PDA

View Full Version : Nobby's Neptune Airline!

nobby
12-09-05, 14:08
I'm thinking of starting my own airline on neptune!

Fly in style at affordable prices!
anywhere you wanna go! Especially good to fly away from those zones with beasts and Warbies at one end and cyborgs at the other...

The prices i will be charging once it's up and ready will be:
ride in assault glider, (Hc only and discounted) 1K a zone

hover carrier 3K a zone for single person or a whole group at 1 K each to enter in and still only 3K a zone! (Ideal for clans going to OPs)

OR, NC to MB or Elfarid, just 20K all the way there :p

Please answer to the Poll if you like the idea :p

Ras Klaat
12-09-05, 14:15
Well i hope for your sake that you keep your LE in while you do this, cause i know a few people that would take great joy in blowing up your vech's.
Also if you got non-le's guys in you may find it a bit difficult.
Good idea, may help some people out but i cant se it working.
But good luck anyway.

Heavyporker
12-09-05, 14:16
Hm. Neat idea, but from what I can remember, previous attempts by full fledged clans to provide their own airlines fell through for a pretty simple reason: too few customers. And a little on the expensive side if you go on a per-head AND per-zone-travelled basis.

Skusty
12-09-05, 14:25
Since i dont play neptune and i cant play atm so i dont know but since Nobby is as old as me i support him... :p

Bugs Gunny
12-09-05, 14:46
With the current speed of the vehicles and good advertising this could work:

NC-TH
TH-MB
MB-DOY
DOY-MB
MB-TH
TH-NC

Nice route.

If it's not safe to land, people can allways "eject" at max altitude and live.

nobby
12-09-05, 18:58
could they really fall from such a height ?

Or are you thinking of planetside :p

eprodigy
13-09-05, 00:51
well who cares if they live, as long as they paid in advance

numb
13-09-05, 00:59
well who cares if they live, as long as they paid in advance

:lol:

This is a good idea. I could see you getting a load of business around now if you can get it up and running soon. Make sure you do get the money up front. I've been doing a bit of tradeskilling on Neptune and the tips have been crap!

suler
13-09-05, 02:19
Uh you need returning costumers for any business.

MrTrip
13-09-05, 02:29
I need to go to NC, TH and MB....take me now >_< I demand it.

Mr Kot
13-09-05, 02:59
I'd use the service... depending on who the pilot is.

I've seen some shit drivers in my time, and that's just the two seater car variety. If i'm gonna pay money for a service, i want to at least get there in one piece.

Nvidia
13-09-05, 06:07
Careful Nobby.

People won't take too kindly to your efforts if you start scamming people out of their hard-earned money like I caught you doing a few years back in NC1.

Remember? Dezerter and I coaxed you into opening your apartment door, and then GR-Ganked you enough times for us to both go red after you jacked my friend's 4-slot CS, claiming to be a 170 repairer. Ah man, the good old days. :lol: Those were the shit, tbh.

Skusty
13-09-05, 11:51
Careful Nobby.

People won't take too kindly to your efforts if you start scamming people out of their hard-earned money like I caught you doing a few years back in NC1.

Remember? Dezerter and I coaxed you into opening your apartment door, and then GR-Ganked you enough times for us to both go red after you jacked my friend's 4-slot CS, claiming to be a 170 repairer. Ah man, the good old days. :lol: Those were the shit, tbh.
:eek: Nobby!!! I did't know this side of you!!! How could you be such a FF dude!!! :lol:

nobby
13-09-05, 14:02
Careful Nobby.

That was in the past after i felt depressed abou tbeing kicked out my first clan.....Not that i remember stealing a CS....umm...Forget it!

Btw Mr Kot...Do you remember our little flying days hehe...

I was umm ok...at it

I just gotta find a way to get 700K for the carrier unless someone is offering a barter to buy it for less!

nobby
13-09-05, 14:03
and BTW i wont be scamming anyone, Ill still go to the destination even if they fall out or disappear due to bugs :p

Skusty
13-09-05, 15:48
and BTW i wont be scamming anyone, Ill still go to the destination even if they fall out or disappear due to bugs :p
yeah " bugs " :p

Netphreak
14-09-05, 17:48
Careful Nobby.

And the funny thing is if that happened in NC2 on terra the people involed would just bitch and whine on the forums and send emails to KK.

I do miss the old grudges that used to happen in NC1 and of course how you sortted problems out.

Anyone else get someone back by camping their appartment and kill them when they came out?
And of course rinse and repeat when you get inside.