PDA

View Full Version : Terra SI

Tarn
17-09-05, 02:39
I went to neptune and love the speed of the SI there.... Mabe we can get SI to be faster on terra aswell? mabe not as fast but abit faster because sitting waiting for SI After you gr 2 times , or mabe get bugged and you gr but dont really GR then get killed.... Im pretty sure people would agree that waiting for SI when you wana play sucks

QuakCow
17-09-05, 02:41
i do like how neptune is faster, but i dont believe terra should be any faster (if you not an impatient maniac it goes by pretty fast...get a book or something)

saying that, faster would be awesome

paolo escobar
17-09-05, 03:06
i dont think the si should be faster on terra. Thats neocron as we know it and i like it that way, its a little slower paced and more tactical.

neptune is great and a totally awesome move by KK, if you want fast depletion of si u go to neptune and enjoy it with all the other bonuses that kk have introduced to promote the pvp aspect.
but neocron as it was and will (hopefully) continue to be for time to come is supposedly based on a story line.
They just gotta think of it :rolleyes:

ZoVoS
17-09-05, 03:11
no no NO AND NO

ffs theres bearlyt a difference as it is between the PVP server n terra

Shenyu Reza
17-09-05, 03:22
I don't have leave ex-pandore to get the same thing.

So no...

Jake Cutter
17-09-05, 03:29
I can see the reasoning why people want SI to go away quicker...I think it has more to do with LoMs than anything else.

Compromise? Make death SI a little more, cut the SI from LoMs in half, and reduce genrep SI by maybe 10%.

Regards,
Jake Cutter

Dribble Joy
17-09-05, 03:31
Nope.

Jake Cutter
17-09-05, 03:43
Nope.

Since you didn't bother voting in the poll, I can only take this as a comment to my suggestion.

How foolish of me to question such a respected and knowledgeable member of the community.

Please enlighten us further, o great one. :rolleyes:

--JC

ZoVoS
17-09-05, 03:55
Since you didn't bother voting in the poll, I can only take this as a comment to my suggestion.

How foolish of me to question such a respected and knowledgeable member of the community.

Please enlighten us further, o great one. :rolleyes:

--JC

now was that realy nessisary :P hes only givving his oppinion :p :angel:

P.S.

Yes 9 50.00%
No 9 50.00%

:p ohh its a close one :p

Tarn
17-09-05, 04:24
Yes 10
No 9

WINNNN

MrTrip
17-09-05, 05:40
I was pissed to learn (while I was a newbie) that the Synaptic Accelerator, does NOT make Synaptic go away faster....fuck.

I voted Yes, I love Neptunes SI speed.

Tarn
17-09-05, 06:09
I was pissed to learn (while I was a newbie) that the Synaptic Accelerator, does NOT make Synaptic go away faster....fuck.

I voted Yes, I love Neptunes SI speed.
rofl , i thought SA made SI faster too

-FN-
17-09-05, 06:57
I still like someone to explain to me how the hell Neptune is supposed to be a "PvP" Server...

It's *just like every other server* except with the timesinks of leveling, SI, and belt hacking removed. Removing safe zones doesn't provide more room for PvP - that's like saying the other servers didn't have enough zones to PvP so they're not as good...

All KK cares about is making more money. Can't say I blame them for that, but it fucking blows that they just made a server with less timesinks to attract more players and screwed the other servers in the process.

Xylaz
17-09-05, 08:55
well thats another reason why LE should be removed and belt drop implemented in warzones - this way most people would come back to their original servers returning the balance and the neptune would be the real dangerous 'pvp' server, for people who want something *different* than the classic ones.

naimex
17-09-05, 09:11
NO!

Leave the speedcrap on neptune, and let the rest of us play a normal speed game!

Terayon
17-09-05, 09:19
I would like it faster, but i play on neptune now anyways.

I didnt vote.

Dargeshaad
17-09-05, 09:22
I can't get used to how slow it is on the other servers after playing on neptune for a week :lol:

msdong
17-09-05, 10:14
NO

so why change stuff to other settings when u just can change server if you dont like the way it is.? next would be, hey why dont chage level XP!

dont set up another n-quake server !

€: what takes longer, SI oder finding a poker ;)

Tratos
17-09-05, 11:51
No.

The "non PvP servers" are supposed to be normal gameplay.

If KK could alter some more of the bigger mechanics i'd want Neptunes speed settings changed back to normal, i dont see why the 'hardcore' server should just be an easy place to level.

ZoVoS
18-09-05, 03:27
POWNAGE

Yes 25 49.02%
No 26 50.98%

:P were winning by 0.96%

Kozmos
18-09-05, 04:33
well thats another reason why LE should be removed and belt drop implemented in warzones - this way most people would come back to their original servers returning the balance and the neptune would be the real dangerous 'pvp' server, for people who want something *different* than the classic ones.

spot on

that and the fact that any epic weapon SHOULD drop imo

The whole way that certain people are all like OMG PVP SERVER YEAH ! WEAPON DROPES ETC ETC !! then make a low tech Rifle PE with a TL10 heal, PE Stealth with no TC Req, and a Tsu rifle ... It takes the piss that none of them drop .....

Koshinn
18-09-05, 10:06
I LoM a lot so.. sure.

giga191
18-09-05, 11:20
I knew this kind of crap would happen. People have it easy on neptune and then they want the same stuff on the other server because they can't be bothered to work for it.