PDA

View Full Version : no good thing....

Tesee
09-09-05, 20:52
well it seems that the creation of PvP server only made Terra population decreased, if this is the case, I don't know why KK killed Pandore to have the same rate (13%) on a PvP server...

CMaster
09-09-05, 21:05
Pandore was getting 3 and 4%, not 14%. But I'm not convinced either.

Odin
09-09-05, 21:07
well it seems that the creation of PvP server only made Terra population decreased, if this is the case, I don't know why KK killed Pandore to have the same rate (13%) on a PvP server...

We haven't had numbers on Pandore that we've had on Neptune in a long long time. The numbers are quite positive and it's currently 19%. Prior to the announcement of Neptune Pandore was barely averaging 3%.

LiL T
09-09-05, 21:07

Urm I saw 17% on neptune and 13% on terra = 300 people in the days of pandora it was 1% and on terra it might reach 23% so I'd say we just got some more players.

/edit

We haven't had number on Pandore that we've had on Neptune in a long long time. The numbers are quite positive and it's currently 19%. Prior to the announcement of Neptune Pandore was barely averaging 3%.

See :p

serverpop in the screenshot as of now, terra + neptune = 320 total

MrTrip
09-09-05, 21:24
Urm I saw 17% on neptune and 13% on terra = 300 people in the days of pandora it was 1% and on terra it might reach 23% so I'd say we just got some more players.

/edit

See :p

serverpop in the screenshot as of now, terra + neptune = 320 total

So why can't I find a god damn trade skiller? ANYWHERE? O_o

Mr Friendly
09-09-05, 23:48

i know at least 50 ppl i spoke to & heard from in nc1 before they quit, that neptune the PvP server was something they were badly wanting, along with the broken-promised DoY release, hence why they quit. majority of em in nda, ss, wolfpack, & some BD clan i cant remember the name of.

in other words, ye pop has went down a lil on terra, but to go from 3-4% to 15-19% is a huge diffrence. that & the fact im already seeing vets reactivitaing. my 2 RL friends from nda are gunna be reactivating soon also.

Nullvoid
09-09-05, 23:58
but once they get over the buzz of the super quick levelling, its the same old pvp which they tired of before?

vashtyphoon78
09-09-05, 23:58
same with me on the RL freinds reactivating. i got one atm but were sticking on terra to pwn everyone there together again. but i thought most people were sticking to terra...COME BACK TO TERRA!!!!!

(im not moving my ass cause my rifle spy has taken forever and im not makin a newb char.)

Mr Friendly
10-09-05, 00:02
but once they get over the buzz of the super quick levelling, its the same old pvp which they tired of before?

if u call zoning to a safe zone to flee from death, or teammates getting belts before neone can hack em (especially a teammate who just went red sl), or ppl camping safezone/anarchy zonelines (MB, & now p1/p2) all the same as neptune....

i say ney ney

same with me on the RL freinds reactivating. i got one atm but were sticking on terra to pwn everyone there together again. but i thought most people were sticking to terra...COME BACK TO TERRA!!!!!

(im not moving my ass cause my rifle spy has taken forever and im not makin a newb char.)
just make a char & lvl em, when u see how fast u lvl & how easy ull get 3-5 slot weps, & how quick SI regens after takin a LoM, Grn after death or just GRn...ull bow down ;)

Scanner Darkly
10-09-05, 06:11
I agree the server has a nice feel to it - but capping and having little or no items/money is a pain - now I have to put in some effort :S

Still the people who stayed on from Pandore all seem to be "nice" helpful people...

I hate to piss on your bonfire m8, but you're forgetting the other 2 servers. While I'm sure some people have come back to try out Nept, there are also some German players who rolled chars on Nept, thus decreasing their home servers' pops...

Dargeshaad
10-09-05, 08:51
They really ought to double the money you get from mobs and reduce GR cost or something

[TgR]KILLER
10-09-05, 09:30
We haven't had number on Pandore that we've had on Neptune in a long long time. The numbers are quite positive and it's currently 19%. Prior to the announcement of Neptune Pandore was barely averaging 3%.

thats relative odin because you know just as well as everybody else all the home servers get way less numbers now. terra used to get upto 25% its a dead planet now :/ gues i'm forced to make a char on neptune. but since i hate the pvp and losing all items its gonna be a le trader ;x

Odin
10-09-05, 09:52
KILLER']thats relative odin because you know just as well as everybody else all the home servers get way less numbers now. terra used to get upto 25% its a dead planet now :/ gues i'm forced to make a char on neptune. but since i hate the pvp and losing all items its gonna be a le trader ;x

I love how you guys make up numbers as you go. Terra has not hit 25% in a very long time and the past few months it's averaged 13-20% as it's daily highs. The past 24 hours there were times in that 13-18% range. Combined server numbers overall have seen about a 3-5% growth over their usual time frames the past couple days. I'm honestly encouraged by what I've seen as I figured there would be a slight drop for about a week before things climbed and we've started off with somewhat of an increase.

The effect of this setup is that the more hardcore PvP'ers have their place while those that are more moderate pvp, rp, non pvp based are more likely to enjoy it as certain elements they disliked are on Neptune now.

Speedball
10-09-05, 10:11
The effect of this setup is that the more hardcore PvP'ers have their place while those that are more moderate pvp, rp, non pvp based are more likely to enjoy it as certain elements they disliked are on Neptune now.

Yep.
Neptune pvpers pwns and other server pvpers are just carebears that dont pwns!!!1

o_O

LiL T
10-09-05, 11:23
I wish people would wait and see befor getting all negative and making predictions of doom

eprodigy
10-09-05, 19:05
I love how you guys make up numbers as you go. Terra has not hit 25% in a very long time and the past few months it's averaged 13-20% as it's daily highs.
before neptune its been hitting 25% every weekend.. (not for very long however)

imper1um
10-09-05, 20:36
So why can't I find a god damn trade skiller? ANYWHERE? O_o
I'm still levelling, gawddamnit!