PDA

View Full Version : C2p Bs

Nid>You
20-09-05, 18:56
Heres my hassle I have so far went through trying to give money to play this game.

My first email to C2P, My issue

"Im trying to log into my c2p account but it keeps saying wrong username or password. I tryed going to forgot your password and retreiving it but it says my email is not in the database for a c2p account... But im looking at the email I got from c2p right now that says thank you for registering with c2p with the email address. Whats wrong?"

C2P's response

" Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

We would like to inform you that due to security reasons we had to lock your CLICK2PAY Account. In order to re-activate your account we would kindly ask you to provide us with the following copies: of your ID, your social security card and your credit card (only front page). Please submit this information to us and then we will contact you! "

My Response back to C2P

"What security reasons...? Why was my account locked?"

C2P's Response back

" Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

We would like to inform you that in order to open your CLICK2PAY account we must perform some security checks.

That means you have two options. You can send in the documents in order to open your account or you don’t send the documents, in which case we will never open your CLICK2PAY account. "

This makes no sence to me at all because my account is valid and them themselfs called and confirmed this with me. All I did was cancel my neocron account to take a break and now im ready to play again and im told my account is locked! For what!? Does not make any sense. [ edited ], first charging more to play and then makeing it hard to give that money.

Bishop Yutani
20-09-05, 21:23
they probably locked you out after 5 failed login attempts.

As for why they're responding to you with automated email messages is probably because they suck.

i'm having problems with C2P too...

james_finn
20-09-05, 21:35
my advice would be find a fax number and send them the details that they are after. But also find out the telephone number and the phone them on skype (I did it and my problems were sorted rather rapidly after 3 phone calls with 3 mins in between them lol).

Delphi

Bishop Yutani
20-09-05, 22:58
good idea. Find a kinkos

Asurmen Spec Op
21-09-05, 05:01
They locked mine too, but I just had to give them my SSN(not fun <.<) and fax my CC

Nidhogg
21-09-05, 10:44
Please take this up with C2P or feel free to contact account@neocron.com if you feel the problem is on our side.

N

/edit - the problem might be related to the abusive email you sent them at the end of June. No one responds well to being called a "FUCKING RETARD". ;)