. Get the internet ffs before i ring Germany myself :D

Dargeshaad
22-09-05, 13:33
A hardcore server would indeed be scary.. lose everything and actually die when you die...

That was pretty much how it was in oldschool UO when you were a pk'er....you die you loose all your items (this was also the case even if you wern't a pker)....but die as a pker also meant you lost skill % which would be the same in NC as loosing lvls (the equal loss in NC would probably be for a capped tank in NC to go from 100 STR to 80 STR from one death)
oldschool UO = hardcore
NC = carebear heaven

UO...may you R.I.P. *sniff*

Xeno LARD
22-09-05, 13:33
I know the fusion is quite good, but the blacksun will probably suck.

The EPR is probably quite good too, with a DB of course :p

PS. Get the internet ffs before i ring Germany myself :D
Still working on it. :(
Won't be that long anymore though, i swear it's gonna be this year!

I hope. O_o

RogerRamjet
22-09-05, 13:34
THIS YEAR?

Thats miles away!

nobby
22-09-05, 14:29
In my Opinion, It SHOULD be overpowered!

It's an epic weapon which means, you wont find them by getting tech parts from warbies everyday, they're in...shall i say, short supply, so, Yes, it should be over powered!

TT weapon should be the same...piece of poo

Asurmen Spec Op
22-09-05, 14:31
In my Opinion, It SHOULD be overpowered!

It's an epic weapon which means, you wont find them by getting tech parts from warbies everyday, they're in...shall i say, short supply, so, Yes, it should be over powered!

TT weapon should be the same...piece of poo
suuure
just make it a hand held speedgate

numb
22-09-05, 14:48
I'm sure it's got the right amount of damage for an assault rifle at that TL. You cant factor in damage boost really (doesnt PE damage boost have to be used at quite close (ie pistol/HC) range anyway? - it's not the quickest spell to cast either - maybe time to get a burst in on your opponent and take the anti DB?). I understand concerns of no weapon drop on neptune with it but most classes have a useful no drop item from epics so in some respects it's fair across the board.

I am using a non rare HC PE on neptune, it's not going to be very expensive for him to have a load of 4-5 slot backup guns in an apartment if he drops one, it'd probably cost me 10x more to buy an TSU rifle at least. I think I can get a 4/5 slot TPC built on my constructor for about 70k, in fact it's probably less than that.

Koshinn
23-09-05, 17:35

Have to start from point blank the second you die...

on another note...

PvE ???

Player versus Evil?

Think you mean PvM...

Player versus Mob/Monster
pve and pvm are synonyms.

lol, make it so in a hardcore server you hve to activate a gr to save your stats, so if you die you go back to those stats (minus the implants, armor, weapons and whatever is on you when you die)... it's like saving yourself at the gene replicator. If you forget.. 0/2. :lol:

naimex
23-09-05, 18:22
pve and pvm are synonyms.

Just never heard of it referred to as PvE, so assumed you had either misunderstood something, or mistyped..

but it seems I was the one who hadnīt understood it, so thank you for clarifying.

LiL T
23-09-05, 18:54
Shhhh don't talk, otherwise Lil T will make a monk.... I dont get who you are
thretening (sp?) :rolleyes: Why are you on neptune if you cant deal with
dropping stuff? You knew how it would be before you made a char there. You
mightaswell keep your LE in.

Anyway on-topic:

Neptune needs to be turned into a real PvP server. I havent played for a week or
so and I dont know about the LE situation on neptune right now, but a week ago
there were plenty of LEs on neptune, capped players that is. I dont mind people
leveling up with an LE, but ffs once you cap it should be out. I dont understand
how people are thinking.... "I'm just going to keep it in untill i cap"... then when
they cap "Weeeeell... I should get a weapon to get me started, no point in pulling
it before that"..... And after that.... "Well.... It wouldn't be wise to pull it now,
i need a backup weapon first...".... or what? I dont get it... People are making
excuses left and right as to why they still have there LEs in, while trying to
prove to themselves that they are infact one of those infamous l33t PvPers
ppl talk about... I just dont get it =/

I'm a casual player nowdays, so I dont have alot of time to run around and
gather rares, and i'm not about to make a droner and go to you know where
for the quick and easy cash so It does suck to drop your weapon or whatever,
but hey, at the end of the day, you can always get a storebought and zonewhore.... :/

They seriously need to think things over about Neptune.

The point I was making is hybrid monks overpoweredness and using non rare spells but like I said I don't care I will use some non rare weapons, you got to be stupid or rich to use them right ?

/edit do you really think I came to this server to drop rare weapons everyday ? haha I'll laugh at all the other fools that carry them, they are meant to be rare, the epic weapons are there so I will use them but if they are removed that won't make me use rares...

Vae Victis
23-09-05, 23:28
hey mr friendly..
when you die, your armor isnt in the F4 window, it moves to the inventory..
maybe you forgot to put it back on? eh?

giga191
24-09-05, 00:52
my tl76 combat knife pwns all. no monks on neptune plz

Torq
26-09-05, 15:16
no monks on neptune plz

I think so, too.

TL 75 Tsunami Assalut Rifle.. mmh. imo it's really crappy without DB. Although you can use anti-db and pwn those TSU-PEs, if u got, what's called aim, the DMG should either be decreased or the Pain Easer's DMG should be increased.

Vae Victis
26-09-05, 15:48
the DMG should either be decreased or the Pain Easer's DMG should be increased.in that case, increase PE dmg :)

Shenyu Reza
26-09-05, 15:57
Don't touch anything.

LiL T
26-09-05, 16:24
I used my TS rifle last night, it does ok damage without damage boost but alot closer to shitty damage but once you add damage boost. It becomes slighty overpowered for its TL of 75, though it is an epic weapon and a rifle therefor it should match at least a libbys damage output. I think the main problem with damage output of some weapons PE's like to use, is the damage boost spell. I think damage boost needs nerfing, reduce its cast range and effect and I think it will be ok.

Also I think epic weapons should drop provided they are replaceable but not as much to become a pain in the arse. What I mean is, we should not have to travel to DOY as a pro city runner (certain death :rolleyes: )and folk out 3 million for a TS epic rifle. It should be resonable like say the price of a large apartment from a smuggler in the wastes.

Torg
26-09-05, 16:38
tweaking the ts-rifle is pointless. there's more important things to do.

ROZZER187
27-09-05, 02:31
tweaking the ts-rifle is pointless. there's more important things to do.

like close this thread :lol:

Netphreak
27-09-05, 03:54
I would have to say drop its damage by 1 per bullet.
And then up the damage of all the other rifles around that TL to bring them in line with the damage of a TS Rifle.

vashtyphoon78
27-09-05, 06:02
:mad: Notice how no one ever complained about TSU until the PvP server started?

sultana
27-09-05, 06:11
:mad: Notice how no one ever complained about TSU until the PvP server started?
People did before, it's just now on the PvP server, you basically have a pain easer (without a swirly) which can't drop.

I don't think it should be nerfed, just droppable I guess. And then maybe have some complex/hard run to get another one.

canuma100
27-09-05, 06:53
and u capp the TSR easerly then the Pain Easer the free points i put in agl and im fast....with just 2drugs i am fast like a lightning :D

but the TSR should not be nerfed the other epicweapons should get a boost.

and make the TG pistol and TGrifle Blueprinteble nobody use them but they look So cool with teh red Ray

QuakCow
27-09-05, 10:31
hey...theres an idea, buff the other epic weapons up to tsu epic level

RogerRamjet
27-09-05, 10:47
Or increase rare drops, so people will use rares and not be scared to lose them.

vashtyphoon78
29-09-05, 06:13
Yeah the rare drops on Neptune are bullshit. i hunted 20 warbots yesterday before i quit. all i have to say is i got more cash from the junk i collected than the actual techs. (120k for all the junks using a barter)

THE_TICK!!!!
29-09-05, 20:10
yep i agree, somewhere i read there was sposed to be a 25% increase in drop rate for rares, But it seems like it was a 25% decrease whats the dealio ?

E. Cryton
29-09-05, 20:11
tick you're playing on neptune ? idoit, add eric and cheat to your buddy list !

THE_TICK!!!!
29-09-05, 20:13
lol aye captain..ill add ya tonight when i get on..headin to the gym atm

E. Cryton
29-09-05, 20:15
kk, hf :>

i'll be online tomorrow in the evening.

btt :) ?

Vae Victis
29-09-05, 23:50
add my chars aswell!
they are called "blow" and "me" :)

TICKEEHHHHHHH for pres

Nullvoid
30-09-05, 01:21
It isn't overpowered, it's just that the other epic rifle is crap. If the TT rifle were a proper alternative I doubt we'd have as many complaints.

Xeno LARD
30-09-05, 10:03
Bring the other epic rifles up to the level of the TS rifle, then make em droppable. I'd love to make a tt rifle or pistol pe but the gun simply blows in pvp. Heh, its not like its hard to get a new one, they won't get lost, they dont loose condition
And anyway, on neptune with increased xp and shit, its just a night of leveling and running the epic to get a new one. Still easier than getting a rare gun. Not to mention the better stats and higher chances for slots on the epic guns

Original monk
30-09-05, 10:38
It isn't overpowered, it's just that the other epic rifle is crap. If the TT rifle were a proper alternative I doubt we'd have as many complaints.

yeah youre right nullvoid :)

also i dont see why they should become droppable all of the sudden o.O its called an epic right lol, i still suggest leave these weapons as they are :)

Clobber
30-09-05, 13:16
Make epics droppable, but you can go back to the guy who gives u the epic item and pay for a new one for like 500k maybe.

Bugs Gunny
30-09-05, 14:33
Remove epic weapons, remove ppus and all rare weapons.
True pvp with battles that last a while.

CMaster
30-09-05, 14:35
Make epics droppable, but you can go back to the guy who gives u the epic item and pay for a new one for like 500k maybe.
WTS TSU epic rifle, 600k. Have plenty in stock.

Koshinn
30-09-05, 16:19
If you don't remove blessed hybrids you'll still get those, and without rares no one would be able to touch them. Hell, with rares it's almost impossible to kill them as it is.

E. Cryton
30-09-05, 18:22

as in the past u mean ?

koshinn, if he says "remove ppu" i think he's talking about the blessed hyb, or at least their spells, too.

giga191
30-09-05, 18:29
should have blessed ppus instead of blessed hybs

Mechanicus
30-09-05, 18:59
if your gonna go down that road then best imo would be:

-remove all holy ppu spells
-15% apu-ppu spell% malus
-make rares only do 5% or less more damage than non rares

Torq
30-09-05, 21:28
hey, i can imagine that blessed hybs are very cool on Neptune... all spells 5 slots.... almost unbeateable.... and u can collect some nice item from persons, which were so "silly" to not make a blessed hyb... I love it :rolleyes:

Xeno LARD
30-09-05, 21:44
hey, i can imagine that blessed hybs are very cool on Neptune... all spells 5 slots.... almost unbeateable.... and u can collect some nice item from persons, which were so "silly" to not make a blessed hyb... I love it :rolleyes:
omg ur so cool
:rolleyes:

Torq
01-10-05, 00:26
i hope u noticed the ironical way writing in my post...

Mr Friendly
01-10-05, 22:04
omg ur so cool
:rolleyes:

its ok, hes german, now here on our left we have the French, a strange specimen...

As for the germans killing neone not german on neptune, like they did at the release of nc1, we have our own answer to that in-game ;)