PDA

View Full Version : whats up

sultana
15-09-05, 19:37
Ok i'm know i'm hi jacking sultanas account but i dont got an account of my own so i hope he doesn't get mad :p

If anyone remembers me, i was known as skuld on uranus loooonggg time ago. i was just wondering how the NC community is now a days, population ect. I have been playing WoW a lot latley with BAD ASS, Slutsumi and Akasha. The PVP in NC was always my favorite but would like to know the status on NC. I heard that NC was going to be shut down in a month but i really have no idea if thats true or not. Just stopping by to get some info to see if its worth coming back or not.

Thx

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 19:40
Sup josh/jon

we've got a new pvp server, neptune.
u cap in 4 days max (monk, fully)

other then that, terra has about 14% average players online.
u gotta come back and join my FIGHTNIGHT :D

grtz iCe

PS COME BACK
or atleast ask in ur WoW server if theres a 20 yr old girl named Kate (from katesplayground.com)
Yeah, she plays WoW.. omfg
PK her if u find her

RogerRamjet
15-09-05, 19:41
Hey dude.

I think you mean uranus is getting shut down in a month, not NC2 :p

Its certainly worth coming back, and bringing all those oldies back with you certainly helps the population :D

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 19:42
I was gonna reform NCAT on that pvp server.
man u should come back and make NCAT with me!

-Chess -
15-09-05, 19:42
Rofl so he is still alive (and kicking?)
I also came back to see what NC is like atm. Hmmmm maybe I like it :wtf:

Cheers mate! Would be nice to see you back.

Chess

sultana
15-09-05, 19:46
i'm in my virtual enterprise class atm, i could barley write 3 sentences on my paper b4 i got 4 replies bejesus

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 19:49
everyone loves u <3

man we should get every1 of NCAT back.

u and ur bro.. bryan trish mart rick, zodd, xanu, tino, timpa

we only have smurf sultana eric and me left :(

damn shame :p

u can persuade everyone (everyone loves u) and then reform NCAT.
no1 would stop us :D

sultana
15-09-05, 19:56
everyone loves u <3

man we should get every1 of NCAT back.

u and ur bro.. bryan trish mart rick, zodd, xanu, tino, timpa

we only have smurf sultana eric and me left :(

damn shame :p

u can persuade everyone (everyone loves u) and then reform NCAT.
no1 would stop us :D

if interested enough i could get bryan and my bro back. although mart and rick are playing the euro servers of WoW and ditched me and bryan *cry* as for xanu zodd tino and timpa, i have no idea where they went (especially timpa)

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 19:59
yeah timpa and xanu just disappeared..

xanu was back a while ago on the forums, but gone again..
zodd played with uTs for a while in nc2, but now plays WoW I think.
Tino didnt even make it to nc2.

if u, ur bro and bryan come back..
man o man...
smurf/sultana, ice(me)/roger/bryan, u/bro
kicks ass tbh.
if your on ncat vent later today, Ill be on around 01.00 my time (CET)
so I can tell u all about the server etc.
if ya want

btw im using Project Blue's account, so I got his apu and PPU.. deleted ice in januari along with the rest of my acc and stuff.
if ya come back we can hook u up with everything u need, same goes for ur bro and bryan offcourse.

sultana
15-09-05, 20:02
well i home till about like 4 hours at least. only in my 3rd period class out of 7 periods :/

everytime i talk about NC with bryan, he always says he loves the pvp but hates the low pop and bugs. oh btw you can only put 1 type of shield on now right? or am i wrong? (meaning shelter+def=impossible now?)

Edit: just saw the list, whos roger? lol

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 20:05
population on terra is, atm, a bit low but thats coz half the people are playing on the new pvp server.
I mean look @ me.. I got a PPU on every server.. (soon on mercury anyway) so I can always PK on all servers if someone is on with an APU..
theres lots of stuff to do on terra..
hack 1 layer and u'll be fighting for at least an hour.
(I suggest apu/ppu combo to hack the layer and the fight)

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 20:07
well i home till about like 4 hours at least. only in my 3rd period class out of 7 periods :/

everytime i talk about NC with bryan, he always says he loves the pvp but hates the low pop and bugs. oh btw you can only put 1 type of shield on now right? or am i wrong? (meaning shelter+def=impossible now?)

Edit: just saw the list, whos roger? lol

nah shelter and def.. same as ever

RogerRamjet...
he told me to play again, so now he's my APU biznatch.
Roger was in LAARD.
I remade NCAT with him in nc1 when all accoutns were free and active.
we killed a few overcapped hybs together.

sultana
15-09-05, 20:08
roger ramjet.. seems familiar... who were his other alts?

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 20:09
Father Jack - ppu
Sister Ray - apu
Rebel Moocher (I think??) - pe
RogerRamjet - tank

dunno if i was allowed to mention them :p
but hes got me as ppu on terra so he has no worries there

sultana
15-09-05, 20:11
Father Jack - ppu
Sister Ray - apu
Rebel Moocher (I think??) - pe
RogerRamjet - tank

dunno if i was allowed to mention them :p
but hes got me as ppu on terra so he has no worries there

bleh, still don't recognize the names. was he perhaps in LARD or rangers? or something? the names sounds really familar

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 20:15
he was LARD

ROZZER187
15-09-05, 20:20
thought you said you wasn't coming back :p

cmon do it.
as for timpa i saw him the first few weeks into doy, he still has the same characters but dunno where he went.

Tostino
15-09-05, 21:40
I rember you! You need to get back and make a Tank (on Terra) to NF with me again ;). I miss the old fights we had when you played Tupac.

naimex
15-09-05, 23:46
ello :)

I still got Johnny Mnemonick lying around somewhere, hes just way outta shape, since hes been used as symp whore and sl whore for several months at the end of nc1, so hes like scraped to a bare minimum of stuff.

El Jimben
15-09-05, 23:53
I'm back :) As are Chops and Ch1n but I think reforming VENOM is on the cards but NCAT is an interesting idea. IF we can make it hardcore oldschool killing NC1 stylee...

sultana
16-09-05, 07:22
I rember you! You need to get back and make a Tank (on Terra) to NF with me again ;). I miss the old fights we had when you played Tupac.
That was slutsumi, not skuld :rolleyes:

And josh, make a pe on neptune. I capped mine on launchers in 2-3 days, CON aswell.

Also if you really want, ask Jon for the pass on the apu account.

RogerRamjet
16-09-05, 09:07
Bring back NCAT :D

I was in LAARD and Underworld on Uranus. You probably remember me from whooping mine and masta blastas ass APU/PPU style alot :D

Vae Victis
16-09-05, 14:20

And josh, make a pe on neptune. I capped mine on launchers in 2-3 days, CON aswell.

Crunchy read ur PM.. I sent u one yesterday when skuld was on it

Tostino
16-09-05, 17:00

Gah I thought that was Skuld for sure... Damn it man. Ok when is Slutsumi coming back? :lol:.

Flashlite
18-09-05, 01:08
Yo waz up. i am still thinking of coming back to nc. if i do come back have to bring NCAT back :).

-Xanu

Asurmen Spec Op
18-09-05, 01:41
I hope NCAT comes on neptune, I cant wait to see some real fighters again

Vae Victis
18-09-05, 02:41
I hope NCAT comes on neptune, I cant wait to see some real fighters againtrust me.. ncat WILL be on neptune :)

Im reforming NCAT.. maybe together with smurf if he wants, if not then by myself.
(for all u ncat guys, this is a hint to gimme money for the clankey, tbh)

Asurmen Spec Op
18-09-05, 02:43
trust me.. ncat WILL be on neptune :)

Im reforming NCAT.. maybe together with smurf if he wants, if not then by myself.
(for all u ncat guys, this is a hint to gimme money for the clankey, tbh)
If it gets NCAT up Ill pitch in :)

I gotta cap and get guns, but I just wanna see some people pwning al the leet ppu teams :p
Im a few dex/con from cap 5 dex and 6 con iirc, Im trying to epics, Im getting a revler for my friend so I can get some TPs for a libby, then Ill go BT and get that
Then Ill cap my cster/resser hybrid, and then assman will be in action :)

Vae Victis
18-09-05, 02:46
If it gets NCAT up Ill pitch in :)

I gotta cap and get guns, but I just wanna see some people pwning al the leet ppu teams :p
Im a few dex/con from cap 5 dex and 6 con iirc, Im trying to epics, Im getting a revler for my friend so I can get some TPs for a libby, then Ill go BT and get that
Then Ill cap my cster/resser hybrid, and then assman will be in action :)atm I got a PE.. like xx/20 or something (made it today and I just got home from work.. 12 hours or so)
I was gonna do an apu/ppu combo with Roger, but his account still isnt active. maybe switch the PPU for a hyb... dunno yet.
if I can get smurf to make an APU.. this means ALL ur items are belong to NCAT, and I mean ALL :D

Asurmen Spec Op
18-09-05, 02:46
Stealth tool
:p

eprodigy
18-09-05, 02:47
I was gonna do an apu/ppu combo
dont...

Asurmen Spec Op
18-09-05, 02:48
dont...
seconded

cmon Ice, pwn people with your magical spoon or something

Vae Victis
18-09-05, 03:13
ok..
1st.. if you say don't... more reason for me to make one aight :)
2.. if I wanna PK on my PE and all I see is monk.. you get the point.

believe me.. I'd rather make a droner spy or some other fun char instead of a monk..
(as main PPU monk char for the past 2 years, I still say monks should NOT be allowed on the pvp server, it ruins the pvp)
droner is nice.. or hyb with LE kept in, to lvl and get some friggin money.
spy for woc maybe...

Tho I wont even be bothered getting a DS.. so I dont even want a monk on neptune..
I mean I got 2 monks on terra, 1 on mars and 2 on mercury.. why on neptune?

Flashlite
18-09-05, 03:43
ncat will be back!!!

Vae Victis
18-09-05, 11:05
ncat will be back!!!FOR TEH LOVE <3

Im tellin u.. it seems like EVERY old ncat player decided to come back at the same time... it's like a dream come true.
if you all come back like you guys said you would.. we'd be at complete strenght again, except for mac10d (who never OPfights anyway), Timpa, Akasha and PB (I got his acc :/ )
if rick comes back, mart can stand behind him and watch him PvP, so he'll think "HEY I IS WANTING TO COME BACK 2 !!!!1111elevenoneone"
so mart will come back aswell.

sweetness holy mother of god :D

E. Cryton
18-09-05, 12:28
tbh, i dont think it'll happen :/ ...

Frube
18-09-05, 17:15
Mart won't be back, he's loving WoW to much. Im working at it though, i've cancelled my WoW account for the time being and he isn't playing the US servers with slut, skuld, bad ass and akasha so he doesn't really know anyone on the server he is on, except for me, but it has a 300+ que every night and it just annoys the hell out of me.

Slynis
19-09-05, 16:23
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SMURF!!!!!!!!!!! WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PEEEEEEEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ALL !!! WHOPPA

Kthnx bai :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333333

Original monk
19-09-05, 16:51
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SMURF!!!!!!!!!!! WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PEEEEEEEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ALL !!! WHOPPA

Kthnx bai :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333333

well euh ok o.O

Vae Victis
19-09-05, 17:48
hes god.. live wit it :)

Original monk
19-09-05, 17:53

last person i saw that yelled: I AM GOD was getting dragged away by 2 men in white uniforms .. dunno what happend to em after tbh :)

Pungent77
19-09-05, 18:31
FOR TEH LOVE <3

Im tellin u.. it seems like EVERY old ncat player decided to come back at the same time... it's like a dream come true.
if you all come back like you guys said you would.. we'd be at complete strenght again, except for mac10d (who never OPfights anyway), Timpa, Akasha and PB (I got his acc :/ )
if rick comes back, mart can stand behind him and watch him PvP, so he'll think "HEY I IS WANTING TO COME BACK 2 !!!!1111elevenoneone"
so mart will come back aswell.

sweetness holy mother of god :D

mac10d was a nice instigator though.........

Slynis
19-09-05, 19:44
WAHAHHAHAHAHAH WYWYWYWYWYWYWUWUWUWUWUW WEEEEEE SMURF WWWYWWUUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SMURF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i pk u all nuff said :D

Vae Victis
20-09-05, 00:14
mac10d was a nice instigator though.........Hahah he ripped people off all the time.
you couldn't trade with him, everyone said.

I traded with him.. best trade Ive ever done TBFH.
every hightech rifle 3+ slots of his for my 2 slotted SH, not even spirit modded.

best trade ever I witnessed:
Dat Dude trading a exp.moneychip2 (a yellow one) for 5 million coz some R2K dude thought it was a MOVEON.

Hahahah that guy cracked me up :D

Maui
20-09-05, 10:10

its tr00
xD

Flashlite
20-09-05, 15:21
anyone got a good us link to download nc2. i am reactive my main account

-Xanu ncat 4 life!

her.
20-09-05, 15:44
damn all this shit goes on right when I leave nc again.....o well hopefully ncat will still be up when I come back......would love to fight along side u bitches wit my slasher pe....shit would be badass we raid plaza and own every single bitch up in there.....but neway one thing I wanna kno....were the places were u get WOC disks on Neptune shut down so no once can do WOC nemore on neptune? or that just a rumor? lata bitches...and ice....ure a lil bitch :P

Vae Victis
20-09-05, 15:54
anyone got a good us link to download nc2. i am reactive my main account

-Xanu ncat 4 life!dome-of-york.com

:)

damn all this shit goes on right when I leave nc again.....o well hopefully ncat will still be up when I come back......would love to fight along side u bitches wit my slasher pe....shit would be badass we raid plaza and own every single bitch up in there.....but neway one thing I wanna kno....were the places were u get WOC disks on Neptune shut down so no once can do WOC nemore on neptune? or that just a rumor? lata bitches...and ice....ure a lil bitch :Pur a lil cunt.. u should be at south beach atm.. so fy.
I'd trade with u any day tbfh.
south beach > holland

her.
20-09-05, 16:36
lololol UCF > South Beach tbh...lol nah but yea have to go for a lil to get my grades back up...damn neocrack fucks wit me too much....but neway...when I get back I will be sure to clear plaza wit u bitches on terra on my pe for terra right now leechin at mb sohe should be capped soon :P...if u want u can gimme NCAT vent and I can come on there and shoot the shit wit yall...up to u...if so pm it to me :p lata bitch

Vae Victis
20-09-05, 17:24
we dont really use ncat vent :p

Im mostly on FCT vent or on Maui's TS

her.
20-09-05, 17:26
ah k...well o well then u lil bastard

Flashlite
21-09-05, 01:51
Subscription Status

To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription. (service@click2pay.com)
[

wtf how i get my shit back up. i e-mail saying to reactive my nc2 account but i never had a click 2 pay account. i upgrade my nc1 main account to nc2 and got like 2 week of playing time. WTFZ0R

Flashlite
21-09-05, 02:53
Well click 2 pay sucks and will not take my CC. so i still be playing WoW. have fun in nc2.

MrTrip
21-09-05, 03:36
o_O bye bye...

her.
21-09-05, 06:52
:( bye xanu....so close but no cigar

zii
21-09-05, 07:14
Well click 2 pay sucks and will not take my CC. so i still be playing WoW. have fun in nc2.

Having just been down this route, there are several reasons why C2P will reject your CC. Some are:

i) If your address is not in the same country as the credit card issuer, then C2P will reject the card. I had to change my address that I had registered with C2P to a random UK address in order for it to work (my mum's) ~ No other companies that I have used have had this problem. Maybe its a C2P thang.

ii) Check that your CC issuer doesn't block C2P transactions. C2P swear by it. I don't.

z.

RogerRamjet
21-09-05, 11:45
C2p Ftw.