PDA

View Full Version : Bugs Gunny, PVP noob and financial disaster on terra.

Bugs Gunny
16-09-05, 09:18
Last night i completed the biotech epic, which took WAY too long thanks to the moron droners leveling doy symp off the npc's. (they kept killing mcmillian)
So there i was, a nice 200k to my name, thanks to moshter, a quad, reveler and all chips but a marine.
Went to the canyon to buy a set of inq4, got some duranium boots and then pulled the le.....
Castoff built me nice 4 slot tl81 plasma wave, i got it modded up, then went to plaza1 popped a thyronol and xtstrong and went for the first non le'd i could find. Some 45/45 ish spy, using a tangent epic pistol. I was taking off 100's, but at the second shot a copbot agroed on me, i ran inside, parashocked with the low level spy going after me too.

First attempt at pvp, and i die to copbots and a noobie spy without pa.
Why? Oh Why is life so hard on me? :D

Maui
16-09-05, 09:28
cus ur dutch :X

Crest
16-09-05, 09:29
I once posted a thread as brain sport, where you make the money you pay at GR and retrieval mean something .... Something like this...
Each faction has a council, the council is allocated 20 paid for gaurds, which they can place anywhere in that city (NC excluding PP, or DOY) These gaurds are there to protect that faction and the cities runners.

This is why you pay he GR fees. as standard.
Your faction can employ more guards, the more it employs the higher each runners GR related fees are. So you can employ 100 extra guards and pay 25K everytime you GR.

There will be a restriction on zone placement s and things like that, at the same time Only faction council or deputies can place gaurds. To move a guard from 1 point to another you would select him, go to new point and place him. only after 24hrs (NC time) will he move there... so no exploiting there .....

But yes your story above is quiet interesting .... I hate being taken out by gaurds, its such an easy victory for the scum know as my enemies

Riddle
16-09-05, 11:30
Unlucky Bugs.....we miss you on Terra :mad:

netster
16-09-05, 11:50
oh man .... that sounds terrible bugs, but i thought Plaza1 is a safezone ... so it might be a 'guarded' place.

Bugs Gunny
16-09-05, 11:54
Well, i'll go hunt more techs so i have some startercash.
Then i'll dual log and do the solo rhinothing. I won't need armor for it and i'll get good xp on my tradeskiller-driver.
Once i can res my own techs, money won't be a problem anymore.

Heh, i might even do what i did in nc1, solo the rhino and hunt people. With enough wpl you can snipe with a rhino, and with current vehicle speeds i can outrun apu-ppu teams.
If i happen to run into multiple targets with a ppu, i can kill one, drive on top of his belt so his teammates can't get it, open it up from inside the rhino and take off again :-)

netster
16-09-05, 12:20
that might be funny bugs ;D i was doing that to level all other stats on my pe..... HC for the fast way to capp .... for con .... speedgat-pe + CRP caves :)

Original monk
16-09-05, 12:20
bah i spend hours and hour doing the chran epic (first time i ever did em) darn what a longass epic lol ... i think i have all GR's op the map now :eek:

thanx a mill for to the tip to take mutant pool and PP/industrial :) saved me some time lol

and techparts are rarer then mc5parts by now it seems LOL .. when i see trade i think that soon with every rareweapon you buy you get 2 mc5chips for free lol

[TgR]KILLER
16-09-05, 12:42

he's belgian not dutch! don't insult the dutch people :p

Maui
16-09-05, 12:47
im sorry, I ment he was belgian

us dutchies rox .. ( ofcourse )

Bugs Gunny
16-09-05, 13:16
Let's keep the peace here, it's bad enough as it is with this apparent war with the french. Hey, at least i can translate their shittalk for you :D

[TgR]KILLER
16-09-05, 14:38
Let's keep the peace here, it's bad enough as it is with this apparent war with the french. Hey, at least i can translate their shittalk for you :D

you know i love you bugs <3

Al3X
16-09-05, 16:24

*writes down name and waites patiently in pp3 with a baseballbat*