PDA

View Full Version : Stealth tools - "Drop that weapon!"

Exioce
08-09-05, 18:12
But it's really not, it's just a tool. Why shouldn't we be allowed to use it in a safezone? It's not like we're able to directly hurt anyone by it.

Original monk
08-09-05, 18:14
But it's really not, it's just a tool. Why shouldn't we be allowed to use it in a safezone? It's not like we're able to directly hurt anyone by it.

yeah there you are in the middle of plaza 1 and youre obliterator runs out :lol:

Exioce
08-09-05, 18:40
yeah there you are in the middle of plaza 1 and youre obliterator runs out :lol:

i'm pro so i'm alright in plaza :p however, if the idea is to stop people stealthing in safezones, for whatever reason, it doesn't work. you can just pop into a sewer or sidestreet, activate stealth again then come out. but point still stands, it's not a weapon, why shouldn't we be able to equip it?

Mr Kot
08-09-05, 18:55
I agree that this should be changed.

Even the object removal tool is regarded as a weapon. Next the cops will be saying "you'll have someone's eye out with that!" :p

5 stars btw.. let's get this thread noticed ;)

IceStorm
08-09-05, 19:05
but point still stands, it's not a weapon, why shouldn't we be able to equip it?Because it's probably classed as a weapon internally. It's always been like this.

Bugs Gunny
08-09-05, 20:06
I died at the twister club when i held out my stealthtool :-)

Prom_STar
08-09-05, 20:34
Clearly the answer to is to remove all stealth tools...

*runs frantically from mobs crying "crucify him!"*

imper1um
08-09-05, 20:35
Object Removal Tool as a weapon prevents people from changing safezones, even though they can't anyway. :p

Tratos
08-09-05, 21:00

I've done that.

Richard Blade
08-09-05, 21:04

That is because those guards know where it's been. What you usually do with it, and what you intended to do with it again. :D

It could help prevent zoneline camping to an extent. It could also give enemies a little bit of safety from guards in safezones.
Tough choices.

vashtyphoon78
09-09-05, 01:04
well atm its impossible for a pro to get into DoY and DoY just waltses into the city like theres no guards at all.

Xeno LARD
09-09-05, 01:15
A stealth tool is like a needle that you inject *something* into your blood with making you invisible. You could like.. inject others ¬.¬

Drake6k
09-09-05, 01:32
A stealth tool is like a needle that you inject *something* into your blood with making you invisible. You could like.. inject others ¬.¬

Wish I could stealth enemy ppus for 60 seconds...

Xeno LARD
09-09-05, 01:49
Wish I could stealth enemy ppus for 60 seconds...

Heh, I see what you did there.

Kierz
09-09-05, 13:08
I messed up yesterday, stealthed all the way into plaza1 on my doy tradeskiller with stealth 2, then entered plaza1 and WTF safezone? drop that weapon! dead =[

Superbron
09-09-05, 13:10
Strange indeed. I don't recall that I ever killed someone with my stealthtool.

Original monk
09-09-05, 13:12
Strange indeed. I don't recall that I ever killed someone with my stealthtool.

you can kill yourself with it if you eat it :)

Scanner Darkly
09-09-05, 13:23

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yah since little things are being continuously fixed (like all the minor changes with the navray, all for the better) let's fix this too...

Superbron
09-09-05, 13:32
Lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: