PDA

View Full Version : is it just me ?

Crest
16-09-05, 09:39
Last night I played NC for the first time probably in months ..... and I noticed a few things

1) Nice graphics on the hover tech engines and vapour
2) Seems hover drive themselves when enetering sectors ?

Now the issues I picked up.....
I see the guy oull out a plasma wave and I start stealthing ..... seems it takes for ever to pull out stealth, and then just as long to hit button, watching him I have yet to see a shot but my health is very low (into the red).
I stealth and get away.....
I oull out a Healing light and line up a monk, he is flying in the air, and I think I ma targeting him, he dissapears so i stealth cause I know he is not where my client is.....

I go into a sector and see a quad in front of me, get off hover and it vanishes. Go to next sector and there is another quad, hope off vehicle and start shooting it, it takes no damage at all.

I know this one is net code, a very fast APU is lined up after a GR out, I take a few shots and he runs behind a hill, I hop on hover and scan the hill he was at, he is gone .... I return back to depot to put hover away, and he comes through and climbs into me .... some fire spell but not a FA (Luckily). I zig zag and get out of there .... I heal up and strategically move back ... but he keeps appearing and dissapearing ... one point he is here, then he is gone ... the old melee tanks thing, where you can noot target him as he too fast for the net code .....or something ....

Chars reaction seem slow and sluggish, and it seems like it takes a life time to do anything from pull weapon to change weapon to throw spell .....

Bugs Gunny
16-09-05, 09:56
Pulling a stealthtool and using it take +3 seconds.
And the warping is better since last patch, it was realy bad before it.

Welcome back btw.