PDA

View Full Version : Will Terra=Pandore?

Riddle
15-09-05, 21:50
Since the inception of the PvP server Terra has more than halved in population from my experience when logging in.

Will Terra suffer the same fate of ever decreasing population to the levels of Pandore?

I liked Terra it was just getting normalised to the level of NC1 , Clans formed, Op Wars going on, Tradeskillers working, Items in distribution and money a plenty. Now it seems almost dead, no trade, no real OP wars, clans dissolving :(

Did you leave Terra never to return?

-FN-
15-09-05, 21:58
Yeah - I've been taking screenshots every day at the now-pathetic populations on Terra.

All they did was take NC and make it faster. There is *nothing* different about Neptune except there is very little SI waiting time, much less leveling time, and they've removed the time to hack a belt. Of course everyone will flock to it. :rolleyes: At the moment, I barely even have a reason to log in now that I have a whopping 50-70 people to play with now. Thanks for killing my NC experience KK :(

There seriously needs to be MORE differentiation between the servers or every other server is going to up and die.

Unless that's your master plan KK? Kill the other servers and just manage one... like I said from the F-ing beginning of NC2 :rolleyes:

*deep breath*

/me walks away from the computer...

LiL T
15-09-05, 22:16
Yes I left terra and most likely never to return

Hell-demon
15-09-05, 22:42
Neptune is fast and funky what more do you want?

Asurmen Spec Op
15-09-05, 22:44
Neptune is fast and funky what more do you want?
you to post a story

Transformer
15-09-05, 22:44
Terra = Terra - Good PvPers + French Fries
Neptune = Good PvPers + Wannabe PvPers

as for myself i rarely play due to my lack of interest in the game now...

Dribble Joy
15-09-05, 22:46
New toy.

Al3X
15-09-05, 23:05
New toy.

And most will return once they found out that there new toy isn't that cool as they hoped.

Looking right now, it might even be better to just merge terra with another server, because right now the population is pathetic. You have to beg for tradeskillers, if you don't have a poker you are doomed for an eternal search, and if you are interested in pvping then you should first wank some random people before their backup arives 30 minutes later. I want to feel danger when I walk pp. I want to be able to choose who constructs my rifle because there is so much choice. I want to be able to find someone in the wastelands to snipe. I want to sell my useless items too at least 5 people who are willing to buy it.

Higher server populations. Thats the key to the survival of NC2 long-term.

/set mute_self 1

Bishop Yutani
15-09-05, 23:12
it seriously chaps my ass when i join this game and the next day 75% of the people on my server move to a different one.

I dont care if they ditch neptune, ditch terra or take the best features of both, but it sucks not having anyone only to trade with.

I'm sure MOST of the people who were begging for a PvP / Experienced server were not aware that there were only going to be slight differences between the two.

KK, thanks for giving it a shot, but it doesn't seem like the pros outweigh the cons.

naimex
15-09-05, 23:24
I voted no, due to the lack of "I didnīt leave at all" option.

giga191
15-09-05, 23:31
MERGE

MisterP
15-09-05, 23:38
How it should have been in the beginning, like FN said.

naimex
15-09-05, 23:40
MERGE

if by that you mean merge Mars, Mercury and Terra, then sure why not.

But leave neptune out of it... let the kids have a little fun in a hyperspeed world.

With a little luck more RP will arise on the other servers.

LiL T
15-09-05, 23:45
Looks to me like just a few people pissed at the PVP server.. Oh pity !

I have been pissed off for years ?

People won't come back terra sucks and neptune rocks its how the game should have been

naimex
15-09-05, 23:50
Looks to me like just a few people pissed at the PVP server.. Oh pity !

I have been pissed off for years ?

People won't come back terra sucks and neptune rocks its how the game should have been

The way I see it, neptune is nothing more than a server for people who donīt care to take pride in the creation of their chars, and spend the time it takes to make a char superior...

I can only say that from experience, in any game I have ever played, no character that was rushed through everything, was ever as good as a character that had to run through the amazon jungle, whilst other people used the road just next to it..

Sure it took a lot longer time, but you learn a lot from it.

And if you can move fast in the jungle, everyone else will fall behind, when you battle them under the same conditions.

MrTrip
15-09-05, 23:53
I love leveling fast...I capped in a week, got all my spells lined up, and I'm actually having fun.

Terra leveling got boring, thats all I was ever doing, and I was barely ever getting to any fun, now on Neptune I can have some damn fun, I just wish the whole not hacking a belt thing wasnt there :wtf: why don't they speed up Terra leveling and maybe people will go back?

naimex
15-09-05, 23:57
I love leveling fast...I capped in a week, got all my spells lined up, and I'm actually having fun.

Terra leveling got boring, thats all I was ever doing, and I was barely ever getting to any fun, now on Neptune I can have some damn fun, I just wish the whole not hacking a belt thing wasnt there :wtf: why don't they speed up Terra leveling and maybe people will go back?

Because what people donīt really realize is that itīs actually the last 10-20 lvls that is the best place.

Once you cap, all you want to do is PvP, and when you canīt find enough to PvP against, then you turn to allied ganking, and some turn to allied ganking even thought, just for the heck of it.

If they sped up the experience gain on Terra, all I would have left is talking to other people and helping those I can.

vashtyphoon78
16-09-05, 00:01
i think people will migrate back to terra after they get the new server smell out of there nostrels.

(Except the hardcore PVPers)

LiL T
16-09-05, 00:03
The way I see it, neptune is nothing more than a server for people who donīt care to take pride in the creation of their chars, and spend the time it takes to make a char superior...

I can only say that from experience, in any game I have ever played, no character that was rushed through everything, was ever as good as a character that had to run through the amazon jungle, whilst other people used the road just next to it..

Sure it took a lot longer time, but you learn a lot from it.

And if you can move fast in the jungle, everyone else will fall behind, when you battle them under the same conditions.

Been playing a long time so yes I don't care about the crap in between no more, I have my PE setup to near perfection in my eyes and that is to do the only thing I play this game for PVP. But of coarse I'm some sort of half job rush there char into pvp ...

LiL T
16-09-05, 00:05
i think people will migrate back to terra after they get the new server smell out of there nostrels.

(Except the hardcore PVPers)

Back to the safe zoneline whoring and one million PPU's ?

eh no thanks mate, and I mean that the Terra server now makes me sick and I was close to quiting for good

Hell-demon
16-09-05, 00:22
Can KK actually merge servers or can they just do transfers of characters???

vashtyphoon78
16-09-05, 06:17

eh no thanks mate, and I mean that the Terra server now makes me sick and I was close to quiting for good

Lil T i consider you rather hardcore for your info.

IceStorm
16-09-05, 06:22
I'm on Neptune until they fix the BD Epic. Once they fix the BD Epic on Terra, I'll go back. I'm not going to leave BD only to have to return later to get my epic apt.

Neptune levels faster, but I miss Terra and all my chars there.

eprodigy
16-09-05, 06:46

as opposed to the one million ppus that will soon be on neptune?

now apu ppu teams can no-skill gank without worrying about anyone running away.

sultana
16-09-05, 07:12
as opposed to the one million ppus that will soon be on neptune?

now apu ppu teams can no-skill gank without worrying about anyone running away.
That depends though, hopefully if they implement belt drop in warzones, we won't see the monk whoring as much. Because noone wants to drop their 4-5 slot holy shelter/heal/para etc.

Then what happens when the pe dies? The worst they could lose is their shelter or damageboost or maybe their weapon. Though I doubt many pes will be using rare weapons, so it's no great loss. And of course same goes for tanks and spies.

So in short, go hunting in 2-3 pe monk ganking squads (like bugs suggested), and if it gets too hot, just stealth away :D

Bugs Gunny
16-09-05, 08:31
I'm seriously considering making a CM clan, purely antimonk hunters. EVERY monk we see dies (or we try to).
possible clanname: "THE INQUISITION", warcry: "burn the witch!!!".

And yes i love neptune, even though i'm still a poor bum. Last night i got to get a moveon chip and went to tg canyon, as a biotech, to shop. Got a full set of armor and ... i'm broke again lol.

QuakCow
16-09-05, 08:38
holy office of the inquisition :p

aanyways, having less people on terra does indeed sucks..as there are just as many people asking questions on help and not as many to answer them.

besides, it is a bit of the new toy thing...things should be ballancing out here pretty soon :angel:

RogerRamjet
16-09-05, 09:13
I'm seriously considering making a CM clan, purely antimonk hunters. EVERY monk we see dies (or we try to).

And yes i love neptune, even though i'm still a poor bum. Last night i got to get a moveon chip and went to tg canyon, as a biotech, to shop. Got a full set of armor and ... i'm broke again lol.

Ill join if i get to wear CA PA :D

Edit: Realised you said CM :(

MrTrip
16-09-05, 10:08
I think a small increase in exp on Terra would not hurt anything, in fact, it might help balance the two servers....

Right now on Terra to cap, you need a near cap ppu up your ass, lots of patience, and all your crap lined up.

Right now on Neptune to cap you need two days, enough money to buy your next item from the store, and some patience when you die.

I think Terra needs to have exp raised to a quarter of Neptunes exp gain, a slight money boost to help the economy...right now everything is so expensive, its nuts, and slightly better store bought items so people can be on their own and not have to have a ppu butt plug while leveling, but not so much that tradeskillers are worthless.

Tesee
16-09-05, 11:31
I have already written a thread on this topic and it seems that KK thinks the population will increase and they simply closed my thread.

Neptune is a server made for loosers fans of HL and the like UT like games, just fraging other. If they could have a caped caracter at the beginning they would be happy.

Now if Terra's pop don't increase again I personally think it will slowly die as Pandore died.
Of course Pandore died quickly because even at the begining the pop was not as high as on Terra

Tesee
16-09-05, 11:34
I think Terra needs to have exp raised to a quarter of Neptunes exp gain, a slight money boost to help the economy...right now everything is so expensive, its nuts, and slightly better store bought items so people can be on their own and not have to have a ppu butt plug while leveling, but not so much that tradeskillers are worthless.

are you on Terra for long?
don't tell me everything is expensive, just take a look at the faction's money or clan'money.....

Riddle
16-09-05, 11:35
I can't face levelling all over again , getting all my items again, had to do that in the transfer from NC1 to NC2. Took an age to get setup again, I remember running to get some basic PSI spells only to find the shop wasn't there then finding the smuggler in PP3 who was camped by Pk'ers :rolleyes:

I have 4 reasonable chars on Terra and enough money to sponsor my noob building ;) so i'll be gutted if the server pops don't pick up again tbh

Brammers
16-09-05, 11:58
No Neptune for me, Terra has plenty to keep myself and Phoenix busy. People will soon come back.

El Jimben
16-09-05, 12:25
I totally agree with Little T, I've got the best shit you can get more or less on Terra but I got sick of the same old BS, gaining sweet fuck all int on my monks after leveling for days on end, Pro VS Anti flame-fests, ganking etc.

And yeh, you've got chars you're proud of because you've had your eyes glued to the screen for weeks/months/years levelling and getting amazing items for them but in the end, you play these guys so much you get sick to death of each of them in turn. That's why I think Neptune is a breath of fresh air, it's nice starting new chars and going back to basics. Plus the 'no safe slot' option is great imo as squads of people using non rares just seems funny to me. You can imagine say a CS tank getting eaten away at by a few >>>>/* dudes!

I do think this will be abit of 'flavour of the week' sorta affair though, people will want to get there chars sorted so then they've effectively got the PvP server + the other server they used to play on to choose from. Someone once said 'variety is the spice of life'.

Clobber
16-09-05, 13:39
That depends though, hopefully if they implement belt drop in warzones, we won't see the monk whoring as much. Because noone wants to drop their 4-5 slot holy shelter/heal/para etc.

You are kidding right ? Stop been naive and face it, Neptune will be same as any other server but with 348097789 stealth whoring pe's. When the op war scene takes off you will see more and more monks popping up. As for monks dropping slotted spells, honestly why would they care when u can piss slotted items.

Bugs Gunny
16-09-05, 14:07
I predict neptune to be a ppu server within the next few weeks.
If warzones get beltdrop i'm staying, cuz i would get a lot of nice stuff from crp then, but if it won't, i'll move back to terra.

Kierz
16-09-05, 14:21
I put YES, but I wasn't exactly playing on terra I was just in limbo waiting for something decent to change, and Neptune has been enough to keep me from canceling.

I also know at least 10 others that have reactivated just for Neptune, agreed that's only 1% but I'm sure there's a lot more (I don't know that many people :p) so a lot of the pop% isn't people who have left terra/mars/merc, so they won't be going back.

Hopefully the only people that go back will be the apu/ppu teams that get tired of being flamed and hated, and ganked by squads of pe's =]]

AltonMoney
16-09-05, 16:32
Yes, I've left terra for good. Hope the community concentrates on Neptune after a few weeks.

zii
16-09-05, 17:02
playing on both.

I think that combining all the servers together ought to be the way to go. Having a max of two slots is a good idea as well (one is better), but it would force people to choose between their chars, which would hurt. Sometimes there's no gain without pain, or loss in this case. This would be a hugely unpopular move that I should not expect to see it happen.

Meanwhile, lets wait and see how this all pans out. The population in Terra, and other servers, would take an initial dip at the open of the pvp server, but this does not mean it would stay this way.

Selendor
16-09-05, 17:07
Haven't logged on since Neptune launched. Terra is mostly dead. The best thing someone like Lore(FF) can do now is is to take all the ops on the map, and get people back to Terra for a reason. Otherwise I don't see how it will ever be fun and active again for high level players.

KK have shot themselves in the foot with these easy levelling rules on Neptune, and low synaptic / high slot changes. You people are saying that players will go back to Terra in a few weeks, but will they really have the stomach for the slower levelling anymore? I fear for the future of Neocron.

NONpk
16-09-05, 17:11
stop crying whin0rs, take a look on mercury.

Richard Blade
16-09-05, 18:45
No Neptune for me, Terra has plenty to keep myself and Phoenix busy. People will soon come back.

:D Other than me not working for Mr. Brammers or Phoenix LTD, I mirror those sentiments.

Odin
16-09-05, 19:10
Terra averaged 130-170 prior. It's at 100 at this very moment.

Overall we have hit peak highs of 200 more across all servers then we had hit the prior 4 months. It's far to early to predict where it's going.

Lifewaster
16-09-05, 19:21
I managed on pluto for many months with a low pop,you get used to simply having op wars with fewer numbers on both sides.

I dont see terra dying anytime soon.

In fact some smaller clans may find themselves doing better then before.

naimex
16-09-05, 19:54
In fact some smaller clans may find themselves doing better then before.

That would be the obvious result of a large amount of PvPers and larger clans members having temporarily left the server.

Xylaz
16-09-05, 19:57
I managed on pluto for many months with a low pop,you get used to simply having op wars with fewer numbers on both sides.

who were u on pluto?

solling
16-09-05, 19:58
I think bugs is right about the ppu thing, people dont wanna loose stuff so everyone will have a ppu up their ass or a stealth tool ohh what great pvp we will have :p

LiL T
16-09-05, 20:04
How about you STFU you whining ********, god this forum pisses me off lately every thread is alomst the same just STFU thx ...

Riddle
16-09-05, 20:11
Terra averaged 130-170 prior. It's at 100 at this very moment.

Overall we have hit peak highs of 200 more across all servers then we had hit the prior 4 months. It's far to early to predict where it's going.

This may be the case from your figures but i log in around 8pm ish UK time and its been Mostly 20%+ now its like 10% thats Half what it used to be.

How about you STFU you whining bastards, god this forum pisses me off lately every thread is alomst the same just STFU thx ...

As for this.. hardly deserves a comment, if you don't like what you read on the forums then don't read them :wtf:

LiL T
16-09-05, 20:33
No it gets on my nerves

I read so many KK are fucking them selfs, if you think this then just leave you won't be missed. Everyone has there opinons and thats fair but making predictions repeatedly of you did bad KK you fucked up etc does nothing, it only causes people that actully enjoy the game to become pissed off and lash out. I see like the same 5 -10 people whining about this new pvp server but theres over 200 people on it, do you really think you very loud and annoying crys of KK did bad are going to be takin seroiusly..

/edit "omg Terra will die blah blah" I don't think it will but sure it will lose numbers but the more you try to rub it in the worse it will get since new starters read these forums. Your killing your own server with these posts tbh, maybe terra has lost the populate due to people not wanting to role play like some geek with 12 hours to play each day heh ?

Mr_Snow
16-09-05, 21:14

We had(have?) a crahn clan on Venus called The Inquisition, pls dont copy.

LiL T
16-09-05, 21:49
We had(have?) a crahn clan on Venus called The Inquisition, pls dont copy.

Like he knew of this :rolleyes:

Speedball
16-09-05, 22:46

Yay you'r so right, there are only nooOOOooOoooOOobs french fires left on terra oLololOL11!!1! :wtf:

hahaha poor stupid guy :lol:

Zeninja
16-09-05, 22:53
Like he knew of this :rolleyes:
I've seen 3 of "my" clan names on Venus, surreptitiously re-appearing on either french or international server. Each time I asked (especially when clan name has nothing to do with their faction/behaviour), people just answer they "hadn't even noticed your ridiculous clan, before that day you insignificant shit came to me and ask that stupid question, do you think you're god call a GM this is not your game".

So I came to the conclusion, this was only coincidence, like for Flux NC1 old clan now :rolleyes:

Bishop Yutani
16-09-05, 23:38
oh my jesus. Is anyone going crosseyed trying to read these people's attempts at complete sentences?

Come on people, use a comma once in a while. :D

If english isn't your first language, you're exempt, of course.

LiL T
16-09-05, 23:48
Yay you'r so right, there are only nooOOOooOoooOOobs french fires left on terra oLololOL11!!1! :wtf:

hahaha poor stupid guy :lol:

Don't know what you are going on about :wtf:

But lets say this the remaining hardcore players on that server, which was once pandora will be crying next weekend for safezones, Your not class and uber for having a rare weapon befor us niblets cap our characters, I will take that weapon off you then sell it to YO's hows that....

I've seen 3 of "my" clan names on Venus, surreptitiously re-appearing on either french or international server. Each time I asked (especially when clan name has nothing to do with their faction/behaviour), people just answer they "hadn't even noticed your ridiculous clan, before that day you insignificant shit came to me and ask that stupid question, do you think you're god call a GM this is not your game".

So I came to the conclusion, this was only coincidence, like for Flux NC1 old clan now :rolleyes:

Not even gonna bother with this, I'm sure your very anrgy, you do indeed look it and I do CARE honest ...

naimex
17-09-05, 00:26
oh my jesus. Is anyone going crosseyed trying to read these people's attempts at complete sentences?

Come on people, use a comma once in a while. :D

If english isn't your first language, you're exempt, of course.

commas are bad period

:p

Wileyz
17-09-05, 08:15
Lil t, when i verse u on terror, u were like a hippy with a tree when it came to zonelines... so stfu

MrTrip
17-09-05, 09:01

as for myself i rarely play due to my lack of interest in the game now...

I take this as a racist statement....

Any french players care to comment on this quote too? o_O

Speedball
17-09-05, 09:30

I did.
But its not rare to see dumb people like this one on terra. And then they say : "Noooooooo we are not racist, french is not a race LOOOLOLOLOL"

Dargeshaad
17-09-05, 09:40

I'm from Denmark and I find that statement provocative as well!!
I mean, I like french fries...but i don't like the french

PS: Neptune = Good PvPers + Wannabe PvPers + Krauts (OH NO I JUST MADE A RACIST COMMENT BY CALLING Z GERMANZ FOR KRAUTS)

sultana
17-09-05, 10:04
I did.
But its not rare to see dumb people like this one on terra. And then they say : "Noooooooo we are not racist, french is not a race LOOOLOLOLOL"
:lol:

"French is not a race" :lol:

Sorry :p

MrTrip
17-09-05, 10:14

"French is not a race" :lol:

Sorry :p

Excuse me, but I reciently had a little bit of a rant on all the different languages, and it was considered highly racist, so I consider this remark very racist.

I was also informed, that any negative remarks about anybody of any other color, ethnic background, or religion, is in fact racist.

So sorry, you lose sir.

sultana
17-09-05, 13:16
I was laughing at the quote "french is not a race" :rolleyes:

Shenyu Reza
17-09-05, 13:48
lol Terra = Pandore... if only it was true...

and I think the background is dead... no event about that, it's not cool :(

I vote no (I'm on Neptune too)

Philchow
17-09-05, 14:50
I mean, I like french fries...but i don't like the french

French Fries ? ...

Oh, you mean Freedom Fries ! :o :lol:

LiL T
17-09-05, 14:53
Lil t, when i verse u on terror, u were like a hippy with a tree when it came to zonelines... so stfu

Only because the zoneline is there in the first place and everyone zonewhores

giga191
17-09-05, 17:57
Neptune = nc without limits so no one will ever go back to the way it was before. This is the beginning of the end of NC

eprodigy
17-09-05, 17:57
i have noticed a lot of ppu whoring and syncwhoring french players (clan trauma does both at the same time)

Shenyu Reza
17-09-05, 18:32
i have noticed a lot of ppu whoring and syncwhoring french players (clan trauma does both at the same time)

Rofl, I hope for you it's a joke...

Speedball
17-09-05, 18:34

hrhrhr n1 :lol: :lol:

retr0n
17-09-05, 18:35

Yeah, they do zone alot, atleast they dont mind spending time in PP. To bad it's
always at a zoneline or huging a guard. Atleast that's the impression I got from
the few fights i've had with them.

Shenyu Reza
17-09-05, 18:47
Trauma practically never uses ppu (in any case in my presence if there is a ppu of my clan in plaza 2, I ask him for relog a fighter if our adversaries do not have any) compared to the courageous people of Terra...

And do not speak about the synchros, it's really funny especially while i don't know who you are ... :lol:

edit:
"going to macdonald as a french fries"

eprodigy
17-09-05, 19:22
i love when peoples response to the truth is 'lol' as if that is somehow an arguement

you really should remove my no monks avatar. anyone who would EVER fight with a ppu can't wear it.

Shenyu Reza
17-09-05, 20:08
I never play with them or if they're here i say "no buff..."... I buff myself in op too so stop speak about that

i love when peoples response to the truth is 'lol' as if that is somehow an arguement

if say "it is the truth!!" is an argument "lol" is the better answear we can give...

We crosses all days of it guys who have the rage against us... you can say what you want, we knows our way of playing, but to lie because one has hatred I find stupid (altavista translation, i can't say it with my bad english)

Nervemind... I have another thing to make to justify me with guys who want nothing to hear (I don't have say "lol" in my last answear)

And tell me who you are, by PM if you want but I find you a little coward of speaking behind a name about forum

eprodigy
17-09-05, 20:54
i was playing my shitty pe and fighting a trauma tank in p2, i beat him he syncs i beat him he sync (he was really bad). so he calls in "the clan!". 5-6 trauma are there plus someone they picked up all vs me and i still make them sync one at a time. i just left because they keep syncing back. i guess their PPU must have been offline or im sure he would have been there as in the past

you can ask a trauma that was on who that char of mine is the one who revealed how shitty they are even vs my crappy pe. i asked any of them to duel me 1vs1. no response. i mean this less of a 'im really good' and more of a 'you fight really lame/suck'.

third time this week they zerg me inside the city.. (out of 3 times ive logged that char this week).

Shenyu Reza
17-09-05, 21:13
If you want to duel there is no prob, direct Miss Bulma , I love that ^^ , I know some ppl in our clan make us shame but trust me, when I am log, they do not disappoint me because if they do... I cries VERY strong even if I am not the chief of the clan but i don't play a lot this time, if you want duel tomorow there is no problem, I need to train for the birthday tournament but please, stop speak about Trauma here, if anybody has anything to say about us, tell me by PM and I will find solutions for facility the life of each one .

I do not know how I can say what I think in English, but I hope it's clear

solling
17-09-05, 22:19
Neptune = everyone with a LE in

ive ben there and thats what ive seen

maybee one day when they aint scared of dying they will take it out... maybee they will replace LE with a ppu cuz everyone without a stealth tool is afraid to loose their shit

Dargeshaad
17-09-05, 22:49
Neptune = everyone with a LE in

Pretty close yea, only ones without are a few select TSU PEs and the rest are PPUs/Blessed hybs who think they are uber

eprodigy
18-09-05, 00:57
I know some ppl in our clan make us shame but trust me, when I am log, they do not disappoint me because if they do... I cries VERY strong even if I am not the chief of the clan but i don't play a lot this time, if you want duel tomorow there is no problem, I need to train for the birthday tournament but please, stop speak about Trauma here, if anybody has anything to say about us, tell me by PM and I will find solutions for facility the life of each one .
i'd like to file a complaint: excessive use of PPUs when losing.. for a while today they had two ppus in plaza2.

Rabiator
18-09-05, 01:26
Neptune is a server made for loosers fans of HL and the like UT like games, just fraging other. If they could have a caped caracter at the beginning they would be happy.

A matter of taste, not everyone enjoys the leveling treadmill. If it wasn't for the huge map and the opportunity to explore it, I might prefer something Counterstrike-like myself.
And considering the server population, KK would be stupid to remove Neptune now.

Asurmen Spec Op
18-09-05, 01:35
CS doesnt hasnt classes, plasma, stats, setups, Future

and cs is the worst HL mod out there

suler
18-09-05, 12:05
Assimilate or die.

Dargeshaad
18-09-05, 12:28
Assimilate or die.
"I am ->Insert Name<- of PPU. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward you will service us."

giga191
18-09-05, 16:05
Pretty close yea, only ones without are a few select TSU PEs and the rest are PPUs/Blessed hybs who think they are uber What about my melee/drone PE?