PDA

View Full Version : WOC item ideas

Prom_STar
11-09-05, 19:53
What kind of WOC items would you guys like to see KK implement?

There's a counterpart thread to this in the german forums and I saw one idea that sounds absolutely awesome:

Combat Mech STR WOC. :D
I also saw a lot of armor (just the general concept of "we should have WOC armor.")

giga191
11-09-05, 20:19
I would like items that give abilities

Asurmen Spec Op
11-09-05, 21:05
thong Pa, its displayed :p

Terayon
12-09-05, 01:13
Thermal goggles for dex woc! Get those annoying stealthing pe's.

Vae Victis
12-09-05, 01:22
Jetpack for PEs? (gotta remove stealth though)

thermal goggles is a good idea :)

Clive tombstone
12-09-05, 01:22
Well this is a given.

Thermal goggles for dex woc! Get those annoying stealthing Spies! :p

I like the combat mech idea^^ :D

Hell-demon
12-09-05, 01:29
hhhmm I have a few ideas

Intelligence woc: level 5 (due to over all l33tness of item needed for it)

Trade implant

RESEARCH, CONSTRUCTION, IMPLANT, RECYCLE, REPAIR +30

Dexterity woc: level 1 I dunno

Ion beam rifle (just a powerful laser beam type rifle)

Strength woc: level 5

Ultimated Power armour

A jet black power armour that does not give any negative bonuses and has some neat X-ray resists.

Psi woc: level ???

Life leech

An aggressive spell that leeches health off another player and gives it to user. Probably over powered.

Dexterity woc: level 3

War truck

A post apoc truck sporting duel cannons at the front seats 3 passngers and one gunner. Fairly good speed.

Strenth woc: level 3

Hazard Bone Enforcements

Bones thats give a nice +20 to all resists

Intelligence woc: level 1

Enlightened Acolyte Armour

Power armour that is essentially the hacknet skin. User puts on armour and gets the hacknet skin with a boost in energy resist and tech combat and hack. Effects psi and strength. Drops from Phoenix hacknet boss.

Scanner Darkly
12-09-05, 01:38
I also think thermal goggles are an excellent idea - especially if they're zoomable (like binoculars)

Lifewaster
12-09-05, 01:44
STR woc : anti-para tool (same as an unlimited use drug)

CON woc : anti-db tool (same as an unlimited use drug)

PSI woc : APU version long range aoe super blasts / PPU version Holy cath sanctum

Int woc : Some tradeskill thingy or maybe a flying vehicle

System
12-09-05, 04:33
Well... Since it is hard as all f*ck to lvl your Int for monks I say one of the WOC, probably be the highest WOC lvl should have a Multi Holy Lightnen. And for PPUs.... i don't know cuz it seems everyone hates ppus

QuakCow
12-09-05, 05:45
i would like a hacknet gun for woc int 1 or 2. what i mean is a gun that looks alot (maybe exactly) like the hacknet software weps, but work both in and out of hacknet, give those pure hackers a chance in hell (not much) to fight back if jumped out in the wastes. uses hack boosters as ammo or something...havent yet worked that part out

(yea i dont use paragraphs, bite me :cool: )

-FN-
12-09-05, 05:59
WOC INT Item
Heaven's Key
Requires 115 Hack

When used to hack a GR, upon successful entrance to Hacknet, every member of the hacker's team that is in the same zone as the hacker, will also be logged into hacknet. It is the Hacker's job to then protect and guide them through HackNet. Teams can travel through hacknet and emerge at GRs, without Synaptic Impairment, that would usually be closed to them with the aide of Heaven's Key.

jini
12-09-05, 06:30
Remote contorlled mines, that can be triped from innocent runners stepping over it, or remotelly

FarSight
12-09-05, 06:39
Leme see... (some ideas are readed here on forum but usually i dunno remember who and where posted them):
DEX: 3 lines of weapons (pistols, rifles, drones) from woc lvl1 to woc lvl5
woc 1: Juggenraut Crossbow Pistol, Juggenraut Crossbow Rifle, Juggenraut Drone (word crossbow doesnt fit to drone imo :) )
woc2 .... woc5: same as woc1 but better dmg and different design types like laser, plasma etc.
STR: 2 lines of weapons (melee, heavy)
woc 1: Hurler King Knuckles, Juggenraut Crossbow(?) Canon
woc2...woc5: some melee on each level and some canon (corresponding in type to dex woc item on same level)
INT: 3 lines of items (tradeskill, hacknet, vechicle)
some thougts dunno what on wich level:
tradeskill line:
- tradeskiller glove (one glove with +15 to all skills) end of swapping hell
- tradeskill PA (with some bonuses to tradeskills lor only look changing) diff design for each skill (doctor lookin poker ftw)
- slotage PA (3 types for diff woc levels works like slotenchaners +1, +2, +3 slots guarante) .... workin with rares ?
- or NPC that sells slotenchancers (workin on rares ?) to ppls with desired woc level (woc 1 = 1 slot , woc2 = 2 slots, woc3 = 3 slots)
- better gloves (for eg +50 in skill) but with reqs like 150 pure in given skill to prevent overpowered hybrid tradeskillers (research mission reqs algorithm if Dirus will finish it could be usefull here)
- uber TL255 tools that do not need lube
- mayby playershop NPC spawned in app in Mr.Jones place (no maintenance cost simply need woc1 to get one)
- some barter stuff ? (disscount glove ?, disscount PA dunno)
hacknet line:
- attack, defence, regeneration softwares (better than rare soft if rare soft will be implemented)
- Code Relocator Tool (works like GR, can warp hacker to any Travel, Bridgelink, Uplink zone) when used list of zones popup (like list of GR's you need to visit zone at least one time to have it on list), chose zone and warp (no payment and SI)
- unlimited codebreakers or NPC that sell them to woc ppl
- armor, imps and other things for hacknet that dont exist atm
- Heaven's Key .. Super idea by -FN- ... search above
vechicle line:
new vechicles on each woc level. Generally all vechicles like current ones but faster with better resist and hp and better dmg for combat ones
- woc1: kind of bike or hover 1 person vechicle (no combat version)
- woc2: glider (no combat version)
- woc3: 4x4 (with gun), barbie car (no gun)
- woc4: APC, Rhino
- woc5: Bomber, Carrier
of coz woc level reqs only for driver/pilot
CON: Bones , Armors, Imps ... duno what and where need much balancing for sure (not only tanks can get to CON WOC) and ... for woc1 tool that works like Holy Catharsis+Holy True Sight Sanctum with 5s delay between uses (tool idea byLifewaster).
PSI: Only one missing thing is Holy Pestilence do prolly that spell for woc1 apu .... dunno what for other levels and for ppus (holy glue sanctum ?) ... monks are godlike now ..
In fact because they always go in apu+ppu combo i think that they should have npc babies that hang around (radius 5m).. .from woc1 = 1 baby to woc5 = 5 babies (ok family we GR to DTR and in DRT appears APU+PPU+ from 2 to 10 small cloaked (pa looks like) babies lolololol) .. .when monkeh die npc baby cries and whines on trade-nc (can write some cool scripts for that whine).
Yea j/k ..... (or not ?)

Fero
12-09-05, 07:05
INT woc:
Hacknet armor. …+5 to xray or energy, 16 to hacking and -10 agl. (hacknet db @ TH … make one there :P ) higher woc levels will add more resists in expense of speed.
lab/engineer coat 1 res +5 imp+5 cst+5 rep –30 trans –30 barter –20
Higher woc level items will gave higher res/cst bonus and higher rep/barter negation.

STR woc:
Gen tank Level 4 power armor are woc 1 req.
Homing rocket launcher 1 ( single shot) slow rate of fire ( low anti vehicle damage/ moderate person damage)
Blade of Thor 1 (2 hand claymore type blade with lower speed and great force damage)
Higher woc level versions will have slight damage increase and rate of fire/swing.
Use of Woc 1 gunner seats in vehicles.
Ion blaster canon. (xbow idea but with greater damage and slower rof … range is long or Mortar type thing … long range/ huge damage .. slow rof( fast arc though ).

Con woc :
Huh?

Dex woc :
Spy Level 4 power armor are woc 1 req.
Ion rifle (same as xbow damage type and 3 times the range).
Woc 1 Helicopter (vhc 110 req).. just like on a freaking login screen. Fast speed . as driver only. 2 gunner options 30 cal turret and woc 1 req rocker launcher (Heavy assault trike type burst with lower damage, homing ). (n.e.x.t HN db item)
Woc 1 rhino (vhc 101 req) as driver only slightly slower then normal rhino
2 gunner options woc 1 ion blast canon and regular 20 mm canon. Damage on par with laser one but energy/x-ray based. one passenger seat. (n.e.x.t HN db item)
Mechanic “Mr. Fix it” type suit + 45 rep – 30 res – 30 cst – 50 agl -20 barter +10 transport.
Hellspawn drone … laser based drone like gal-3000 with greater damage and armor. Pvp is main role realy .. should have good damage against other drones .. like can take out 2 raptors on his own :).

Psi woc:
Monk level 4 power armor are woc 1 req
OK this one is tough. Apu/ppu team are quite powerful as they should be but sort of must fall to a new vehicles based attack ( read woc 1 vehicles )
Apus need slightly less consuming debuff module (ex. 200 instead of 260.)
Ppus need new sd spell … twice more consuming(ex. 230) .. but puts both holy shelter and deflector.
(monks need to live … hybrids must die .. :angel: )

I would like to see more vehicles in game. Helis, mechs and even bikes/hovers. gliders are horrible at present state. I see no point in current woc 1 str melee weapon, since it is just a decoration rather then a better weapon. Not all ideas went here .. these are simple ideas mixed with dreaming.

rawr

Kierz
12-09-05, 13:26
Not gonna do a full list and some of the ideas are probably stolen :p

Int:
Hacknet PA, works inside and outside of hacknet (outside keeps the HN look), gives +20 to HCK and +50 xrr/nrg?
Tradeskill PA, Lab coat, gives +20 CST and RES

Str:
Melee: TL120 version of the daikatana blade
Heavy: Normal runspeed with weapon out

Dex:
On/Off Stealth: doesn't disabled when stealthed and when used while stealthed unstealths (like the drugs), max time 1 min? (oblit)
Ion Rifle: Meantioned in this thread.

Psi:
Character automaticly deleted :P

Dribble Joy
12-09-05, 14:20
Yay for all those items that give better stats than cap lvl ones. :rolleyes:

How about not making WoC a viability requirement?

Kierz
12-09-05, 15:21
Dribble Joy's BIG Fix (http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=1767562&postcount=2) is by far the best idea of woc however.

*fluffles dribble joy*

Bugs Gunny
12-09-05, 16:08
I'd gladly trade my ion xbow use in for thermal gogles. The xbow sucks ass.

TimonX
12-09-05, 17:07
U all hate hybs but I'm a hyb. So my suggestion is a hyb PA :) It adds like +5 to apu, ppu, mst. But most of all.. hybs could wear PA now :D And it would have good resists.

ZoVoS
13-09-05, 06:31
STR = APOCALIPS CANNON

cannon that can only be fired from crouching position, 5 second power up time and 60 seocnds cool down creates a huge aoe explotion doing pure energy damage should do the same as a decent kammi drone to every person in the area, not the rare kammi because at the moment that can one hit kill far to easy, n maby a tiny drug flash to the ppl; in the area to represent the flashbang effect

STR = Para punch

a slow RoF weapon that has a half second - 1 second stun effect and large damage every time it hits, kinda like the katana before the nurf

DEX = SaD drones

You launch the SaD drone wich for a drone is very large, it has 3 shots which are tracers, and when all 3 are fired it then it blows up like a kammi drone relesing tons of little drones. than each fly of randomly and then zoom to teh target shot n blow up like many weak little kammies, all 3 can go on 1 person or u can use the 3 tracers on seperate ppl, the drone should be short range n if its shot it blows up and teh drones become randomly targeting npc's

DEX = Ion beam riful

The ion beam riful is a sniper riful doing better dammage than a SH owing to teh fact it ignores buffs when damage is applyed BUT it leaves a white lingering beam in the air like a rocketlauncher trail telling you where the person who fired it shot from for a few seconds

INT = Backdoor

When used on a genrep a compleat list of ALL genreps open or locked, on your list OR NOT are available and you can genrep to any one at no cost and no SI, however the weapon should have ammo wich is a cell that is a common drop from a newly implimented mob, once in the gun it should weigh 0 but when the gun isnt reloaded it should weigh 100 each

INT = Mindcontrole

a machine that works like a buff that has only a WoC requierment that ups barter by 40 by creating a posative energy field around you bla bla bla u make up a story for it

CON = Jugganaught amour

increadably heavy amour that fits all amour slots giving masive resists to all con areas but lowering run speed n weapon use slightly that u will have to compensate for ur self

DEX = Drone Glider

a VHC powered by drone anti grav technology that flys exactly like a drone. it fits one looks kinda like a fortune cookie (curved in teh middle 2 gun mounts on the sticky out bits n ur uper torso n body pokes out the top so u can still be hit)
and invredibly fast vhc with decent fire power but realy weak amour

INT + STR + DEX = Jugganaught tank

requieres 2 too pilot (1 with dex 1 with int) 3 to gun (2 rhyno mounts [sealed] 1 machine gun [un-amoured] mount)

a tank with 2 rhyno gun mounts hovers massivly thick amour, rediculously expensive defenatly summin thats a luxturie rather than a nesesity and works with pe's jetpack technology so that it can sustain a short "JUMP"

make it weak v fire damage so that it cant be used to hore the fire mobs mabhy teh amour warps under intensive heat or sumin

PE specific WoC in all pe's available WoC areas

Jetpack, short sustained jumps rather than the ability to fly

APU = mental domination

apu casts one one user giving him sevier drug flash but disabaling any more psibased atacks for the length off the mental domination, recast on nothing to remove it

PPU = Devine protection

creates a large sphear around the ppu that cannot be shot through unles the enemy runs through the sphear however the ppu cant cast out either
(EDIT -=- n i mean a visablie sheild that other players can run in and be healed and so on, kina like zone horing with no sync time :P)

APU = Holy lightning barrel

a huge thunderstom occurse with random HL raining from the sky

PPU = forien psi shield

a forien cast only that alows a player temporary invunrability BUT negates all casted psi modules so the ppu is defencless when it is runnign, cast again to de buff it and psi points are drained as teh other person takes damage (only more effective than a currrent psi sheild which is pants

*EDIT*

and fletch pistol rifuls n cannons

str n dex woc requierments respectivly

each gun fires flech shots containing large quantities of toxins that do stackable poison damage to the enemys