PDA

View Full Version : Would need some (well, lots of) information

Kauhu
10-09-05, 18:53
Okay so, i reactived, haven't been playing since NC2 came out and would need lots of info if anyone can bother to type.

* What are the general hangaround places (Like Plaza2 used to be?). Where can you expect to get pokes etc? TH?

* Good resource sites for NC2? For Weapons/Armors/Imps etc

* Any Neutral safezone where both DOY and NC faction people can go? TH?

* Any Spy/APU setups floating around? I had sets planned for both but have forgotten most stuff, now can't even remember what epics i was going to use >.<

* Do people PK their own faction all the time? (Playing Terra). Just logged in my Spy, had left it to Plaza1 for some reason and bam, some higher level BioTech (Am BT too) spy 3-rounds me. Byebye to leggings, 5k cash left :p Is moving anywhere inside NC or DOY safe at all? or do i have to keep stealth on all the time.

* Good way to make cash, other than leveling Conster/Resser/Poker? For 50/50 or higher character

Starting to play again after this long time (Hell, how long has it been since NC2 came out?) is kind of pain. Forgotten almost all and no idea what's up :)

Die -> lose some armor and get imps ripped off -> no cash to buy new ones or idea where to get pokes = :/

Morganth
10-09-05, 18:56
1. Plaza 1, TH and Cycrow
2. nc.synergyxr.net
3. TH
4. Check the professions forums
5. It happens, although I'm DoY so I don't know how often for pro-city
6. Caving/hunting for techs and selling

imper1um
10-09-05, 20:41
Okay so, i reactived, haven't been playing since NC2 came out and would need lots of info if anyone can bother to type.

* What are the general hangaround places (Like Plaza2 used to be?). TH Where can you expect to get pokes etc? TH? TH

* Good resource sites for NC2? For Weapons/Armors/Imps etc http://nc.synergyxr.net

* Any Neutral safezone where both DOY and NC faction people can go? TH? TH

* Any Spy/APU setups floating around? Check the professions forums I had sets planned for both but have forgotten most stuff, now can't even remember what epics i was going to use >.< Check synergyxr for epic runs

* Do people PK their own faction all the time? Naw, I just have a Pro character so I can PK Pro without CopBot Interruptions. :) (Playing Terra). Just logged in my Spy, had left it to Plaza1 for some reason and bam, some higher level BioTech (Am BT too) spy 3-rounds me. Byebye to leggings, 5k cash left :p Is moving anywhere inside NC or DOY safe at all? or do i have to keep stealth on all the time. It's relative to how many players are online.

* Good way to make cash, other than leveling Conster/Resser/Poker? For 50/50 or higher character Get a PPU and do a bunch of cave runs as a APU

Starting to play again after this long time (Hell, how long has it been since NC2 came out?) is kind of pain. Forgotten almost all and no idea what's up :)

Die -> lose some armor and get imps ripped off -> no cash to buy new ones or idea where to get pokes = :/
I must have 5 characters after the quote, so bleh.