PDA

View Full Version : Neptune, which class u making?

Vae Victis
08-09-05, 19:45
title says it all.
which class are u gonna be?
I wanna make a PE but if the majority is making monks i cba to lvl a PE

RogerRamjet
08-09-05, 19:50
PE too i think, perhaps a rifle spy, maybe even a tank.

Spatenkampf
08-09-05, 19:51
MC Tank (Spatenkampf) & APU (Xardas)

We see us :D

giga191
08-09-05, 19:52
I'm torn between transferring my ppu or my droner

COLD
08-09-05, 20:02
I'm torn between transferring my ppu or my droner

I'm pretty sure that transfers are from Pandore only

I think I might make a HC Tank.

Original monk
08-09-05, 20:03
mainly monks and spy's .. yust monks and spy's when i think of it lol

RogerRamjet
08-09-05, 20:05
I'm pretty sure that transfers are from Pandore only

Left over from NC1 perhaps? Maybe they still work.

Terayon
08-09-05, 20:10
Making a PE.

Vae Victis
08-09-05, 20:17
saw quite a few monks.
might fuck that PE and make a PPU or something.
but then again, they needs loads of spells :/

im stickin with PEs

Neally
08-09-05, 20:27
Left over from NC1 perhaps? Maybe they still work.

I Really doubt that they could be directly transfered, but do NC1 > NC2 on Pandore and then NC2 Pandore to NC2 Neptune :p

[TgR]KILLER
08-09-05, 20:28
none =)

Vae Victis
08-09-05, 20:29
[ edited ]

RogerRamjet
08-09-05, 20:31
[ edited ]

imper1um
08-09-05, 20:33
PPU muhahaha

Jipz
08-09-05, 20:53
[ edited ]

MrTrip
08-09-05, 20:57
Nobody is supporting monks there...so piss on that....*sighs* :(

LaZyBoY
08-09-05, 21:04
Im makeing a ppu to piss everyone off!!!

giga191
08-09-05, 21:07
postcount +1? postcount +1? what does that mean?

Nullvoid
08-09-05, 21:14
A melee PE with a pure apu as my 2nd slot(and no buttplug to accompany him).

MrTrip
08-09-05, 21:41

I can be your APU help :D

BTW, http://www.xtremepclan.com/ needs to update their systems...

RogerRamjet
08-09-05, 21:53

precisely the reason people wont play the server. it'll be the same as the others.

FarSight
08-09-05, 22:51
1st spy-droner cap him then lom to trade hybrid
2nd pe or tank

Judge
08-09-05, 23:20
I'm thinking about making a Heavy Tank, as I've never actually PvPed with one of those. Although wether or not I have the fortitude to level up a character is another matter entirely (even with the increased XP rate I'm just a lazy fuck).

IceStorm
09-09-05, 00:23
A stack of Spies, a Monk, and a PE. Just like Terra.

The only downside is that I may have to pay for a sixth account. Wish it had more slots. :-(

eprodigy
09-09-05, 00:33
what is the point with ppus still on the server.. everyone here says "PE, PE, PE" but in game we will see "APU, PPU, APU, PPU, dead PE, APU, PPU" :p

LiL T
09-09-05, 00:46
I'm thinking about making a Heavy Tank, as I've never actually PvPed with one of those. Although wether or not I have the fortitude to level up a character is another matter entirely (even with the increased XP rate I'm just a lazy fuck).

lol ?

capped psi and intel today.. ok I a little head start with slow lvling here and there but my psi was 9 its capped now. I'm loving this server lving was actully fun to do for change. So strainght into the end game content PVP my dex is lvl 71 only thing lacking is con =/

eprodigy
09-09-05, 01:38
is it really noticably faster ? i might roll a PE there if so just for kicks when bored..

noticed it had 10% on right now and its not really a peak hour i dont think.. terra at 12%..

Vryce
09-09-05, 01:44
is it really noticably faster ? i might roll a PE there if so just for kicks when bored..

See Lil T's post above; I've never heard so many EXP gain "dings" in my time in NC :p .

btw, melee tank and spy (constr).

Mr Friendly
09-09-05, 03:38
might just say screw my hyb & make a spy in his place, to go along with my HC PE

eprodigy
09-09-05, 03:41
See Lil T's post above; I've never heard so many EXP gain "dings" in my time in NC :p .
ok well =) im guessing a PE will be fast to cap then ;)

sultana
09-09-05, 06:47
Making a Rifle Pe there, and yeah the levelling is insane :D

eprodigy
09-09-05, 07:20
rofl theres going to be about 5000 tsunami rifle pe's... whats the point of no safeslot :S

make epics drop but you can repeat them.. or bp them.. or throw them into the rare pool or something..

LiL T
09-09-05, 07:23
rofl theres going to be about 5000 tsunami rifle pe's... whats the point of no safeslot :S

make epics drop but you can repeat them.. or bp them.. or throw them into the rare pool or something..

If they could be rebought then yeah about 2 million for a new one

eprodigy
09-09-05, 07:37
well i only mean.. everyone goes on and on "no safeslot you carebears" "no safeslot you carebears".. and then when a server comes with no safe slot; everyone makes a char to use a non drop weapon o_O

Superbron
09-09-05, 08:32
Trying to make a mutant gunman there...

Original monk
09-09-05, 09:23
I LOVE the fact that SI doesnt take long, leveling up a nib is great ... like old times lol: 10-20 people togheter shooting nibmobs and still dieing every 2 seconds :P

also a big thanx to the tank that was healing and deflecting my 0/2 apu :P

Bugs Gunny
09-09-05, 09:27
I got a pe with a stealthtool and a shity noobheal allready.
10% will be peak for the first few days, it'll go down probably. And if more ppus show up it'll go down even more.

My prediction: APU_PPU combos will kill off the server.

Terayon
09-09-05, 09:59
Until you catch one alone and get their HL :D .

sultana
09-09-05, 10:24

I'm going to go Pain Easer, and I'm betting I'll probably be the only one :lol:

Hell, I might go EPR :D

Original monk
09-09-05, 10:59
I'm going to go Pain Easer, and I'm betting I'll probably be the only one :lol:

nopez, pain easer here also (im gonna delete a monk and get myself a lowtech pe) .. to kill all the apu's :P ... and i yust need a full arty PE witouth ammomod so there cheap anyway :)

sultana
09-09-05, 12:31
nopez, pain easer here also (im gonna delete a monk and get myself a lowtech pe) .. to kill all the apu's :P ... and i yust need a full arty PE witouth ammomod so there cheap anyway :)
Heh, I've changed my mind, I'm gonna go EPR :D And possibly tangent epic rifle.

Kierz
09-09-05, 12:39
what is the point with ppus still on the server.. everyone here says "PE, PE, PE" but in game we will see "APU, PPU, APU, PPU, dead PE, APU, PPU" :pThat's cause all the PE's have capped and are on the forums, monks are still lving :p

On topic, CST Spy and Pistol PE, both capped already =]

Dargeshaad
09-09-05, 12:43
TSU rifle PE, just like I have on Mars/Merc, and hopefully with -100 SL as well :lol:

Original monk
09-09-05, 12:43
Heh, I've changed my mind, I'm gonna go EPR :D And possibly tangent epic rifle.

ok cool then im the only one again lol :D

Scanner Darkly
09-09-05, 12:59
Got my PE to dex 60 (base) in about 8 hours with a tl 20 smg, I shit you not folks, leveling is fast and furious.

Hunting WBs now and I'll cap just on that in a few hours - don't think I'll bother caving at all.

Other char will be rifle PE and maybe a spy and melee tank...

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 19:02
cant decide between Monk or GenTank:eek:

Vae Victis
11-09-05, 19:19
GenTank, monks fuck up the pvp server tbh :x

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 19:22
lol GenTank the original name for the tank , prolly go Melee with that.

Monk Hybrid

whichever i decide comes 1st

Vae Victis
11-09-05, 19:55
just saying monks (ppus and hybs) shouldnt be allowed in the pvp server.
"ppu + class vs class" that isnt PvP, thats a goddamn gangbang ********.
it should be "class vs class"
what would be better than PEs vs eachother or vs tank or spies?
man, I bet theres gonna be lots of people with a goddamn kickass setup for a lowtech rifle PE using TSU rifle.
(kinda curious since Ive made one myself and DYING to test it but acc still not active)

eprodigy
11-09-05, 20:07
even the most ppu whoring people on terra dont want ppus on neptune, even though they obviously love them on terra ;)

one thing that cant be helped is 10vs1 type fights; which are no better then having a PPU..

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 20:12
yeh see ur point dude now lol , but in a intense fight , will turn about from duels wid class's to being group fights and then,

if ur in the UK , Millenium Dome at london Filled with everyone in NC fighting a full out War against each other , total abomination UT styler lols.

Should be Fun when i get my account up and runnin.

giga191
11-09-05, 20:24
the instant pvp action was overwhelming :rolleyes:

eprodigy
11-09-05, 20:35
well everyone is leveling..

once everyone has a capped char there i see the pop going down because people will switch back and forth; now everyones focused on neptune..

Vae Victis
11-09-05, 22:50
even the most ppu whoring people on terra dont want ppus on neptune, even though they obviously love them on terra ;)

one thing that cant be helped is 10vs1 type fights; which are no better then having a PPU..hmm correct me if im wrong.. me thinks you're referring to me.
if you did;
I never EVER used a ppu up my ass in nc2 during fights. and theres 1 perfectly good reason for that, which you prolly already know.
if u didnt refer ur comment to me, nvm then

eprodigy
11-09-05, 23:00
actually i meant people ive heard say it in game, lore and other FF

darkservent
11-09-05, 23:05
Ahhh a near fresh server to lvl in, wouldnt mind being around for that one. Damn being broke.

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 23:30
the instant pvp action was overwhelming :rolleyes:

thx giga for the screen , havent seen NC in long time.

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 23:33
after a while when times past and everyones used to the fighting and enjoyment it will be like

"fancy goin on neptune for bit guys"

"sure thing"
"no problem"
"yeeeehhhaaa"

"neocron bug pffft *changed neptunes name to Neo-Frag but u can actually feel it unlike the old Neo-frag*"

Vae Victis
12-09-05, 00:02
actually i meant people ive heard say it in game, lore and other FFthen I'll change my comment and say:
"rofl them stupid partypoopers"

but, seeing as how they play (many people, zoneline) they'll loose a great deal of items. which is sweet :D
kill 1 or 2 at CRP or so, they all show up but then you're already 2 items richer and 4k poorer (gr costs :)) if ya dont have a PPU :D

Ung.Tee
12-09-05, 00:32
Conster/pistol Spy - Roland Deschain :D

sultana
12-09-05, 07:43
I made an apu hybrid to try and make some cash there on the server. I also needed a set of antigamma bones and inq 2 armour for my procity pe. Why they're still available in any DoY shop and not in Neocron is beyond me.

Also, if you've seen Smurfen levelling in El Farid, then it was probably me :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
12-09-05, 07:45
Started as a pe droner. Then decided it wasn't a good idea, blew all my cash on lom pills, lomed out half my dronerskills went rifles.
Tehn decided since i was cm it kinda sucked for me as i was getting the speedgat soon, decided to go hc pe.

So now i'm a rank 22/48 hc pe with a tl55 plasma cannon, no money for imps and half droner half rifler in dex :-)

Dargeshaad
12-09-05, 08:15
Started as a pe droner. Then decided it wasn't a good idea, blew all my cash on lom pills, lomed out half my dronerskills went rifles.
Tehn decided since i was cm it kinda sucked for me as i was getting the speedgat soon, decided to go hc pe.

So now i'm a rank 22/48 hc pe with a tl55 plasma cannon, no money for imps and half droner half rifler in dex :-)
Ye I started as HC PE myself, best solo moneymaker you can get with the next epic

eprodigy
12-09-05, 08:16
i started an hc pe as well; i logged in got to like 9 str and logged out. cant be bothered :o

im used to giving a new char a couple mil and every item he needs to cap..

Bugs Gunny
12-09-05, 09:06
Well, my idea is to level to cap with my tl55 cannon, get myself all imps i need and all the armor i need, then tag all the gr's with my quad.
Move over to next, get the reveler, move to biotech get the moveon, go on to ca and wear the ncpd pa.
Once i get my reveler i'll be able to get my res-cst guy going by making him a reveler driver and teaming with the hc pe (two acts, multiple comps).

I thank all the clannies and people i know who've given me some handouts, as i realy, realy, realy suck at moneymanagement with a noob char :-)

Original monk
12-09-05, 09:24
i enjoy being a noob again :) (not that i aint a noob otherwise but now im also skint etc lol)

The Ottoman
12-09-05, 10:07
Had a melee pe(rank 48) on Pandore already. Transferred him last year from NC 1.
And after three days of casual levelling(2 or 3 hours a day) he got to rank 35/59 using a face scratcher. Killed a 46/62 speedgat tank yesterday in plaza 4 who attacked me while I was lomming. I love it.

And btw. kick out the monks from Neptune. They are gonna spoil the fun.

numb
12-09-05, 10:24
I've levelled a tradeskill hybrid/droner spy with about 93 or 94 in each base skill.

My main char is going to be a HC PE. I think they're great! :)

Bugs Gunny
12-09-05, 10:41
Neptune is the BEST server to test removal of holy spells for ppus.

E. Cryton
12-09-05, 10:54
if i start on neptune i'd make a sniper spy :>

Maruso
12-09-05, 11:09
started yesterday a PPU

maruso

Bugs Gunny
12-09-05, 11:32
Well, i for one am going to try and gank every ppu i see in non opwar pvp, even if he's helping me out......
Don't let "the unclean" ruin this server too.

Daigotsu
12-09-05, 11:35
I started yesterday a low tech rifle pe.
very fast leveling ... indeed.
..and you always find a group in your level range. perfect atm!

it was a lot of fun. I enjoy neptune; hopefully our enthusiasm stays a while ... :rolleyes:

kind regards,
Dai

Dargeshaad
12-09-05, 12:21
I started yesterday a low tech rifle pe.
very fast leveling ... indeed.
..and you always find a group in your level range. perfect atm!

it was a lot of fun. I enjoy neptune; hopefully our enthusiasm stays a while ... :rolleyes:

kind regards,
Dai
Come to CM with meh :cool:

Torg
12-09-05, 12:26
spy. supporting the resistance.

Original monk
12-09-05, 12:38
yust made myself a droner-resser and droner-constructor this weekend :) (they level quite fast)

also have an apuhybrid ready probably to be lommed to pure apu

a ppu, ppuhybrid and lowtechPE (or tank, i dunno yet) are for later :)

i did a few interservertrades allready this weekend but its hard finding people that are willing to trade, probably cause everyone starts out and everyone needs money, tough the ones that wanted to trade this weekend sure got emselves a very very good deal :) cheers !

Vae Victis
12-09-05, 12:39
still waitin on acc.
gonna lvl chopo's apu on neptune, as well as Rogers spy.
then my own PE when i finally get my acc :x

Bugs Gunny
12-09-05, 12:44
Hey Ice, i've got a droner-rifle-hc pe that needs some loving :-)

Vae Victis
12-09-05, 12:47
Heh, gonna lvl a droner for a m8 now :p

Maruso
12-09-05, 12:49
Heh, gonna lvl a droner for a m8 now :p

omg ice!!!! u can't play a droner ... tbh :p

Vae Victis
12-09-05, 13:05
maruso shush, u cant play any class :p

E. Cryton
12-09-05, 13:08
still waitin on acc.
gonna lvl chopo's apu on neptune, as well as Rogers spy.
then my own PE when i finally get my acc :x

roger, chopo gimme your acc infos, i want to lvl your chars too :>