PDA

View Full Version : NC2 Birthday Tournament & Party

Chenoa
09-09-05, 17:48
Happy Birthday Neocron 2 (28.09.05)

Runner & GM Tournament !

Advertisement :
Soon Neocron2 will be 1 year old! What could be better than by celebrating it with a big birthday party followed by a tournament!
Many Runners wanted to fight against the GMs, so there will be Runner vs. GM tournament. Everyone can take part in this tournament to prove that he or she is the best.

The event will be run as a tournament system for the next 2 weeks and the final round will be at the birthday of NC2, including a big party on every server (one after the other).
It won’t be city, faction or profession bound so everyone who has registered and who has time at the target date can join in. I want to underline that the target dates will have to be set quickly because of the registrations, rounds, etc. So please don’t be sad if you have to miss out because you have no time; we can’t focus on every single runner, sorry. The events will be in week at 17:00 and at weekend during the day and evening!

We suggest that you tag the GenReps at Tristar and McPherson. The Clans who own the 2 OPs (especialy Tristar) will be asked to open the GenRep for the time of the event (30 minutes before the start). A GM will basically contact the Clan and close the Hackterm after arangement.

We hope that there will be a lot registrations and of course a lot guests at the birthday party!!!

Process:
- Advertise in the forum & collect registrations
- Arrange preliminary rounds in the tournament system, Runner & GMs, best of 1
- The best 8 (of the tournament) - GMs and Runner- in the Final 8 round
- Final 8 round (best of 1, the last both best of 3) at 28.09.05 on every server with birthday party later

Rules:
- For runners everything is allowed, except stealth
- GMs will have full skills, one artefact weapon, normal Heal, Shelter, Deflector
no armour, no drugs (except antidrugs, stamina and psi booster), no Stealth/Invisibility , GM PA
OF COURSE NO GODMODE!! *fg* - the GMs will fight in the tournament system exactly like the runners; no extra rules
- PK is absolutely forbidden
- Fighting in the arena outside of the tournament is strictly forbidden
- Spamming/flaming is forbidden
- Anyone who behaves so badly as to require kicking from the event will be disqualified from the tournament
- Continued bad behaviour will result in further, more serious consequences
- The events will be moderated in Zone chat

Dates :
- End of registration phase: Wednesday, 14.09.05
- Drawing: Thursday, 15.09.05
- First round: Friday (evening start on mars), 16.09.05. Saturday (around 14 o’clock) 17.09.05
Dates will be detailed in this post
- More rounds, dates (maybe daily if there are many registrations) will follow.

Prizes (only for the runners!) :
- 1st Place : Copbot Trophy (not lootable, will be only the 2nd one on every server!) ; Golden Cup

http://entry.neocron.com/contest/NC2Birthday/RTrophys01.JPG

- 2nd Place : Master Hunter Trophy ; Silver Cup

http://entry.neocron.com/contest/NC2Birthday/RTrophys03.JPG

- 3rd Place : MC5 chip of choice, Bronze Cup

The winning places will only be taken by runners! E.g. If a GM wins 2nd place then the runner who is in place 3 will get the prize of place 2 etc. If all the first 3 Places are set by GMs then the prizes will go to the first 3 Runners. The dates on the servers could overlap (if a lot of GMs are available)! So be careful if you register for 2 servers!

Place:
- The tournament/rounds will take place in the Tristar arena (will be built on Merc and Terra). The party will be on the beach at McPherson (Party location will be built on Mercury and Terra).

Birthday 28.09.05:
- Mars and Mercury are both german so they have to run behind each other
Mercury: 17:00 - Mars : 20:00 - Terra : 23:00 GMT+2

- Server
- Charname
to: contest@reakktor.info , subject : Birthday Tournament

Comment:
The last GM Event showed that it isn’t that hard to kill a GM (some of them are not trained etc.). So please don’t discuss and flame in this thread GMs are unkillable etc. The Godmode will be off (or I’ll slap the GM) and the rules should be clearly followed.

Please keep the thread clean, thx :angel:

==============================
Anmeldungen / Registrations

Anmeldungen / Registrations

Mars (18) ::
- Nabbl
- bumu
- Cambridge
- Geordi Laforge
- Carpe Diem
- Johnny Chan
- Metugis
- Vanity Fair
- Belmont
- Aris
- Cabal
- Commander
- Dasprid
- Cassandra Cold
- Wallbreaker
- Wicked Clown
- Mehirc Sonbaa
- John Bushido
- Raziel Alba

Mercury (11) ::
- X-Rated
- Splash Damage
- Teal´c
- Jessy Goreman
- Jessy Quickshot
- Morpheus
- Amon Amrath
- Reagge Gandalf
- Klara
- Nummer Zwei
- Fanzy

Terra (27) ::
- Spearhead
- Morbit Angel
- Fiese Drecksackblase
- Lomax Hicks
- Jynui
- Miss Bulma
- Fireproof
- Mystic Crusader
- Zeltarg
- Quak Cow
- Malignance
- BadB
- Morpheus
- Sadistic
- Preach
- Bugs Hunny
- Jizmo
- Shadowplay
- Raas
- CDM KryptonitE
- Rex Condo
- Sekhmet
- Crushing Casper
- Sir Rah
- Sneaky Genji
- Drumcode
- Dark Overfiend (?)

insgesamt / total :: 58

RogerRamjet
09-09-05, 17:54
W00t.

Sounds sweet.

Morganth
09-09-05, 17:57
Great, the only event I've really been interested in appearing at, and its run on dates I can't make. Now I can't have a video of me duelling a GM on my PE for the video I was asked to make :(

Oh well, should be fun for those that can make it, I'd be interested in seeing how many GMs can PvP and how many can't :p

Tratos
09-09-05, 18:03
The copbot on that trophy looks like he'd be saying "can i have my rifle back now? its the one with "Bad Motherfucker" written down the side"

I think i might enter to get pwned by the GMs, lol

giga191
09-09-05, 18:08
blessed hybrids and ppus are allowed?

CMaster
09-09-05, 18:09
Hmm, no armour and only basic S/D/Heal means the GMs won't be horrifically uber - but the fully capped runspeed and fully capped weapon of choice is going to make them pretty tough. Sounds fun anyway, although I bet a bunch of blessed hybrids win (give GMs HAB maybe?)

[VP]Orion
09-09-05, 18:10
Sounds like awesome fun to me.. :)

imper1um
09-09-05, 18:27
I'll take third prize instead of the first or second one. :/

naimex
09-09-05, 18:44
if this had been neocron 1, no problem..

but haven´t played my tank in ages, and I haven´t been in neofrag in ages.

I´ll prolly show up, if for nothing else, then to get my ass kicked, and to see how the GMs actually perform in battle, since I´ve only had the priviledge of fighting a GM under fair circumstances once, a single round, and then besides that only in a few events that have been held.

Skusty
09-09-05, 19:14
Nice throphies! :D Im gonna celebrate the birthday ( lol ) :lol:

Transformer
09-09-05, 19:58
and since my birthday is on the 29th i get an MC5 chip of choice too right? ^^

naimex
09-09-05, 20:05
and since my birthday is on the 29th i get an MC5 chip of choice too right? ^^

in a dream using the most naive part of your wildest imagination, yes then you might just get lucky and get one...

anywhere else... I wouldn´t bet on it :p

But if you´re lucky KK will send you a happy birthday email like they did to me :D

[TgR]KILLER
09-09-05, 20:07
times in the week 17:00 what timezone is that ?

not that it matters alot since i gotta work till 17:30 in weekdays ( dutch time )

Shenyu Reza
09-09-05, 20:13
- Advertise in the forum & collect registrations
I don't have understand how to suscribe :S , I've just to say "I want to fight GM >_<" and i'm registred? (got problem in english)

Vae Victis
09-09-05, 20:18
those GM dogtags are mine ^^

Dargeshaad
09-09-05, 20:25
Is it possible to enter the tournament on all three servers?

PS: Tell LiquidMetal he still need to get in touch with me regarding that GM fight I never got in NC1 where I won a tournament (on Saturn, char name Emmerald 'Deadeye' Flint)

giga191
09-09-05, 21:02
could an official plz tell me if hybs and ppus are allowed to be entered?

FarSight
10-09-05, 00:32
GM's will not have db ... nice ...

QuakCow
10-09-05, 00:43
sounds awesome, is there a prize for ranking in the negative? :p

Terayon
10-09-05, 09:47
Will the Tournament be on neptune aswell?

Cpl Hicks
10-09-05, 10:32
just a question, do u need to be capped to participate ?
Do you have any chance if you are below level 50 ? :P

[VP]Orion
10-09-05, 10:40
Hehe, guess... You meet capped people with tweaked setups that are very used to pvping... Hmm... What do you think?

(the answer is no, but you can register anyway just for fun :))

Btw, its a while left to the tournament so you got plenty of time to cap your char.

Chenoa
10-09-05, 12:33
blessed hybrids and ppus are allowed?

could an official plz tell me if hybs and ppus are allowed to be entered?

No PPUs. Wouldnt make sence. It would take too much time and a good hybrid will be too hard. I will make after this a seperate Tournament for them maybe. Hybrids we are overthinking, sometimes they are too hard. I will let you know (how many Hybrids would take part on the tournament here ?)
(And i think, i´m official enough =) )

KILLER']times in the week 17:00 what timezone is that ?

not that it matters alot since i gotta work till 17:30 in weekdays ( dutch time )

Take a look HERE : Friday, 16.09.05 - 17:00 CEST (Berlin). (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=9&year=2005&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=37)
But we always try to make Terra at last- latest on CEST , so it should work for you.

I don't have understand how to suscribe :S , I've just to say "I want to fight GM >_<" and i'm registred? (got problem in english)

::

- Server
- Charname
to: contest@reakktor.info , subject : Birthday Tournament

Is it possible to enter the tournament on all three servers?

It is possible - if YOU will have enough time for it ;)

Will the Tournament be on neptune aswell?

Its not planned, maybe another time, lets see.

You can join of course if you want ! (but the most will be capped i think)

I hope i got all questions now =)

Morganth
10-09-05, 12:41
Chenoa, want to run an extended first round time after that weekend so I can participate? :p :angel: :D

I can have a good guess who will be at the top of the league as far as runners are concerned : Average Joe and Jynui (provided they enter).

CMaster
10-09-05, 13:00
Regarding Hybrids - I'd probably bring my APU hybrid, but I drop faster than most PEs anyway...

Tostino
10-09-05, 15:58
Chenoa, want to run an extended first round time after that weekend so I can participate? :p :angel: :D

I can have a good guess who will be at the top of the league as far as runners are concerned : Average Joe and Jynui (provided they enter).
Oh i'll enter. If I can't bring Neith, then I will bring Jynui ;).
P.S. I havn't seen you on TS lately... Get your ass on here.

vashtyphoon78
10-09-05, 17:08
wooooo my accounts gonna be up and rerunning soon

character: Warbot Titan X
server: Terra

hmm that gives me...18 days to cap. wooo! rhinoing here i come!

Morganth
10-09-05, 18:28
Oh i'll enter. If I can't bring Neith, then I will bring Jynui ;).
P.S. I havn't seen you on TS lately... Get your ass on here.

I'm back at skool now and have very little play time during the week :(

I'll try and pop on at weekends though, or any day I can afford a late night. Otherwise you'll just have to manage without me :(

Mystic-Crusader
10-09-05, 19:22
I'll enter my tank for sure, but im out of pratice lvling a pe and droner on neptune really isn't good for my aim :lol:
Hopefully those on neptune will log back to terra/mars/mercury.
Coz atm its like:
13%
3%
14%
20%
(more than ever but mercury isn't gona get much of a fight ;) )
I wana fight Nighodd in my first fight :D

giga191
10-09-05, 23:38
I vote for seperate hyb tourny

Morganth
11-09-05, 03:35
I wana fight Nighodd in my first fight :D

Either someone swapped your "g" and "d" keys, or your gonna get slapped for being rascist :p

QuakCow
11-09-05, 07:28
what will happen if we dont show up? :p

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 08:19
if i can make it i just want to spectate the Event, meh like havent got my acount activated yet but soon will hope to.

get my Droner out there.
Running Fraps to make a video of the event.
too bad fraps takes huge chunks of HD space up. o_O

havent been to an event since 2002.
ive been away from NC since birth of NC2 due to the same bugs that was still there but im commin bak Screw the bugs.

as a m8 of myne always said , "it's not a bug , it's a feature"

eprodigy
11-09-05, 08:41
dont allow ppu hybrids.. a ppu hybrid is going to beat the lame GM's easy every time..

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 09:07
well obivisly (cant spell)

, no damm that mean i cant bring my hybrid damm. lol if its still on meh account that is.

Mystic-Crusader
11-09-05, 09:09
Either someone swapped your "g" and "d" keys, or your gonna get slapped for being rascist :p

*Rubs his ass*, never too good at spelling/remebering names. I mean i called Trismo, Jismo the other day.... he wasn;t happy. :lol: :lol:

@ Chenoa, when u say Terra 23.00 GMT +2, does that mean Uk time it would be 21.00/9pm? or 23.00 +2 = 25.00/1am? wouldn't think u'd hold it at 1.00 in the morning but just to be sure :p

Chenoa
11-09-05, 11:23
@ Chenoa, when u say Terra 23.00 GMT +2, does that mean Uk time it would be 21.00/9pm? or 23.00 +2 = 25.00/1am? wouldn't think u'd hold it at 1.00 in the morning but just to be sure :p

Take a look HERE : Friday, 16.09.05 - 17:00 CEST (Berlin). (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=9&year=2005&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=37) (only for example!)

Registrations added in the 1st post !

giga191
11-09-05, 12:16
dont allow ppu hybrids.. a ppu hybrid is going to beat the lame GM's easy every time.. I don't particularly want to fight apu hybs for that matter either. I usually fight 2 people at once when dueling on my apu hyb just to make it fair

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 12:22
make it fair lol

"can take both yas on wid my little finger... what that not good enough i'll cut my fingers off i can still beat yas both"

giga191
11-09-05, 12:28
Proposed hyb restriction: no blessed spells, no DB

Asurmen Spec Op
11-09-05, 20:42
Assman will be there <3

nobby
11-09-05, 22:38
What about our lovely neptune server :(

giga191
11-09-05, 23:17
What about our lovely neptune server :( old pandore players have a large advantage over the newer players so it wouldn't be fair to be handing out prices of that magnitude

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 23:44
hmmm....:lol:

oh see the post ticker on my avatar side rising , shud of bin alot higher but was mostly inactive forum wise back then spent more time in-game then anywhere else.

you know the feeling of finishing school/work on fridays goin home to play http://www.5th-street-corp.co.uk/nc.jpgeocron from 5pm till sunday morning about 7am ,
so screwed u sleep the whole day till monday and back to school lol.

Or was that just me, didnt get hooked to drugs, got hooked to http://www.5th-street-corp.co.uk/nc.jpgeocron

vashtyphoon78
11-09-05, 23:55
hmmm....:lol:
you know the feeling of finishing school/work on fridays goin home to play http://www.5th-street-corp.co.uk/nc.jpgeocron from 5pm till sunday morning about 7am ,
so screwed u sleep the whole day till monday and back to school lol.

Or was that just me, didnt get hooked to drugs, got hooked to http://www.5th-street-corp.co.uk/nc.jpgeocron

no it wasnt just you :lol:

naimex
12-09-05, 00:49
no it wasnt just you :lol:

infact most of us who have had that sort of time beside our social schedule, have tried that numerous times..

I have to admit neocron is more fun when you have proper time to play it..

if you only play it an hour or so at a time, you dont get properly into the game.

think my longest streak so far was back when i was just walking around home all the time..

You could fall so deep into the game, that reality seemed unreal.

Chenoa
12-09-05, 08:06
List updated.

And because of the posted opinions Hybrids are out. Sorry !

back to topic pls!

eprodigy
12-09-05, 08:12
more specific time when a specific runner needs to be there is to be posted?

good hybrids out ;) how will you be checking? at least a couple of names on that list are hybrids that i know of..

and; why do you get a worthless trophy for first-second place but an MC5 for third? sorry i think trophies are stupid :o

giga191
12-09-05, 12:12
The trophie is 1337. Everyone has mc5 chips but hardly anyone has a trophie like that

Jmalwar
12-09-05, 12:12
It ll be fun, im in ;)

Original monk
12-09-05, 12:20
Prizes (only for the runners!) :
- 1st Place : Copbot Trophy (not lootable, will be only the 2nd one on every server!) ; Golden Cup

http://entry.neocron.com/contest/NC2Birthday/RTrophys01.JPG

ty for putting behind the copbottrophy that it isnt lootable or i would still be killing copbots now :/

Bugs Gunny
12-09-05, 12:25
I hope i can get home in time to participate.
17:00 cet is a strange time, since a lot of people are still stuck in rush hour trafic then, and when you have kids you don't usualy start playing before 20:00 anyway.

For the occasion i'll lom out all my hack on bugs hunny, so i'll have more than 33psi use :-)

nobby
12-09-05, 12:30
old pandore players have a large advantage over the newer players so it wouldn't be fair to be handing out prices of that magnitude

Well couldn't they still do a Runner VS GM tourney even if there's no prizes...Or prizes to the trophy value...I'd do it just for 15K!

giga191
12-09-05, 12:47
Well couldn't they still do a Runner VS GM tourney even if there's no prizes...Or prizes to the trophy value...I'd do it just for 15K! I'm gonna guess that you still have your non-neptune chars. Why not fight on
terra?

Anyway, neptune isn't allowed events because it's a pvp server. The whole point is that it's a server where you can misbehave so I can't imagine any event GM trying to organise the chaos that it would be

nobby
12-09-05, 13:59
*hmph*

I've never capped a char in my life.....
I'd lose right away!

but i'll sign up for terra.....

They could easily make the tournament on neptune...since 90% of the people are LE'd on there!

edit// or stick it in Neofrag duh!

QuakCow
12-09-05, 17:09
ack..just realised that 8 am for me :wtf: have to set my alarm :D

RogerRamjet
12-09-05, 17:35
Signed my spy on terra and my pe on mercury up, should be fun, if my friggin account is active by then.

Vae Victis
12-09-05, 17:39
I wanna sign up.. but my account isnt active yet and it will probably be activated next week (thats fucking gay shit PBC! 2 goddamn weeks only to activate 1 fucking account, gay fags >.< ) but then I gotta cap my PE from /30 to well.. cap

Asurmen Spec Op
12-09-05, 19:22
Put me up for terra <3

Skusty
12-09-05, 19:55
ack..just realised that 8 am for me :wtf: have to set my alarm :D
lol :lol:

CMaster
12-09-05, 20:20
Take CMoster off this list then Chenoa, hes an APU Hybrid.

Asurmen Spec Op
12-09-05, 20:23
You must come Cmaster, I loooovveee you

and not in the odd sexual way :p

Tostino
12-09-05, 20:44
Oh well. No Neith.
Now I need to pratice on my Jynui again.
Anyone up for some NF at 4pm (est)? Just DM me on Jynui ^^.

DARK_Overfiend
12-09-05, 22:58
good i wasnt the only one :D

naimex dude back in time didnt u once make 3d Concept art for like the Making of BDOY thread of ideas for the Dvd case at one time. they were actually quite good. the time when everyone was wanderin what it looked like.

FarSight
12-09-05, 23:09
im in on terra with my pe, but im uberlowskilled ... but fun !

Mr Friendly
12-09-05, 23:33
No PPUs. Wouldnt make sence. It would take too much time and a good hybrid will be too hard. I will make after this a seperate Tournament for them maybe. Hybrids we are overthinking, sometimes they are too hard. I will let you know (how many Hybrids would take part on the tournament here ?)
(And i think, i´m official enough =) )

ever seen what a Dev does to an apu hyb?

& Fireproof uses PE i think with DB = deadly.

im still joinin :)

List updated.

And because of the posted opinions Hybrids are out. Sorry !

back to topic pls!

i gaurantee u, ppl at this event will be able to take down an apu hyb. especially Fireproof. thats the guy i-d be sweatin beads when the countdown was goin >_<

& honestly, most the ppl that will make an impact at this event dont post on the forum. ask in-game if ud like =)

imho, there should be a FN including the GMs once the PvP event is over & 1-3rd is established etc

naimex
13-09-05, 00:05
good i wasnt the only one :D

naimex dude back in time didnt u once make 3d Concept art for like the Making of BDOY thread of ideas for the Dvd case at one time. they were actually quite good. the time when everyone was wanderin what it looked like.

well there was a thread about the cover of the disc box for neocron 2 back then, and allow me to be honest, mine was terrible.

There were some very pretty designs for it, but they werent by me, not the good ones anyways...

DARK_Overfiend
13-09-05, 00:08
thought urs was quite good though , anyways they were my thoughts.

Chenoa
13-09-05, 08:57
List updated.

I have to say to clear it up :
Terra will be of course daily the last server because of the time difference. So it will start arround :
(for example !)
Friday, 16.09.05 ; 22:00 CEST (klick to see your timezone) (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=9&year=2005&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=37)
and
Saturday, 17.09.05 ; arround 20:00 CEST (klick) (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=17&month=9&year=2005&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=37)

(These are only examples, fixed dates will follow later!)

Hope this will help you !

/edit : I forgot the antidrugs (antifreeze, antidmg, antidote) for the GMs, edited first post - they should get a little chance :P

DARK_Overfiend
13-09-05, 09:24
so thats

London *Fri 21:00
London (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=136) *Sat 19:00

for most of us then....
most of Neocron are usually UK populated (Terra server wise)
When the dates are confirmed.

Bugs Gunny
13-09-05, 09:35
Well, lucky for you lot Casaad can't make it, as hell' be in a plane during the fightnight :-)

So it's just fireproof (snypa) and me from the "Bloodnibs" to entertain you all.

People i fear on the list are Morbid Angel, Jynui, Mystic Crusader and fireproof.
Best duel to watch will probably be morbid angel vs fireproof. (that's if morbid is bringing a pe)

DARK_Overfiend
13-09-05, 09:46
gets scout drone and fraps ready lol

Chenoa
13-09-05, 09:52
Because of too many differences, vote now HERE (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=128302) for Hybrids on the tournament or not !

This poll is only for Terra and will end tomorrow night !

/edit : Hybrids should send in the registration WITH the hint, that they are Hybrids - before its too late (except CMonster & Jynui - there i know it)

Wileyz
13-09-05, 11:26
noob questions start from my behalf, i am from Australian i am gmt +8 so wat time would it be for me?

nobby
13-09-05, 11:35
*runs to buy Hoverbomber hehe*

Skusty
13-09-05, 11:55
*runs to buy Hoverbomber hehe*
But nobby, you're to young to fly. :lol:

nobby
13-09-05, 14:09
Then it'll be a sight to see!

wheeeeyyyyy.......BOOM........*ouch*

Skusty
13-09-05, 15:49
Then it'll be a sight to see!

wheeeeyyyyy.......BOOM........*ouch*
umm you missed the " CRASCH "

giga191
13-09-05, 17:36
I 100% guarantee that a hyb will win if they are allowed to enter the tourny

Tostino
13-09-05, 17:40
You should have had a poll for apu and blessed. I want APU to be allowed, but if I were to bring my blessed hybrid then it's not even fun in a 1v1.

Asurmen Spec Op
13-09-05, 19:59
You should have had a poll for apu and blessed. I want APU to be allowed, but if I were to bring my blessed hybrid then it's not even fun in a 1v1.
exactly, APU hybrids are ok, cept morbid angel <.<

jk <3

Dargeshaad
13-09-05, 20:35
exactly, APU hybrids are ok, cept morbid angel <.<

jk <3
Love you too :(

giga191
13-09-05, 21:29
exactly, APU hybrids are ok apu hybs aren't OK. SD, db, HL hybs beats everything

DARK_Overfiend
13-09-05, 22:47
Delete Post Admin

Asurmen Spec Op
13-09-05, 23:10
apu hybs aren't OK. SD, db, HL hybs beats everything

I gotta disagree, but that wont do much :p

Koshinn
13-09-05, 23:12
I gotta disagree, but that wont do much :p
same here.

DARK_Overfiend
13-09-05, 23:16
guese what i just found out.8|

logged into my Account and my chars have been deleted. :confused:
they were there when i deactivated my account in january.
lost my near cap HC tank , my PPU , my CST and my APU. :(
so unlucky for me , lost all my rares and everything. 2 yrs of work down the drain. grrr. :eek:

my account was alredy NC2 transfered before anyone says

Koshinn
14-09-05, 00:33
Dates :
- First round: Friday (evening start on mars), 16.09.05. Saturday (around 14 o’clock) 17.09.05

I need a definate answer for this or I may not be able to attend... but does that mean on Terra (since this is the english board), the first round is on Saturday, 17th Sept? Or does it mean the first round is Friday?

And... are all hybrids out? Just PPU hybrids? Just PPU and blessed?

giga191
14-09-05, 23:26
I gotta disagree, but that wont do much :p With the DB they do the same dmg as normal apus, but they can SD and prime themselves. So basically it's a really fast (no PA) APU with better defense (sd and primes)

Koshinn
15-09-05, 00:16
With the DB they do the same dmg as normal apus, but they can SD and prime themselves. So basically it's a really fast (no PA) APU with better defense (sd and primes)

db can easilly be removed.

vashtyphoon78
15-09-05, 01:27
a nice bit of ballence would be to make anti DB drugs recyclable Lol

Koshinn
15-09-05, 01:39
a nice bit of ballence would be to make anti DB drugs recyclable Lol
and antipara.

Chenoa
15-09-05, 08:01
Because of this voting (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=128302) Hybrids on Terra are not allowed.

The registration is ended and i will post as soon as possible the first round of the tournament.

DARK_Overfiend
15-09-05, 08:02
ur on as early as me Chenoa. lol

it may look like ive been spammin the forum for past 4 days but ,
I got nuttin to do while waiting for my client to download Sh!t world files from the update pc u guys have feels like its on 28k modem . lol yesterday was 38mb in 6hrs. that just made me say "WTF OMFG"

lol

Chenoa
15-09-05, 08:21
List updated finally

-=Jismo=-
15-09-05, 13:30
can the arena plz be built with as little features as posible and in some other nf's /events i hav only got about 10 - 15 frames in the fighting arena i dont know if anyone else has this problem ,and that is with hl's and plasma hitting you!!

giga191
15-09-05, 13:32
needs to be a big cage

-=Jismo=-
15-09-05, 13:39
i need some frames to aim my pe

Asurmen Spec Op
15-09-05, 14:31
I wont beable to make it, take me off plz

Chenoa
15-09-05, 14:39
This is the Arena i will build up today at Tristar (its is rdy on mars)

http://entry.neocron.com/contest/NC2Birthday/shot0001.jpg

Dargeshaad
15-09-05, 15:02
You write everything is allowed cept stealth, does that mean it's allowed to bring vehicles? Now I ask because I saw hybs were allowed to fight on merc/mars and practically the only way to kill a good one is with a vehicle or beeing an APU hyb :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
15-09-05, 15:09
When i said i'd bring a tank char, i meant a rhino :-)

Torq
15-09-05, 15:53
Mmmmh as morbid angel may not play, it's very interesting, who's going to win now :lol:

Tostino
15-09-05, 16:21
Mmmmh as morbid angel may not play, it's very interesting, who's going to win now :lol:
Him on his PE...

Bugs Gunny
15-09-05, 16:27
I'm still betting on fireproof.

Tostino
15-09-05, 16:40
List updated finally
I still see atleast 2 hybrids on that list ;).

Koshinn
15-09-05, 19:43
I still see atleast 2 hybrids on that list ;).

Hey I gave an alternate incase apu hybs aren't allowed. :p

Chenoa: the date thing is very confusing, first round is both friday AND saturday? Is that because german servers are on friday and terra on saturday? I'm confused, please clarify

DARK_Overfiend
15-09-05, 20:45
what the ring

This is the Arena i will build up today at Tristar (its is rdy on mars)

http://entry.neocron.com/contest/NC2Birthday/shot0001.jpg

no lights , spotlights , neon signs.

we need lights unless we so blind when it gets dark*

but looks nice.

Morganth
15-09-05, 22:02
You need to add vehicles and stuff around the GR, like what is (or was) at Soliko for the FN

DARK_Overfiend
15-09-05, 22:59
a few tanks , wid lights on and few Warthogs

(sry for usin Halo term but forgot its name)

few spot lights have i mentiond it
commentary desk for the guys u wanna talk all way frou.

Chenoa
16-09-05, 01:39
Hey I gave an alternate incase apu hybs aren't allowed. :p

Chenoa: the date thing is very confusing, first round is both friday AND saturday? Is that because german servers are on friday and terra on saturday? I'm confused, please clarify

Honestly, i thought, there would come more registrations and we would need 2 days for all servers, but i think i found a good way (if there won´t be enough time, we will move the rest to saturday evening cest, but i dont think so).

Mars will start Friday 16.09.05 6pm CEST (CLICK HERE FOR TIMEZONES (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=9&year=2005&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=37))

Mercury will follow (i hope!) 9pm (CLICK HERE FOR TIMEZONES (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=9&year=2005&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=37))

Terra will start (i think it will ;) ) at 11pm (CLICK HERE FOR TIMEZONES (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=9&year=2005&hour=23&min=0&sec=0&p1=37))

All registerd runners should be there !
I hope this time will be ok for all Terraners ;)
(ps: i got hints that there are 2-3 hybrids in the terra list ? Pls pm me !)

Asurmen Spec Op
16-09-05, 01:59
Chenoa, are APU hybrids alowed? most if not all the people who posted in the that thread just wanted no ppu based

Dribble Joy
16-09-05, 02:00
10 in the evenign in the UK.... hmmm.. dunno if I will be in the pub or not.

It's not to late, might get the yank crowd showing up.

eprodigy
16-09-05, 02:07
ah terra time i wont be able to make it that early

Tostino
16-09-05, 02:07
Well I PMed you the list of Hybrids that I saw. And I think that this is gona mess up the Terra FN :(.
Edit: is there any chance to have the Terra time pushed up by an HR? that would give 3 hrs for the FN before people had to go to this.

Koshinn
16-09-05, 03:23
Honestly, i thought, there would come more registrations and we would need 2 days for all servers, but i think i found a good way (if there won´t be enough time, we will move the rest to saturday evening cest, but i dont think so).

Mars will start Friday 16.09.05 6pm CEST (CLICK HERE FOR TIMEZONES (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=9&year=2005&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=37))

Mercury will follow (i hope!) 9pm (CLICK HERE FOR TIMEZONES (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=9&year=2005&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=37))

Terra will start (i think it will ;) ) at 11pm (CLICK HERE FOR TIMEZONES (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=9&year=2005&hour=23&min=0&sec=0&p1=37))

All registerd runners should be there !
I hope this time will be ok for all Terraners ;)
(ps: i got hints that there are 2-3 hybrids in the terra list ? Pls pm me !)

well take me off (sekhmet), I won't be able to attend any time on friday... if it's pushed to saturday evening add me again. ^.^

Chenoa
16-09-05, 03:26
Chenoa, are APU hybrids alowed? most if not all the people who posted in the that thread just wanted no ppu based

No Hybrids means no hybrids. No Ppu Hybrids, no Apu Hybrids. The com decided in the poll, and i think thats ok now.

So the Hybrids should send me a mail.....

Toilet-Duck
16-09-05, 03:42
I sent my request in but im still not on the list :confused: :confused:

Koshinn
16-09-05, 03:49
I sent my request in but im still not on the list :confused: :confused:
took them 2 days to add me and i havent been removed yet. lol

Dribble Joy
16-09-05, 03:55
Just realised that registration closed two days ago, curse my lack of internet untill today, I'll be watching instead.

Tostino
16-09-05, 04:06
Ok I was kinda sad that APU hybrids weren't gona be allowed... But then I spent some time in NF with Sekhmet... Fuck you hybrids, you should all rot in hell like the scum you are.

vashtyphoon78
16-09-05, 04:31
nid ajust the terra time forward one hour please :p looks like ill be an hour
lateish.

***EDIT*** at Tostino-

last time i saw Sehkmet rank was like 109/62 O.o

Toilet-Duck
16-09-05, 05:04
Just realised that registration closed two days ago, curse my lack of internet untill today, I'll be watching instead.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA where does it say that!!? :(

Tostino
16-09-05, 05:53
***EDIT*** at Tostino-

last time i saw Sehkmet rank was like 109/62 O.o
That's normal for an APU hyb if they get a psi 3. I don't know any more... I have a much harder time killing him in a 1v1 then I have ever had with a Blessed hybrid.

Terayon
16-09-05, 07:34
Ill be in NF fighting about 2 hours before the event if anyone wants to warm up a bit.

Also fireproof isent that good. Bugs gunny has beat him several times. 8|

Just a shame more blood arnt going. I know waldo and genesis would do very well.

Koshinn
16-09-05, 07:39
That's normal for an APU hyb if they get a psi 3. I don't know any more... I have a much harder time killing him in a 1v1 then I have ever had with a Blessed hybrid.

Yeah I got the 106/63 with Psi3 and holy nrg barrel or toxic beam, one of the two.. both of those raise my rank too high. :( I get 76 with holy light.

Next time I fight your blessed hyb, I have a surprise for you! MUAHAHAHA! Mixup time... doesn't matter if you know my mixup or not, that's the point of a mixup. Muahaha. hahaha. haha. ha. :angel:

DJ you can take my spot if you want, just get them to remove Sekhmet.

DARK_Overfiend
16-09-05, 08:19
wheres the name list aneways

btw chenoa and everyone , FN helped me wid my client downloading sh!t

his worlds folder was 31.9 mb big

while myne was downloading crap down from the NC client updater server

my worlds folder 459 mb big8|

his worlds.pak 429 MB
my worlds.pak 429 MB

so why the hell was my client downoadin sh!t:mad:
just wasted dam 4 days of my life.:(

Dargeshaad
16-09-05, 08:40
Either remove Carpe Diem from Mars or make me fight at the end because I won't be home from work untill around 20 cest, but it'll probably be pointless anyway since as I understand it on the german forum there's going to be PPU hybrids attending. And exchange Morbid Angel with Carpe Diem on Terra since apu hybs arn't allowed

Bugs Gunny
16-09-05, 10:29
I'm gonna clean out some porn on the d drive so i have room for frapsing a couple of fights.
Let's see, get home at 18pm, then lom out 98 hack.

Can someone tell me how i remove the hud for frapsing?

Cuz some of those fights i realy want to fraps from the sidelines.

CMaster
16-09-05, 11:58
Yeah I got the 106/63 with Psi3 and holy nrg barrel or toxic beam, one of the two.. both of those raise my rank too high. :( I get 76 with holy light.

I get 103 with Psi Combat 3 and Holy Pestilence, and I'm undercapped.

Bugs: ctrl+alt+F6 and TAP it for gawds sake.

FarSight
16-09-05, 17:14
My char should be @ 23 CET @ Tristar ? (Terra)

Koshinn
16-09-05, 17:28
I get 103 with Psi Combat 3 and Holy Pestilence, and I'm undercapped.

I don't have rare barrels. :( I'm undercapped too!

Chenoa, take Sekhmet off, I won't be able to make it! Put Dribble Joy there instead. ^.^

Tostino
16-09-05, 17:31
I don't have rare barrels. :( I'm undercapped too!

Chenoa, take Sekhmet off, I won't be able to make it! Put Dribble Joy there instead. ^.^
Rare barrels won't boost your rank any more then the Holy Energy Barrel or Toxic Beam. But they are nice for OP wars if Terra ever has players on it again.

Chenoa
16-09-05, 17:38
Turnierpläne / Tournament plans - 1st round :

Mars (http://entry.neocron.com/contest/NC2Birthday/TP_Mars.pdf)

Mercury (http://entry.neocron.com/contest/NC2Birthday/TP_Mercury.pdf)

Terra (http://entry.neocron.com/contest/NC2Birthday/TP_Terra.pdf)

DARK_Overfiend
16-09-05, 20:31
wtf , if my account isnt active im gonna lose , cos the lvl 2/6 char isnt gonna win.

QuakCow
16-09-05, 20:35
yea, i was wondering about that...

anyways, whats gunna happen with belts? need to know wether to bring my wyatt or not :confused:

Dargeshaad
16-09-05, 20:40
yea, i was wondering about that...

anyways, whats gunna happen with belts? need to know wether to bring my wyatt or not :confused:
It's in a warzone....

DARK_Overfiend
16-09-05, 20:41
which = no belts

QuakCow
16-09-05, 20:47
wow...ive said before im a dumbass spy, i wasn't kidding :lol:

DARK_Overfiend
16-09-05, 20:57
well that i didnt know you had said.

ive been away from NC since january.

but thanks for tellin me now :lol:

just thought u being a smart Alec really

Asurmen Spec Op
16-09-05, 23:05
GL everyone whos doing it

My money on Dargeshaad

vashtyphoon78
16-09-05, 23:53
god what shit FPS

i was getting const6ant 4

Dribble Joy
17-09-05, 00:06
I was getting 1-2, then someone asked me to fight.

Small miracle I managed to even hit the other guy at all.

Noirze
17-09-05, 00:49
I can t come to the first rounds, loming :(

giga191
17-09-05, 01:01
Wow, knocked out in second round. I wanted at least 3rd place, damn you fireproof :D . Think it's between Jynui and Fireproof, although Jismo might have a chance

Dribble Joy
17-09-05, 01:05
Can't say I was entirely pleased that the result of my deul was carried forward when then fight was raided, but ho hum.

Shenyu Reza
17-09-05, 01:05
Forbidden devourer would be cool ^^

Miss Bulma

Terayon
17-09-05, 01:10
I was getting lower fps then normaly but it was still totaly playable. Kind of insane how people can have a computer worse then mine.

Dribble Joy
17-09-05, 01:17
1.4 athlon. Ph34r.

Shenyu Reza
17-09-05, 01:22
Yes, my FPS was perfect, that's just the poison degat barely instant with devourer :( and with 0 resist it's not really nice and a few easy, that's just what I think :p

Dargeshaad
17-09-05, 01:37
Typical...lie down to relax a bit after fighting on mars/merc
Result - fall asleep and wake up now :rolleyes:

Btw, did you get to fight HolyL/S/D using GMs on terra or was that only on mars/merc? :lol:

Shenyu Reza
17-09-05, 01:39
lol not holy sd , and some fights was fun!

GMs capp all the resists :p

Dribble Joy
17-09-05, 02:24
Capped resists only mean 119 armour, if they have no regular armour they aren't that tough at all. I think they must have been limited to pistols.

QuakCow
17-09-05, 02:27
curse that dev, was fun though

giga191
17-09-05, 02:40
All i got to say to the people who didn't turn up: why the fuck sign up if your not even going to turn up? People make a simple thing like turning up on time so complicated these days

Shenyu Reza
17-09-05, 03:11
They thinking it was 28 september... and me too, i've been there at the good mom that's all... by my luck (again) :p

Chenoa
17-09-05, 03:25
Dates :

... of the first post.

Was really sad that in the 1st round so many peoples were missed. So the 2nd round was today too and we got the Final 8 for the Birthday round on 28.09.05. Will post the Plans here as soon as possible.

Tostino
17-09-05, 04:00
I think they must have been limited to pistols.
I was thinking more that they would get better run speed with Pistols so thats why they were all using them, I may be wrong though.

Koshinn
17-09-05, 08:19
So what happened? Did DJ participate in my place?

Terayon
17-09-05, 08:31
Chenoa, i realy hope this dousent discourage you from events like this in the future. I love these, its just bad luck.

Maybe just a diffrent system of organizing might be better. FOr instance lots of peopel didnt know the event was even going to take place becouse they are active on the forums.

Also, maybe creating the ladder after everyone has shown up might work better, if possable.

Looking forward to the final round. And zert, again, nice fight!

Dargeshaad
17-09-05, 08:35
Right, my intention was to make a movie out of the tourny on all the three servers, but since I only got to fraps on mercury due to technical issues on mars (had to reinstall fraps for some odd reason) and me falling asleep while it was going on Terra, I'm just going to post the fights individually from Merc

Me VS Heretikk (https://www.cs.aau.dk/%7Ejacob/tourny1.avi)

Teal'C VS Wingthor (https://www.cs.aau.dk/%7Ejacob/tourny2.avi)

Jessy Goreman VS Zoltan (https://www.cs.aau.dk/%7Ejacob/tourny3.avi)

Nummer Zwei VS Radaway (https://www.cs.aau.dk/%7Ejacob/tourny4.avi)

Amon Amrath VS Marsilius (https://www.cs.aau.dk/%7Ejacob/tourny5.avi)

And a funny pic from Mars...

http://www.sitecenter.dk/x-files/nss-folder/scrapbog/shot0016.jpg

Chenoa
17-09-05, 11:10
The Final8 from all servers. (http://entry.neocron.com/contest/NC2Birthday/Final8.pdf)

Will make a new thread a few days before the Birthday (28.09.05)

Dargeshaad
17-09-05, 11:19
The Final8 from all servers. (http://entry.neocron.com/contest/NC2Birthday/Final8.pdf)

Will make a new thread a few days before the Birthday (28.09.05)
Damn, seems like Terra would have been the easiest server to win on, don't have to kill 2 blessed hybs (mars) or some APU hyb GMs (5 GMs out of 8 ppl left on merc lol) to just reach the final :lol:

giga191
17-09-05, 11:29
Kinda ******** that i got knocked out in the second round by the person who is gonna win. If there was just one prize for first place then that would have been fine, but there's prizes for second and third too :( not to mention the people who automatically proceeded to round 3 just because their opponents didn't show up.

RogerRamjet
17-09-05, 12:03
Fucking sweet. The only event that doesnt involve killing a load of ceres warriors in the aggies and C2P fuck up my account.

*gg*

[VP]Orion
17-09-05, 13:35
Anyone got any fraps from Terra? Would be fun to see since I missed it.. :/

DARK_Overfiend
17-09-05, 14:11
i tried to go , but i was on that trial account , lvl 2/6 char had no way runnnin it to tristar.

my main one was still inactive.:mad:

i tried to run there got to the blackmist dump site , and fell off a hill a meter and died.
tried 5 times and died by hills and somert not even close to me :(

so i gave up tryin.
i'll be able to make an even if im some what higher than lvl 2 lol :angel:

Hope u guys had fun.
and if i made it there i wud of died anyways. but i tried to get there and failed.:o

Mr Kot
17-09-05, 17:19
Orion']Anyone got any fraps from Terra? Would be fun to see since I missed it.. :/

Fraps? you're joking... with the FPS what it was, F12 screenshots would have more movement in it.

Dargeshaad
17-09-05, 17:39
Fraps? you're joking... with the FPS what it was, F12 screenshots would have more movement in it.
I don't know how many ppl there were on Terra, but on Merc there were about 25-30 and I still got about 35 FPS while recording (50 without) and I'm sure my system isn't the best of those here. Anyway, I'm hoping to see some fights from Terra myself....don't keep them to yourself!!

eprodigy
17-09-05, 17:49
All i got to say to the people who didn't turn up: why the fuck sign up if your not even going to turn up? People make a simple thing like turning up on time so complicated these days
i didnt get off work until a couple hours after it started and they didnt post the times until after i registered. not my fault :rolleyes:

giga191
17-09-05, 19:02
i didnt get off work until a couple hours after it started and they didnt post the times until after i registered. not my fault :rolleyes: 10pm GMT is late.

eprodigy
17-09-05, 19:20
thats 2pm here.

Dargeshaad
17-09-05, 19:24
thats 2pm here.
Where do you live/work? On a drilling platform in the pacific ocean? :p

eprodigy
17-09-05, 19:27
Where do you live/work? On a drilling platform in the pacific ocean? :p
well timezones confuse the fuck outta me, but thats what the timezone converter shows for PST. (california).

in the minority but its not my fault (nor am i blaming it on KK) im just saying.

Koshinn
17-09-05, 21:15
Noo! DJ lost! :(

Bugs Gunny
17-09-05, 21:23
I dunno what was going on, but i lost BAD :-)
Only one of my hits registered for an amazing ... 21 dammage...

Funny, people like dj were missing all their shots and shooting where the guy was 2 seconds ago and then other judge users hit 80% of their shots.

And i don't even have a bad computer.

Fireproof, tell me the secret to your fps :-)

Tostino
17-09-05, 21:23
Noo! DJ lost! :(
The FPS was VERY so bad even for some of us with not so bad computers. And he said he was on a 1.4 :p.

DARK_Overfiend
18-09-05, 03:52
i tried to use Fraps full version on Condition Zero for PCW's

but never knew how to get the file size down seemin Fraps takes HUGE chunks of HD space.

QuakCow
18-09-05, 04:14
my fps wasnt bad at all when i fought (a little choppy though..didnt get the chance to glance at fps indicator)

Tostino
18-09-05, 04:14
i tried to use Fraps full version on Condition Zero for PCW's

but never knew how to get the file size down seemin Fraps takes HUGE chunks of HD space.
Use Virtual Dub and encode it.

Koshinn
18-09-05, 09:59
The FPS was VERY so bad even for some of us with not so bad computers. And he said he was on a 1.4 :p.

DJ said she had 2 fps. :(

Dribble Joy
18-09-05, 15:34
Ironically enough, when I came back later (with NC reloaded) because of the extra free mem, I got 13 fps, which was perfectly playable.

Skusty
18-09-05, 15:41
Ironically enough, when I came back later (with NC reloaded) because of the extra free mem, I got 13 fps, which was perfectly playable.
Hey dont whine about the fps! I did op wars with 5fps and i did't die with my 1.5 p4 and gf2!

Dribble Joy
18-09-05, 15:47
5 fps is very different to 1-2 ;).

Original monk
19-09-05, 14:02
5 fps is very different to 1-2 ;).

correct !

Bugs Gunny
19-09-05, 14:04
Hey dont whine about the fps! I did op wars with 5fps and i did't die with my 1.5 p4 and gf2!

That means you either had a very friendly ppu with you, nobody realy found you enough of a threat to kill you, or you were le'd.

Terayon
19-09-05, 19:51
I used to opwar on my pe a long time ago with my whyatt earp :lol: .

I would hit someone like 5 times the whole fight and that was it.

duron 1000, with 128 megs o sdram and a gf2mx.