fucking
god

DLing now

AltonMoney
07-09-05, 04:57
cool idea! shitty game!

Asurmen Spec Op
07-09-05, 05:15
I dunno, the demo is semi old and I got just fine grafics.

looks good Ill see when ti comes out

Clive tombstone
07-09-05, 06:35
Btw, if your having a hard time beating the demo, at the part where you just retrieved the mine laying equipment, there is a "heavy shotgun" located in the area, make sure you get it befor picking up the equipment. it helps in 1hitting most of the warrior bugs, but yellow bugs are actually killed easier with the assault rifles shotgun in one shot, which is wierd, but whatever.

naimex
07-09-05, 09:53
I have the starship troopers game at home..

it was a strategy game thing, where you had to train your troops, which was really hard making them do what you wanted them to.. and could move them around a bit..

I thought it was the crappiest game ever.

I like the movies..

The first a lot better than the second..

but the game.. yuck.

GIMME A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER STARSHIP TROOPERS GAME, AND IŽLL WHOOP SOME BUG ASS!

her.
07-09-05, 11:30
tbh starship troopers 2 was one of the worst movies i have eva seen...one was reallly good tho :P

Seven
07-09-05, 16:28
GIMME A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER STARSHIP TROOPERS GAME, AND IŽLL WHOOP SOME BUG ASS!

It will be out this November, did you look at the link?

Heavyporker
07-09-05, 17:32
Starship Troopers 1 was decent sci-fi flick.

One look at the Starship Troopers 2 promo poster, I knew I shouldn't allow one photon from that movie to touch my retinas, lest I risk blindness.

Clive tombstone
07-09-05, 18:35
Well, considering SHT1 was so different from the actual book (for instance, half of the female leads in the movie were actually males in the book, and they had power armor, not some weak as flak cadian armor, and the battle took place on earth, not some dust ball in space) It still was a fun movie to watch, that and the "animated" series that shown for a while (I think it was called roughneck cronicles or something, pretty neat CG (computer graphics) cartoon, look it up on mininova or something.

Anywho, yah naimex, check out the demo, it IS a FPS, pretty decent too, Its no HL2 but its full of bug killing goodness^^

"You apes wanna live forever?!" :D

PEace out

Seven
07-09-05, 18:56
Here's the old game btw...
http://gr.bolt.com/download/pc/strategy/starship_troopers.htm

Asurmen Spec Op
07-09-05, 19:24
I have the starship troopers game at home..

it was a strategy game thing, where you had to train your troops, which was really hard making them do what you wanted them to.. and could move them around a bit..

I thought it was the crappiest game ever.

I like the movies..

The first a lot better than the second..

but the game.. yuck.

naimex, this is a FPS....

your thinking of a different game

amputator
13-09-05, 18:40
i liked first game a lot , have to try this one too :)

Dominus
13-09-05, 19:36
Um, I'm pretty sure none of the battles in the SST book took place on earth. I think most of it was about the MI's working on the surface of the bug planets.

Also, the battles in the book weren't what it was about - The book was about training, ascending in ranks and finally becomming an officer, and describing that from the POV or Johnny Rico.