PDA

View Full Version : Random Spawns

FarSight
20-09-05, 10:29
Today i saw that on Neptune is smt like random spawns. Mob's and NPC's that used to spawn @ fixed point are now spawning in same zone but in different points ... in general its cool idea but i think some Mob's (or zones) shouldnt behavior like that:
- saw some newbies (< x/30) got owned (one shot kills) near oz-1 / oz subway station zoneline by Dragon's Wrath Members (BD lookin 80/80 Shotgun guys that usually spawns @ lowest stairs level of Oz-1), i killed them all , they spawn near usuall NPC Grand spot, killed them one more time they spawned near oz-1 / oz-2 zoneline .. so no outzone for newbies....
- F-07 Vechicle Depot (TH N exit) some abadoned vechicles and 11x/11x Hoversomething over it (i used drone to get aggro and get him away from VD but after i got my vechicle and drive away i saw that it was back @ VD so it was its camp/spawn spot)... camping VD should be forbiden (for Mobs/NPC only of coz)

Another thing is that you can spot some mobs in new places (never saw before DOY Scout and DOY Scout MK II @ G-XX zones) i dont complain bout it ... in fact was fun (me riding on bike from G-11 (DRT) to I-09 think "ahh G-10 quite safe zone" then got wasted by DOY bots :D)

Original monk
20-09-05, 11:35
yeah those dragon's wrath members spawn near the NEXT exmployee corpse .. and that corpse always moves spot (most hard to find being underneath the middle stairs at the mostly abandoned shops) ..

but when the corpse spawns practically infront of the OZ exit then yah .. those guards spawn and stay there after the mission is done .. you yust need to click the corpse and run away for the mission he ... think this is a bug i dunno .. imo they can despawn after 5 minutes yust as jhonny five despawns when youre not fast enough :) tough these dragons wrath guys yust stay and hang out there ready to bust a newbie in 1 shot 8|

also the 110/110 hoverbot practically above the vehiculedepot can be really annoying, mostly you can get round of em .. but it also happens that you synch out of TH 3 and spawn at a spawnpoint in the F_07 sector ... mostly right underneath that thing, as a newbie this can be a killer :)

(as a sidenote in them zones there are little hills from around 1,5 max 2 meter high that if you jump of em you die also as a noob ... jump of a 1 meter hill and be on 80hp on a capped tank and such lol o.O)

Mr Kot
20-09-05, 13:06
I remember complaints that H-08 had some DoY bot spawns, but now F-09 ?

Yes, that's right... the F sectors now have doybots :(

Quite a lot of them too.. still huddling together in packs, smack bang on the zoneline. God help any poor runner going to Blakkmist Garbage dump for an epic now :(

numb
20-09-05, 13:21
I remember complaints that H-08 had some DoY bot spawns, but now F-09 ?

Yes, that's right... the F sectors now have doybots :(

Quite a lot of them too.. still huddling together in packs, smack bang on the zoneline. God help any poor runner going to Blakkmist Garbage dump for an epic now :(

Yeah it's really annoying. I drove a runner from TH to DRT the other day forgetting how much hassle it had become with York Commanders and DOY bots all over the place. I went through a zoneline and my passenger wasnt there with me, it was a new player, they got stuck in sync and ended up dead so I had to go back to TH to pick her up to try again.

I havent been to snake graves for a long time now (over 1 year), but the good thing I found when I was levelling my droner on neptune is there are barely any DoY units patrolling the area from El Farid to The Graves in K13.

Tesee
20-09-05, 15:38
Yeeaaahhh !!! it seems that mobs are aware this is a peeveepee server too...:p:D:D

Original monk
20-09-05, 16:10
TBH remove every doybot there is in the wastes ... they belong in the doytunnels ...

why does DOY need 5000 doybots patrolling the desert ? yust so procity cant level/cross the desert (fe: graves) :rolleyes: pitty for the handfull of people that hunt those (altough its not really worth hunting em money and lootwise) and if they really want they always have the tunnels

why is it that theres TONS of doybots patrolling the desert ? to make the bio-epic harder o.O to make the hurlerking mission harder for pro's o.O

because otherwise it would be to easy to raid doy ? with 20 overpowerd guards in the elevators ? these guys dont do the same damage as copbots or CAguards no ...

remove doybots ... there a hassle for nothing

giga191
20-09-05, 16:33
it's part of the on-going story you noobs. KK do something innovative and all you do is critisise

Tesee
20-09-05, 16:35
just a comment:
1)Doy bots does not make the BT epic harder but you have to choose the good way to go to Loba village, one is prety safe.
2)The BT epic is quite easy to finish

numb
20-09-05, 16:54
it's part of the on-going story you noobs. KK do something innovative and all you do is critisise

Neptune doesnt have any part in the on going story!

I've never had problems with Biotech either. I was really worried about it when I read the forums but I got in there first time without a scratch and I went the wrong way and drove through about 20 of the bots :) Lucky there are barely any DOY Bots north of the village.

Original monk
20-09-05, 17:10

you aint talking about the dragons wrath members but about the bazillion of doybots in teh desert right ?

i have alot of respect for the storywriters and the storyline but are all these doybots (it sure are alot of em) for such a long time allready ... really necessary ? it yust makes the map smaller for procity players and makes doy even harder to raid then it allready is ... also changing faction from pro to anti isnt that obvious ...

thats not critisising, thats pointing out (with a big word) an inbalance in the game

and yes tesee you know the little ways around the bots cause you have experience in the epic, but what about people that do it for the first time ? well they get killed 10 times first before they arrive there :) like i did before i asked around on trade how to do it and also got ahold of a noobstealthtool :)

Tesee
20-09-05, 17:54
everybody has done the epic "a first time"
ok let's go: to go to Loba village
1) do not walk or drive on the roads there are often many DoY bots (and when I say "many", it is really not a joke...)
2)don't need to buy a Rhino or any other vehicule, of course if someone can drive you there it is perfect but there are chance he will loose his vehicule cause there are REALLY many Doy bots near Loba
3)from Neocron, go to Tech Haven (not difficult if you have some AGL and ATL skill even with a spy or apu) -> go to Nemesis lab (be carefull with fire mobs, sometimes they block the road -> go to Syncon lab (same thing about fire mobs) -> from syncon lab take a look at the sector map, go north then follow the clifs, always staying north of the clifs you should reach Loba without seing a Doy Mob (you will see them between the mountains, south of you but they are in general too far from you.

when you arrive at Loba, speak to the guy, kill 5 CORPORAL, remember that there are Doy bots not far so stay close to the building, speak to the guy again, you can leave now with the cpu he gives you.

for the trip back, return to Syncon lab using the same road you used to come here then GR home.

maybe there are some other safe ways but this one is good and allow you to have two GR in the north

giga191
20-09-05, 18:34
the dragon guys are supposed to be there admittedly :p

But they said that they were going to do something special so this must be it.

CMaster
20-09-05, 19:47

But they said that they were going to do something special so this must be it.

AFAIK this is only on neptune, which is where we were told RP events would not happen...

Mr Kot
20-09-05, 20:06
I thought it was common knowledge by now that they are left over from the NCPD mission as they dont despawn naturally.

As their continued presence in a newbie levelling area could be regarded as a bug, you could always make a GM ticket and see if they do anything.

giga191
20-09-05, 22:18
I thought it was common knowledge by now that they are left over from the NCPD mission as they dont despawn naturally.

As their continued presence in a newbie levelling area could be regarded as a bug, you could always make a GM ticket and see if they do anything. i meant aren't sorry :(