PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Asurmen Spec Op
13-09-05, 00:50
I have nothing to do in NC since all my friends went to the LEnib server.

what to do...

QuakCow
13-09-05, 00:55
make new friends?

(pumpkin judge)

Riddle
13-09-05, 00:56
Plenty of People to sex with even if they are alive asurmen :D

Meet new people ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
13-09-05, 00:58
even then.

The community has been the only thing keeping me here and nwo they are all rolling monks on the 'pvp' server

QuakCow
13-09-05, 01:01
theyll be back, dont leave us if thats what your implying

Riddle
13-09-05, 01:02
THe PvP server is not for me...not for you....not for a lot of people.

There is still PvP on Terra there always will be. And the community will still be around.
The PvP server doesn't seem any bloody different to a normal server tbh, they got LE's, they got belt drop erm...whats the difference?? a couple of zone changes thats it? not really worth levelling on there for me, take to long tbh :p

Hell-demon
13-09-05, 01:06
I play on Terra I role play and shizzle :D

Asurmen Spec Op
13-09-05, 01:08
I play on Terra I role play and shizzle :D

story...

vashtyphoon78
13-09-05, 01:30
assman im cumming back as soon as C2P gets there heads outta there buttox and fix my account and ill come PwN you =)

and alot of people will go back to terra when they get the new server smell outta there nostrels.

Mechanicus
13-09-05, 01:53
play a real mans server

Asurmen Spec Op
13-09-05, 02:08
play a real mans server
Like i said Im not on neptune since Im to manly to keep a LE in

vashtyphoon78
13-09-05, 02:08
yeah some of us are too lazy to make new chars lol

Skusty
13-09-05, 11:52
Start with the bottle?
Hang with me? :lol:

Masentaja
13-09-05, 12:20
Start RP ? olol ;<

Bugs Gunny
13-09-05, 12:32
Get woc on your pe, and make the fetish clan a real institute of sexual therapy :-)

Danae
13-09-05, 13:12
I dunno, you can stand still, and I can shoot you lots.

I've been playing with the link in your sig...

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Masturbating-spc-Gorillas-dot-,black,red.png (http://www.sloganizer.net/en/)

It's so addictive...

Asurmen Spec Op
13-09-05, 14:29
I dunno, you can stand still, and I can shoot you lots.

I've been playing with the link in your sig...

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Masturbating-spc-Gorillas-dot-,black,red.png (http://www.sloganizer.net/en/)

It's so addictive...

O_o
Masturbating..... gorillas?

<3 sloganizer

you should do one for reakktor, youll get a laugh

Asurmen Spec Op
15-09-05, 05:10
Hm Im not to sure if I want assy on Neptune to start as a PE, so Ill ask you guys.

HC tank,
PC PE;
PC spy;

opinions?

edit:
yeah danea, after I put sloganizer on the forums it spread like mad!

Tostino
15-09-05, 06:03
I say you should come to plaza 2 and kill all the "newcomers" to terra with me ;).

Edit: Oh and Danae, giving them hand jobs is fun and all. But don't try to give the monkeys a blow job, they get violent, they poked my eye out! (and not with their finger mind you) :lol:.

ZoVoS
15-09-05, 06:21
when in doubt grind for woc 5 on a PE

YAY

Seven
15-09-05, 16:07
Go outside and get some sun and fresh air. :cool:

Bugs Gunny
15-09-05, 16:22
PC PE on neptune.

BladeBarrier
15-09-05, 16:43
I'm in the same boat, but there seem to be some cool people around these days, so it's kind of nice to meet a whole new player base.

Tratos
15-09-05, 17:07
Stick with Terra, Roleplay perhaps, try and create your own movement with a new clan to PVP for some OPs and shizzle.

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 18:36
Asurmen, do wot I do..
start and cap a monk on every server :x
Im on the 3rd server atm :D

you should do one for reakktor, youll get a laughOn the eighth day, God created reaKKtor?
ReaKKtor kicks ass

I think not :p

LiL T
15-09-05, 21:25
What to do, what to do...

Cap a PE on the pvp server then keel everyone, I thought we had a long talk about this Asurmen. Don't turn carebear on me :p and remeber to abuse your LE chip, your not a pussy if you use it too lvl !!11 i'd say its the intelligent choice since 95% of the server is lvling with one ... I'm using the LE chip since you don't need to kill players for epics no more and I don't have allday everyday to power lvl like I use too. Yeah some of us have to fu*king work and only get a few hours a day to get there shit together so they can actully pvp properly when capped, I just don't wont some nib that has never beaten me own me with 1 plasma cannon burst...

Asurmen Spec Op
21-09-05, 00:16

Cap a PE on the pvp server then keel everyone,
Done
I thought we had a long talk about this Asurmen.
We did?
Don't turn carebear on me :p and remeber to abuse your LE chip, your not a pussy if you use it too lvl !!11
Wopse, to late <.<
i'd say its the intelligent choice since 95% of the server is lvling with one ... I'm using the LE chip since you don't need to kill players for epics no more and I don't have allday everyday to power lvl like I use too.
Yeah some of us have to fu*king work and only get a few hours a day to get there shit together so they can actully pvp properly when capped, I just don't wont some nib that has never beaten me own me with 1 plasma cannon burst...
pppshhhh

There, opinion stated

vashtyphoon78
21-09-05, 00:22

Cap a PE on the pvp server then keel everyone, I thought we had a long talk about this Asurmen. Don't turn carebear on me :p and remeber to abuse your LE chip, your not a pussy if you use it too lvl !!11 i'd say its the intelligent choice since 95% of the server is lvling with one ... I'm using the LE chip since you don't need to kill players for epics no more and I don't have allday everyday to power lvl like I use too. Yeah some of us have to fu*king work and only get a few hours a day to get there shit together so they can actully pvp properly when capped, I just don't wont some nib that has never beaten me own me with 1 plasma cannon burst...

But killing people for the epic anyways is fuuun!

Asurmen Spec Op
21-09-05, 00:23
But killing people for the epic anyways is fuuun!
You need reasons now :wtf: