PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy Breed players on Terra

Bugs Gunny
09-09-05, 11:32
Apparently with the transfer from pandora to terra some players were allowed to remain anarchy breed.

Is this a sign that the whole anarchy breed organisation and rules from pandora are going to be aplied to terra as well? As i would LOVE to be in that faction.

It would be the perfect faction for all those people who want to be a biker.

Argent
09-09-05, 11:45
Highly unlikely. Maybe on the pvp server but not on Terra....

Bugs Gunny
09-09-05, 11:49
Well, if they can have it on terra, i want it too.

Original monk
09-09-05, 11:55
Well, if they can have it on terra, i want it too.

likewise .. i wonna be anarchy breed also with 90% of my chars :)

The Ottoman
09-09-05, 12:16
We killed an AB runner at crp an hour ago.

Superbron
09-09-05, 13:06
Lol, I want to be Trader Union with some chars as well...

nobby
09-09-05, 14:03
Trader Union should be a faction OF a faction...
So people who just wanna be allied Tradeskill men, ask the faction Boss to be changed and so they are...

If they're caught messing about, Kicked back into the old faction!

Bugs Gunny
09-09-05, 14:09
I'll bet when gms see the anarchy breed players they'll be forced to choose a faction.

It's sad though, because that would be a great idea to have on terra. Also introduction of larent mods and tigerblood etc would be nice on Terra.

Tratos
09-09-05, 14:10
Something has just crossed my mind.

Iron Head, current 'leader' of Anarchy Breed is doing the rounds at the moment perhaps this isnt just linked with Nexts missing scientist and the terminator quad but also some sort of AB introduction?

Scanner Darkly
09-09-05, 14:20
We killed an AB runner at crp an hour ago.

I demand pictorial proof! kthx

Asurmen Spec Op
09-09-05, 14:24
I think it would be fun but no, terra shoudnt get AB

nobby
09-09-05, 15:10
why not?

We'd still be safe in DOY and NC, the guards would shoot em, It's for people that wanna go full PVP.

Tratos
09-09-05, 15:13
We'd still be safe in DOY and NC, the guard would shoot em, It's for people that wanna go full PVP.

If thats how AB would be treated then dont add it.

The PvP server is for 'hardcore' PvP, Anarchy Breed should be a privaledge not a right and be a heavily RP faction, thats how it worked with Venus/Pandore and it worked well, it shouldnt be an excuse to be able to gank almost anyone.

Dirus
09-09-05, 15:39
Players in AB are being changed to CA.

Nidhogg
09-09-05, 15:40
AB runners on Terra will be moved to CA. If you have a character that is in AB then please mail helpdesk@neocron.com and let them know. Thanks.

N

Sanctity
09-09-05, 15:40

LOL now that's ironic :lol:

Superbron
09-09-05, 15:41
Lol, how cruel! :lol: AB is almost the same as CA :lol:

Bugs Gunny
09-09-05, 15:46
Why CA?
Like we need a bunch of rogue anarchist cops shooting people?

Make them Black Dragon, they're the closest things to allies they have.
When i was Black Dragon i lived amongs them.

Tratos
09-09-05, 15:46

There goes my theory :(

zii
09-09-05, 15:57
Allied player killer will be rampant as they kill all things CA so that they can join another faction. Nothing better than a bit of havoc, eh.

KK's sadistic streak shows again :D

Dirus
09-09-05, 16:09
It has to do with the fact that the AB players have primary apartments in Plaza. Atleast as far as I know.

Brammers
09-09-05, 16:10

Why City Admin? I doubt all of the Pandore AB players came from City Admin. Some may had been Black Dragon perhaps, or even a City Merc?

From what I heard, the Pandore players worked hard to get into and stay in AB. They also paid 600k as well - that means they paid 300k to join, and a 300k holding fee to get booted out of Anarchy Breed.

These players have already lost their server, at least let they choose their new faction.

Edit:

It has to do with the fact that the AB players have primary apartments in Plaza. Atleast as far as I know.

Sure it's not something like a GR activation bug that allows them to set any apartment GR as their primary apartment, or a character transfer bug. Wouldn't AB get shot by the copbots in Plaza?

Edit 2:

And also this only effects about...what 20 players? Letting them choose the faction is not going to upset the game world balance.

kebab
09-09-05, 17:25
Anarchy Breed means no HQ, no hacknet, no epic, no clan, no OP war in brief no fun at all

Original monk
09-09-05, 18:43
Anarchy Breed means no HQ, no hacknet, no epic, no clan, no OP war in brief no fun at all

i wouldnt care about this and would be happy to pay millions yustto be in AB with 1 char, pitty we dont get any on terra :/ think half ofthe server would go AB when introduced :)

naimex
09-09-05, 18:47
Storyline wise then they will be turned to CA because CA captures them, and puts them in a mc5 facility.

*MIB FLASH*

You are now a well behaved citizen and you have never been in contact with the criminal element..

The Ottoman
09-09-05, 20:51
I demand pictorial proof! kthx

Just take my word for it. I'm solid as a rock. :D

Mr Friendly
09-09-05, 23:42
Highly unlikely. Maybe on the pvp server but not on Terra....

nope.

had a chat with "a certain GM" as he was just chattin to me & 2 clannies in crahn HQ & foolin around etc, dont want em to get in trouble =p
basically the storyline is already happening. a leader from where i cant remember is joining & bringing power to the anarchy breed. the attack in plaza 2 last night i guess was the beginning of the uprising. & eventually to be caught be CA & imprisoned under CAs control. (would be a good title for an anarchy breed & PvP server expansion release tbh ;) "The Uprising" mwaha

Shenyu Reza
11-09-05, 00:31
Aaah... Anarchy Breed in nc1... really really fun in Pepper, we've killed our adviser 3x in one week

We'd still be safe in DOY and NC, the guards would shoot em, It's for people that wanna go full PVP.

more RP than PvP

Neally
11-09-05, 01:08
Why City Admin? I doubt all of the Pandore AB players came from City Admin

You don't know what you'r saying :rolleyes:
I must say as old AB that it's not a very good faction to be in, as said previously, no epics no clans etc. But i must admit people being in that faction are strange, they are kind of RP rejects, they were the "bad guys" of the game, i went there after some days of raiding doy as FA :rolleyes:

Fero
11-09-05, 05:23
Bring back tiger blood and crescent tabs ... please :)
make em like a tsunami fms item or something.

rawr

Speedball
11-09-05, 11:06
Why City Admin? I doubt all of the Pandore AB players came from City Admin. Some may had been Black Dragon perhaps, or even a City Merc?

From what I heard, the Pandore players worked hard to get into and stay in AB. They also paid 600k as well - that means they paid 300k to join, and a 300k holding fee to get booted out of Anarchy Breed.

These players have already lost their server, at least let they choose their new faction.

Before the transfert I mailed the "support" of neocron to see what I could do, because there is no AB faction on terra and I asked to choose the faction where I wanted to go, or at least the faction where I got the most symp.
First response from them :

Thank you for writing. We do not alter characters. I apologize for any
inconvenience.

I mailed back and said that this response wasn't a response. Much too short. Nothing is explained. (I don't think that the guys from reakktor cannot change your character's data :rolleyes:, oh yeah maybe just because they are inefficient)
So I mailed back and asked if they could ask a GM to change my faction (I know they can, because some in the past did it)
The response :

Thank you for writing. I don't know that, it depends entirely on your character
and how it was the day of the snapshot. We have no way to access your
characters, they are simply there just waiting for a trnasfer as they were
September 5th of the year we transfered for Saturn, and September 29th for
Uranus, Pluto and Jupiter. We don't manipulate characters after transfer or
before. Only in times of severe bugs which we have varified as bugs do we
manipulate characters. I hope this information helps.

So, I think there is nothing to do. I changed my faction to PP...

Nidhogg
11-09-05, 14:13
(I don't think that the guys from reakktor cannot change your character's data :rolleyes:, oh yeah maybe just because they are inefficient)
It's not because they are "inefficient". Technically they can do anything they like to your character so their response may have been short but it was accurate; they don't.

N

imper1um
11-09-05, 15:35
I wouldn't mind becoming AB. That means I could PK without prejudice. :D

Vae Victis
11-09-05, 16:13
Players in AB are being changed to CA.from biker/rebel to a reza follower?
no fekking way dude :p
if there's a faction change, let them be BD, imo that's the faction that fits "anarchy breed" the most, not CA.

Wileyz
12-09-05, 06:21
waldo here, and hes me otto killed an AB @ crp, i took a screenie but i dont think i saved it 8|

ZoVoS
13-09-05, 04:45
city admin are brainwashing the remaining breed runners i see

VIVA LA CITY ADMIN