PDA

View Full Version : Patch 144 & 145 Facts

Thanatos
07-09-05, 16:36
Please use this thread to report problems with the patches.

Any other form of comments, discussion etc belongs into the discussion thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=128112)

Toxen
07-09-05, 16:37
Trophies are messed up even more will post another of my indepth posts after mass hunting

Tratos
07-09-05, 16:49
NPC Spawn patterns seem to have changed somewhat, well not changed but its taking along time for Gaurds to spawn, venders and quest NPCs seem to be there from zoning but gaurds are taking there time loading, i'll carry out moe investigation into this O_o

Toxen
07-09-05, 17:02
On The Fly these are the checks that I have made prior to going out hunting with excess carcass's I had in stock.

Creeper Carapace Icon is correct, but it makes the trophy named Chaos Lieutenant which has the 4 legged red model. again no chaos mod is red.

Marsh Hippo Carcas Icon is still wrong, it has a mage which should be the swamp rider carcass Icon.

Marsh Saurus Trophy again no trophy exists for this mob it shouldn't drop from marsh saurus or be named marsh saurus it is the swamp warrior.

Swamprider has the Marsh Hippo carcass Icon but all else fine.

Choas Leuitenant Carapace Icon is correct but Should not be red, it also produces the Chaos Creeper Trophy with the 2 legged white trophy icon and model.

Im now heading out hunting so those drop rates better be up :)

naimex
07-09-05, 17:31
its gotten really laggy..

almost chopping its way through the zones now.

EDIT:

Takes between 10 seconds and 1 minute to synch into a new zone, and just now we were thrown to center of zone, died because we had been put right under a hoverbomber, and now we have to wait for vehicle to dismiss so we can respawn so we can start all over, since we had just arrived at destination when it happened..

and everything is so laggy now.

Toxen
07-09-05, 17:39
Grim Persecutor Looting pool is bugged now, its only dropping pieces of rottern flesh or small pieces of meat.

giga191
07-09-05, 18:04
Random 1 sec lagging where the game freezes and longer synching

EDIT: and lots of 50/50 synching when logging in

Tratos
07-09-05, 18:07
Random 1 sec lagging where the game freezes and longer synching

This is what seems to happen when Gaurd spawning catches up with me.

Haxxor
07-09-05, 18:13
:mad: Sold my PA to a Chem Vendor.

Looted a chem from hackbox sold it to chem vendor noticed i wasnt wearing PA dragged PA to inventory it disappears, relog and find i have the Chem Back

:mad:

retr0n
07-09-05, 18:32
Zoning takes alot longer in general, no matter where you zone.

Morganth
07-09-05, 18:55
Since the last patch I've noticed my FPS spikes a lot more, but haven't had any trouble zoning or logging in.

Nidhogg
07-09-05, 20:46
Facts only please. Toxen, your comments are being taken into account so have some patience, please.

N

giga191
07-09-05, 20:49
Worse FPS for sure. Could this be fixed soon instead of the usual 4 week wait :( :(

Riddle
07-09-05, 23:48
I'm getting a lot of FPS problems :(

Enter plaza 1 and bam screen stands still then moves then stands still like MAJOR lag but don't think thats the cause.

a4nic8er
07-09-05, 23:56
Lag/GPU/CPU spikes. Rubber-banding replaced by freeze-framing.

Zone up from UG after 2nd layer goes down = dead (came out of long sync eating dirt). Tap out back to same UG after 3rd layer goes down = dead (took so long that 4th layer was down and enemy were in UG before I came out of sync). Attempted defense of OP results: Shots I managed to fire = 0, Syncs = 2, Deaths = 2, SI = 80%, Pokes required = 7.

Nullvoid
08-09-05, 00:21
As reported by others I'm experiencing a periodic multiple-second long freeze. Most apparent upon walking into an area populated by lots of other runners. Big thanks for tackling the netcode issue but it would appear the pendulum has swung a bit too far in the other direction. Hopefully a bit more tweaking will have it spot on.

Asurmen Spec Op
08-09-05, 00:36
get kicked to login from citycom everytime I go to missions, on all 3 clients on my comp and my other computer too

Scanner Darkly
08-09-05, 03:11
Noticed all the problems mentioned before, however drones no longer "warp" nor did I see runner warpage. Ironically drones are even harder to target now that they move at a constantly updated speed, as seen by those shooting them (as it should be).

Experienced several "freeze frames" like mentioned before whilst on spy/monk but none while droning...(over several hours)

solling
08-09-05, 03:32
a lot longer times zoning now takes up to 1 min if u zone into a big zone with lots of people

also ive seen peopel run thro hills today u see em run into the hill and they dissapear while they can still hit u, u cannot hit them at all BAD bug

CMaster
08-09-05, 11:38
Yeah, movement in 2D seems quit good now, clipping is a lot less. Sadly, cliping in vertical motion is AWFUL. People sink through hills even worse than before.

Obsidian X
08-09-05, 12:14
As reported by others I'm experiencing a periodic multiple-second long freeze. Most apparent upon walking into an area populated by lots of other runners. Big thanks for tackling the netcode issue but it would appear the pendulum has swung a bit too far in the other direction. Hopefully a bit more tweaking will have it spot on.

I got the same problem.