PDA

View Full Version : WoC @ Neptune

FarSight
15-09-05, 23:58
Hmm... I can cap char in one day ... i can make woc 1 exp i next day .. i can make epic in 2h ... i can get cash for woc (2mil) in that time so im ready for woc 1 in 2-3 days ... but now i need to go ceres lab for 2 weeks to get one disc.
If KK made uber exp to make ppl ready for pvp faster then imo KK should rise woc disks drop rate on Neptune becasue some PE's / Spies and Tanks will grind disks (and keep their LE in) instead of pvp.

Asurmen Spec Op
16-09-05, 00:00
No, it should be rare, weather or not its a 'pvp' server

fschepper
16-09-05, 00:00
WoC Disks shouldn't be that rare at all...

COLD
16-09-05, 00:16
Thor's expedition has been on its way for nearly eight months and has been reduced to fourteen men when finally they find the place which Ceres told them about. Mecando is confident that they have to advance into the inside of the 'tomb' to disclose its secret. The men begin to breach the enormous steel doors, and when Thor and Mecando enter the depths of the 'tomb' they somehow sense that nothing would be as it was before after their discovery.
And thus the people of Ceres come into possession of the whole knowledge of mankind from the 22nd century. If it took better than 8 months for Thor's expedition to find the original Ceres disc, why should we be able to find them in just a few days? IMO :)

-FN-
16-09-05, 00:30
Maybe it's just me, but I find COLD's argument much more convincing than fschepper's :p

LiL T
16-09-05, 00:30
You want to use overpowered weapons then you should level for it as if pvp server was that hard to lvl on :rolleyes:. Its a day hunting for a woc disk I reakon if your unlucky..

Dribble Joy
16-09-05, 00:39
WoC disk access for those not tanks or apus with ppu rectal imps is the problem , as it is with all high lvl hunting.

Asurmen Spec Op
16-09-05, 00:40
the xbow is just a dexless exec, it does the same dmg

Dribble Joy
16-09-05, 00:50
But without the excessive dex req. So you don't have to drug and/or put in crappy imps.

ZoVoS
16-09-05, 00:57
But without the excessive dex req. So you don't have to drug and/or put in crappy imps.

giving u the opertunity to put more worthwhile chips in like resistors or sumin =] exacty hehe

Dribble Joy
16-09-05, 01:00
Anyone actually done any testing for the dmg and stuff? As in for equall skilling?

Asurmen Spec Op
16-09-05, 02:00
its also a bitch and a half to cap the woc xbow

its not as awsome as it used to be, and youll be using dex imps anyways for PC and wep

Bugs Gunny
16-09-05, 10:11
A pvp worthy xbow pe takes a two drug setup, with which you get spy resists (120 total value), good runspeed, cap the thing and about 500 health.
You will have realy realy low psi use though.

Depending on xbow stats cap is at around 160wpl and 172 pc.

So it's not realy a lot different than an exec. It's also realy hard to aim.
I made one on terra, and i returned to pvping with my hl pe, i kill more people with it, even though she has less health and worse resists.

Skusty
16-09-05, 14:08
no!!!

zii
16-09-05, 17:06
rare, you fools. leave something sacred for our children.

Tratos
16-09-05, 17:20
If it took better than 8 months for Thor's expedition to find the original Ceres disc, why should we be able to find them in just a few days? IMO :)

Agreed.

WoC should be nails to get, regardless if your 'hardcore'

giga191
17-09-05, 16:29
People would just go on neptune to try out the woc. NO!