PDA

View Full Version : Callash.

Tratos
16-09-05, 18:10
I spied a topic in the german forum about Callash and Arbiter, after a little looking around Arbiter seems to be as normal from things on the forum... but Callash is no longer in the staff groups on the forum or well anywhere, avatar no longer a STORM-bot and location: Not at KK etc.

Whered he go?

Skusty
16-09-05, 18:14
Hmm...KK needed an another mysteri för us to sollve, so they wiped out callash and dumped him at a nuclear powerplant where he mutated and became a monster that is hunting KK now, and the FBI agents Scully and Mulder har ben called to action to stop him etc etc etc

Vae Victis
16-09-05, 18:17
he got the sack

for teh love

Tratos
16-09-05, 18:19
Wonder why all the AD guys havnt been moved from forum leaders list aswell :/ as well as those who seem to have disapeared as Vithar seems to have gone from the moderation team and such :/

[VP]Orion
17-09-05, 13:38
/me thinks Tratos got WAY to much time on his hands.... ;)

Tratos
17-09-05, 13:46
Orion']/me thinks Tratos got WAY to much time on his hands.... ;)

A mix of being bored and wandering into the german forum quite often.

Hell-demon
17-09-05, 15:13
Wasn't Callash doing the story for Neocron? :wtf:

Tratos
17-09-05, 16:27
Wasn't Callash doing the story for Neocron? :wtf:

Yes, lol

Thats one of the main things that worried me, i know Arbiter & Chenoa work with/under him actualy applying the story ingame via events but in the german thread i saw they think Arbiter has gone aswell.....

.....Good luck Chenoa, lol

Hell-demon
17-09-05, 16:34
Well now maybe we'll have soemone who progresses the story. Sadly I can't apply coz I'm only 16 so no unruly warbots raining pain in plaza :(