PDA

View Full Version : Char Transfer TERRA -> NEPTUNE ?

Bugs Gunny
13-09-05, 12:58
Well, i was thinking, since the Pandora Players were allowed to move their chars with money, inventory and keys to Terra, why not let us Terra, Mars and Mercury players do the same?

The system is in place, all it takes is for KK to anounce a screenshot date and then we can all move two chars from our old servers to the Neptune server.

Dargeshaad
13-09-05, 13:07
Well the way I see it is that it was the pandorians who got shafted by this initiative. They lost a server and the rest of us gained one or so to say, in addition to this the economy is pretty good right now (even better than beginning of NC2 since close to noone has rares/mc5 on neptune yet), if people got to transfer the economy would go as bad as terra is now if you ask me. And it doesn't really take that long to lvl a char on neptune...

Bugs Gunny
13-09-05, 13:17
I'm not talking about economy. How long do you think it will take before the economy is screwed up again? Three weeks tops. That's when people will be harvesting mc5 and running tl150 bp missions.

Dargeshaad
13-09-05, 13:24
I'm not talking about economy. How long do you think it will take before the economy is screwed up again? Three weeks tops. That's when people will be harvesting mc5 and running tl150 bp missions.
True there's already tons of droners exploiting in MC5 already, as for the tl150 bps, that won't get people rares...so as it is right now rares are actually rare

Clobber
13-09-05, 13:49
Whats the point you can cap a character in a day. Only people I see doin this are lazy bones who cant be bothered acquire rares and money. Its just goin take the nice new fresh feeling of Neptune away.

numb
13-09-05, 14:01
I voted no. I like it how it is, also it would annoy me no end having just spent an entire weekend levelling a spy!

Scanner Darkly
13-09-05, 14:13
I voted no as well, there was a reason why Pandore players got the option to transfer.

It is a major hassle getting equipment and such, but at least most people start with a "blank slate".

Believe me I would love to transfer one character/mule carrying all the rares, chips and equipment (money!!!) I need and am wasting time getting and dive straight into PVP...

Cor
13-09-05, 14:25
Leave it the way it is. If you aloud people to transfer into Pandora, with there high level characters then in a few weeks the power gamers will bitch and whine that they want to go back to there original server because there bored. This way we all start fresh from the beginning(sorry you have to be a noob agian) and I agree with Dargeshaad, "the pandorians who got shafted ".

The time it took you to write this post and set your poll up, you could have lvl up about 5 times.

Asurmen Spec Op
13-09-05, 14:27
fuck no tbh

Nidhogg
13-09-05, 15:16
I can tell you that it's not going to happen anyway. The transfer off the server was only provided as courtesy to customers who did not wish to stay.

N

Bugs Gunny
13-09-05, 15:21
Heh, if you don't ask for shit, you'll never get anything.
At least i tried :D

Oh well, no woc pe for me on neptune then, my psychiatrist advised against me trying to level another one.

Morganth
13-09-05, 15:52
I'd vote no, but the poll is too biased for my liking.

Vae Victis
13-09-05, 15:59
Just one question..
did the old Pandore players that transferred their chars over to terra, still have the same char on neptune?

if so, they basically have a copy of their char, which means it's not fair compared to the other customers that didnt play on pandore..
saw this question in another thread but not read the answer on this one.

Dargeshaad
13-09-05, 16:04
Answer: If they moved a char to another server, then it's deleted on neptune

Superbron
13-09-05, 16:17
I voted yes. Main reason is I had a char from NC1 which I transferred to Mercury when KK stated this would become the PvP server. Later they changed it to Pandore, but my char is still stuck on Mercury... :(

Cpl Hicks
13-09-05, 16:31
Heck yeah !!!
I was BORN ready to bring my chars over to neptune :p :p
I expressed my opinion a couple of times, but was shot down as soon as I did.
Now is the time to say it again : we want the transfer Terra - neptune ! Either there is a transfer for EVERYONE or for NOBODY !

Peace

:lol:

-FN-
13-09-05, 17:59
Besides, the "service that is in place" for character transfer was sending an email and KK manually moving the character. Imagine 1000 Terra players sending email on the first day, 800 the second day... it would never get done.

Vae Victis
13-09-05, 18:01
Answer: If they moved a char to another server, then it's deleted on neptunecheers.

I still voted yes :p
But if you say yes, then Mars / Mercury is prolly gonna whine aswell :p

paolo escobar
13-09-05, 19:24
ofh my god i cant believe someone has made a poll for this. Dude for the ppl playing pandore since nc2 started and no doubt for those who chose to move their chars to pandore during the nc1 > nc2 transfer i think its only right that they should be at some advantage. If i lost terra tomorrow i would be pissed and so would alot of ppl.

Get over the fact that u gotta start again, its so very very easy to level new chars even with crappy shop brought items. And its FUN, something that anything other than the end game (capped pvp) of neocron has been in the past to any great extent.

KEEP ON TRUCKIN!

And smile

nobby
13-09-05, 21:22
I voted yes. Main reason is I had a char from NC1 which I transferred to Mercury when KK stated this would become the PvP server. Later they changed it to Pandore, but my char is still stuck on Mercury... :(

Yep same reason i voted yes!

Seven
13-09-05, 21:33
I just don't have the time tbh..

If the PvP server was like the test server use to be as some have suggested in other threads, that would make more sense imo.

Odin
13-09-05, 21:51
Not going to happen.

[TgR]KILLER
13-09-05, 22:49
you can guess were bugs lives by reading the idea :/ ;)

god everybody knows there was a reason they got a char transfer. their server got fucked up and turned into a pvp server so they got the option to move to a normall server. there is no reason @ all anybody should be able to move TO neptune.

oh and how long it was known pandore would be neptune ? you could have capped a char before it went live tbh.

naimex
13-09-05, 22:58
KILLER']you can guess were bugs lives by reading the idea :/ ;)

god everybody knows there was a reason they got a char transfer. their server got fucked up and turned into a pvp server so they got the option to move to a normall server. there is no reason @ all anybody should be able to move TO neptune.

oh and how long it was known pandore would be neptune ? you could have capped a char before it went live tbh.

when you hear of people starting from scratch there, saying they can cap a char completely in 10 hours, I dont see the reason why people would even want to move a char theyve been trying to cap for ages, when they can just make a new char on neptune and have it capped before dawn...

Scanner Darkly
14-09-05, 12:51
when you hear of people starting from scratch there, saying they can cap a char completely in 10 hours, I dont see the reason why people would even want to move a char theyve been trying to cap for ages, when they can just make a new char on neptune and have it capped before dawn...

Only reason I can think of is items/money - you simply don't get any in the time that it takes you to cap...

Bugs Gunny
14-09-05, 12:59
KILLER']you can guess were bugs lives by reading the idea :/ ;)

I find that comment in itself racist enough for a ban tbh :D

Mr Friendly
14-09-05, 20:34
Besides, the "service that is in place" for character transfer was sending an email and KK manually moving the character. Imagine 1000 Terra players sending email on the first day, 800 the second day... it would never get done.

wait a second...

Mars 15% (150 people)
mercury 8% (80 people)
terra 16% (160 people)
Neptune 21% (210 people)

MrTrip
14-09-05, 21:05
The Pandore players have an advantage now though...they can trade off stuff on Pandore for MORE stuff on Terra, because they have it on BOTH servers.

They can gain the upper hand in the market, and drive our prices out the roof.

:(

I think we should all be able to move from XXX -> Neptune

Cerbious
14-09-05, 21:17
no, im enjoying re-living the first year on nc1. When ever i have made a new char on Uranus/Terra i can get stuff from my other chars, stuff ive saved, transfer loads of money, use my cst and my ress with all their resources to make my own stuff, and even get help from clan m8's / friends in game to power lvl me.

Now i cant do n e of those things.. and enjoying do aggies and looking forward to doing firemob hunting like i did 3 years ago to lvl Cerbitank.

It is like re-living my past, and re-living the fun.

ZoVoS
15-09-05, 01:27
Heh, if you don't ask for shit, you'll never get anything.
At least i tried :D

Oh well, no woc pe for me on neptune then, my psychiatrist advised against me trying to level another one.

bugs :D faster leveling its more posible than ever wooooot