PDA

View Full Version : Neptune - Warzones & Belts

Ras Klaat
08-09-05, 10:05
i tried to find the answer in the official post but couldnt.
I was wondering if belts drop in warzones ?

If the answer is yes, then what does that do to OP wars ?
I can picture a tank being killed drops a belt, the enemy loots it, the tank gets
rez'd during the fight and now has no CS or whatever weapon to use in fight.

b4 you say the drop rate of techs will be increased, leading to each character having several CS's etc, what are the chance of someone carrying more than one CS in a belt at a time (sometime i do but not everyone does).
Also what are the chances of the tank running to gogo to pick up another weapon. Imagine if you are in the UG with the enemy AoE'n, as soon as you zone up you lose another weapon 8| (there goes your speed gat or Dev or Moonie) so now you are usless till you can get to a gogo for a replacement.

Xeno LARD
08-09-05, 10:09
Pvp server is gonna be pking, ganking, nothing else. I hardly doubt theres gonna be real opfights.

Though i do think belts should drop in warzones, cause otherwise you got everybody and his mom leveling in those to avoid loosing items what would suck. :)

Ras Klaat
08-09-05, 10:13
well if there are no Op fights then we may as well start of
as capped chars with all arti weapons and go at it like in NF.
Kind of like a Test Server :wtf: :rolleyes:

Ras Klaat
08-09-05, 13:31
well 3 hrs and still no answer.
Do belts drop in a warzone on Neptune ?

Obsidian X
08-09-05, 14:58
Neptune goes live in about an hour, guess we'll know then.

Mechanicus
08-09-05, 15:04
i hope theres belt drops in warzones, that would make oppwars kick ass

Nullvoid
08-09-05, 15:11
what better way to encourage zerging than to make it so the losing side all drop an item each?

Lifewaster
08-09-05, 22:25
I heard in trade-nc on neptune that belts arent dropping in warzones.

Havent verified myself.

TBH I dont see any real diff between neptune and terra if the belts arent dropping there , its just the same as terra cept you dont need hack skill.

giga191
08-09-05, 23:13
They should have made it into a test server instead. Far more useful and wouldn't spread the population so much.

Scanner Darkly
09-09-05, 13:50
Also heard there is no belt drop in WZ - no reason to think differently