PDA

View Full Version : Neptune....REBOOT

MisterP
13-09-05, 20:10
PLEASE.
Its knacked, upgrade so that it can handle more than a BF server or something :eek:

There's supposed to be a "Mass Multi-player" somewhere in the title? :lol:

-FN-
13-09-05, 21:27
This is gonna get closed right-quick, but it reminded me of the original Neocron website for some reason...

Play with (and against) thousands of players online in the post apocalyptic world of the 28th century.

*sigh*

MisterP
13-09-05, 21:35
Could get sued for that in todays world :D

Seven
13-09-05, 22:50
Play with (and against) thousands of BUGS online in the post apocalyptic world of the 28th century.

*sigh* :D

numb
14-09-05, 00:15
I am wondering if something is up with neptune at the moment. I just lost all my soul light and sympathy with FA/TS. I understand these things happen when you shoot an npc, but I'm a droner and I didnt shoot anything, I just got a poke :) Last thing my drone hit was the malfunctioning warbot outside TH.

COLD
14-09-05, 00:35
Play with (and against) thousands of BUGS online in the post apocalyptic world of the 28th century.

*sigh* :D

LMAO...sorry, but that made my day ;)

vashtyphoon78
14-09-05, 03:12
I am wondering if something is up with neptune at the moment. I just lost all my soul light and sympathy with FA/TS. I understand these things happen when you shoot an npc, but I'm a droner and I didnt shoot anything, I just got a poke :) Last thing my drone hit was the malfunctioning warbot outside TH.
YOU KILLED THs BABY WARBOT!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Termi loading sounds*

ZoVoS
14-09-05, 03:15
aww that warbies cute, i punched him to death