PDA

View Full Version : FIGHTNIGHT 16th

Vae Victis
06-09-05, 16:43
Lo everybody without a RL.

As some of you may know (o_O) I've returned to NC.
and AFAIK noone has held a FIGHTNIGHT since Morganth and me.
So we've decided to give it another go!
I heard Soliko is still a FightNight Arena, so that's a big plus!
Last time (and the first) really alot of people showed up. I was amazed, since only 10 people replied here on the forums and in-game.

This time, I want even more people to show up, since we have 1.5 weeks before it starts!
last time was a blast, U4N came and fucked up, but since I'm now clanned with them on, at least, 1 of my chars, they won't :p (in case noone knows, I mean FCT).

Our Organisation: Midian, Morganth, Sister Ray
Same as the first FN;
20.00 UK Time, so 21.00 CET.
GR to Soliko, it's behind the GenRep over the hills, don't worry if you can't find it, you WON'T miss it! :p

No PPU's allowed, unless they have either Morganths, or my permission.
in other words, bring a PPU or ANY type of Hybrid Monk, and you will get shot.
but we aint the worst (are we?), we'll give the PPUs/Hybs 1 warning to leave. if we have to say it twice, say byebye.
Sorry for this "inconvienence", but I still don't trust PPUs other than myself or my mates, we all saw what happened last time.
(won't happen this time, I can assure you, System, Buju and Smurf are FCT and so am I on 1 of my PPUs)
I will however, give 1 of them permission to come on a PPU, help me rezz and standby just in case.
Last time I barely had the time to rezz people.

Update will arrive in a few days, IF anything has changed.
(gonna discuss the PPU issue with Morganth, and offcourse, you guys can say whether you're with, or against PPUs at FIGHTNIGHT)

Hybrid monks however are still not allowed to enter FIGHTNIGHT.
No discussion possible, end of. sorry to break your hearts, learn to PvP with a normal char (= Tank, Spy, PE or pure APU)

That being said, I hope you guys show up and tell your mates about this.
Last time was a blast.

It will end with a Free For All offcourse!

Hope to see you all there.

iCe aka Midian/Project Blue

RogerRamjet
06-09-05, 16:46
OMFG.

Ill see you all there, probably bring my spy, maybe my tank. Oh the possibilities.

Bugs Gunny
06-09-05, 16:48
I'M IN !!!!

I'll tell Casaad, as he usualy doesn't read the forums.

Vae Victis
06-09-05, 16:53
MINOR UPDATE:

If you're at Soliko and the fights have started;

DM me, Midian, if you want to fight.
I.E. :

Bugs Gunny VS Revenger's Eye

Do not try and start a conversation with me, in most cases, I won't be able to reply.
I'm writing it all down on paper and tell the duels to Morganth in TEAM CHAT.

AND

No1 ever said anything about 1on1 fights. I, for one, would like to see a 2v2 fight, but that option will be open for discussion.
(or maybe 1v1v1 o_O)
We'll see how it ends, discuss it here anyway.

Bugs Gunny
06-09-05, 16:59
Bugs Gunny is D.E.A.D btw.

2v2... nice

Gunnar Aegirson and Casaad VS ... ? :D

Vae Victis
06-09-05, 17:00
Bugs Gunny is D.E.A.D btw.

2v2... nice

Gunnar Aegirson and Casaad VS ... ? :Dif ya say it in DM, do it like:

Gunnar Aegirson/Casaad VS Rev/Crunchy

teams with a /
easier for me, might read it wrong if ya say "and" :p

giga191
06-09-05, 17:03
What about hybs pretending to be apus?

Tratos
06-09-05, 17:11
Would it be possible before the free for all to have class FFAs so like all tanks then all spys etc etc back in the days of FLUX when Rabbi Fang was in we ran Natural Selection (Fight Night with a different name) on Uranus a few times and the class FFAs were the win.

Woot if i can come ill finaly have my spy :D and everyone can pwn me :)

Vae Victis
06-09-05, 17:20
Would it be possible before the free for all to have class FFAs so like all tanks then all spys etc etc back in the days of FLUX when Rabbi Fang was in we ran Natural Selection (Fight Night with a different name) on Uranus a few times and the class FFAs were the win.
Tbh.
brilliant idea, I love it!
If ya would PM me with details of Natural Selection etc, then I can implement it in our next FN. :D

Scanner Darkly
06-09-05, 21:27
I'll gladly provide some cannon fodder at your event!

Just hope I can make it (and don't forget)

Riddle
06-09-05, 21:56
nice to see one of these again best get levelling that tank of mine :)

Just hope you can keep control of that fight frenzy crowd :lol:

-FN-
06-09-05, 22:00
I'm sorry Vae... could you post all that again? I wasn't paying attention. Your sig distracted me.

:p I'll try to be there - I've never been to a Fight Night before... Droner's usually don't have a place there ;)

Tratos
06-09-05, 22:11
DOKEMON!!!!! :eek: lol

Check your PMs Vae :D

Vae Victis
06-09-05, 23:12
Was at the gym :p

FN, how you like Dem Applez? :lol:
surely you have another character able to PvP other than a droner?
(Not that I have a PvP char, yet.. :()

Same as last time, in case anyone goes mental and tries to go on a killing spree, it'll last 30 seconds since we will have an APU logged out near my PPU.
last time wasn't even neccesary, all the people from the server worked together. (like a dream come true :D)
nuff about last time, Im clanned with those people now, they're OK.

I think we should change the rule on PPUs.
Allow PPUs. I mean during fightnights on uranus I always was there on my PPU. (I entered once saying I was a hybrid and XaNToR believed it until I started the duel with my baseball bat o_O)
PPUs can come, just not provide people with buffs. (only a rezz when I'm busy :p)

Discuss it if you guys want. also discuss your opinion on Hybrid Monks.
We've got more than a week to prepare and Wednesday the 14th I'll post the last bit, with every detail again, explained.
until that time, discuss the ppu and the hybrid issue.

we'll be doing this:
Friday 16th;
you guys prepare for battle, do what you do best, do your thing. drink, smoke, do yoga, meditate, don't care make sure you're on your best when you duel ;)
1) Opening. Neocron's nation Anthem (not my idea, Morganth is teh law tbh)
2) Duels
3) Natural Selection (FFA but in classes, so first IE PE-FFA)
4) Big Free For All.
5) Winners
6) Credits
7) afterparty
8) Donating rare stuff to Midian
9) Leave

if we all do that, noone will get hurt and we'll all have a bloody good time :D

@ FN, I notice in your sig you've got 3 chars, make a PE or a Tank, you cap those (a Tank at least) in 2 weeks max and you've got a PvP character ;)

I will most definately try and cap my PE, but since we've got the Pandore thingy going on, I gotta lvl up there so my Terra PE can wait.

Terayon
07-09-05, 00:53
Ill try to be there.

Asurmen Spec Op
07-09-05, 00:55
Ice Your Sig Is Making It Impossible To Read!

Vae Victis
07-09-05, 17:46
Not if you're *** ... :)

Morganth said he won't be able to be there, so its RogerRamjet, Tratos and Me that will be hosting the FIGHTNIGHT.
Tell your family, tell your friends (Bugs, this means you only have to tell your family) about FightNight/Natural Selection!

(dunno bout you guys but I said DISCUSS the PPU/Hybrid issue o_O
last thread there was a huge discussion going on and now no1 even mentions the word "PPU" or "hybrid". funny :p
but I'm happy to see you guys will all come on PE/Spy/Tank/APU :)
keep it up!

CMaster
07-09-05, 19:20
Well, I'd like to be able to bring my APU hybrid. I can understand why people don't want to fight blessed/PPU hybs though...

Dargeshaad
07-09-05, 22:28
Well, I'd like to be able to bring my APU hybrid. I can understand why people don't want to fight blessed/PPU hybs though...
no aim ~ no skill

[PiN]Fluffy
07-09-05, 23:49
Wat time is that Us Eastern?!?!?!? :wtf: :wtf:

-Chess -
07-09-05, 23:53
What is a fightnight ?

RogerRamjet
08-09-05, 08:41
Its where everyone gets together and duels, but not in NF :D

Original monk
08-09-05, 08:52
What is a fightnight ?

a night where people fight

Bugs Gunny
08-09-05, 10:04
Ice.... Even my family won't talk to me anymore :D

If there's bets being taken, i'm putting my money on Terayon. He came back last night after being inactive for a whole time, and proceeded to whoop my ass all over the place in neofrag.

[VP]Orion
08-09-05, 11:26
When FF hold Fight Nights we didnt allow PPUs for the simple reason that its a smaller risk of people starting some bullshit if they dont have PPU support but the guys holding the fights have. We had several PPUs there so we could rezz fast.

IF everyone would behave theres no reason why you couldnt allow ppus there to watch though.

What we also noticed was that there often was so many people there wanting to fight so we had a rhino separating 2 arenas. 2 means people get to fight more and less risk of people getting bored and starting some crap.

-Chess -
08-09-05, 12:01
Its where everyone gets together and duels, but not in NF :D

owww, so that's a Fightnight. ;)

sultana
08-09-05, 14:12
Gunnar Aegirson/Casaad VS Rev/Crunchy
What a fight :p

I guess it's too bad rev's eye is now a tradeskiller, eh I bet he's still be able to kill something.

Anyway, 5am Sydney time? You know what, screw you ice.

Morganth
08-09-05, 14:28
Orion']When FF hold Fight Nights we didnt allow PPUs for the simple reason that its a smaller risk of people starting some bullshit if they dont have PPU support but the guys holding the fights have. We had several PPUs there so we could rezz fast.

IF everyone would behave theres no reason why you couldnt allow ppus there to watch though.

What we also noticed was that there often was so many people there wanting to fight so we had a rhino separating 2 arenas. 2 means people get to fight more and less risk of people getting bored and starting some crap.

The only PPUs iCe^ and I allow at our fight nights are the ones that are rezzing. We allow people to log off PPUs/alts nearby incase of a raid, but any other PPUs present get asked to leave before being killed, regardless of their clan.

Unfortunately not everyone can be trusted to behave properly at fight nights, so we don't take the risk. If people want to watch they can bring an alt, or watch from a "death" screen.

Towards the end of our last fight night we had people duelling outside the official arena, which is perfectly acceptable, although our arean was only designed to host one duel or the FFA, so most people diverted their attention there.

Vae Victis
08-09-05, 17:21
What a fight :p

I guess it's too bad rev's eye is now a tradeskiller, eh I bet he's still be able to kill something.

Anyway, 5am Sydney time? You know what, screw you ice.sorry crunchy, no1 likes australians ;)

hahaha man sorry crunchy :( but if ya wake up at 7AM, you can still make it for the FFA and such :p

Vae Victis
09-09-05, 19:38
Hmm I probably wont even be able to make it on my own fekking account.
PBC can take up to 12 work days, weekends not included.
man this sucks :(

fucking slow ass americans

Morganth
10-09-05, 12:42
Hmm I probably wont even be able to make it on my own fekking account.
PBC can take up to 12 work days, weekends not included.
man this sucks :(

fucking slow ass americans

Plus it might clash with the GMs event thing. Nice of them to knock yours/ours out of the way :rolleyes:

Tratos
10-09-05, 12:50
Plus it might clash with the GMs event thing. Nice of them to knock yours/ours out of the way :rolleyes:

Seems that way :( hopefully this will give us more time for people to be online and to spread the word.

Vae Victis
10-09-05, 13:05
Man, I gotta do some serious capping on my PE coz I want that throphy for 2nd place (it looks better than first place tbh)
or the mc5 chip :p

We gotta do a meeting then about fightnight, IF it clashes with the GM event.

Tostino
10-09-05, 16:43
Well i'm up for it. But I still think that APU hybrids should be allowed to fight.

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 01:27
Tostino u lame ho:cool:

eprodigy
11-09-05, 01:29
[ edited ]

Tostino
11-09-05, 04:39
Tostino u lame ho:cool:
Who is this :confused:.

giga191
11-09-05, 04:44
Who's this :confused:. he's the new kid

eprodigy
11-09-05, 06:57
i edited out my own nasty comment and then got my edit,edited O_o

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 07:35
im not new.

grrr , see the forum joining date.

i just havent posted on the forum in nye on 1 or 2 yrs lol

and Tostino i knew u from bak on NC1.
(yeh i know it was along time ago, u dont have to remember me yet)

used to be on saturn and uranus alot.
was in few clans the names will take me long while to remember.

wheres my old Nc1 screenis gone

=PK= Panoptic Kazuko
The Wayward
Paladin United
(some huge City Admin Clan i cant remember)

Mystic-Crusader
11-09-05, 09:18
Man, I gotta do some serious capping on my PE coz I want that throphy for 2nd place (it looks better than first place tbh)
or the mc5 chip :p

1st place - copbot trophie "Unlootable". TBH if i could get a super trophie in a few days of hunting on my spare 4th slot, i spend enough time sitting at Crp or in th - but nah. :o So what the super one looks bigger an d the duel wielding copbot owns :D i still think the copbot standing on the y-rep head(?) is cooler. Anyway i'll just win so good that they give me both :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Then i'll come to fight night and die lots to even it out :angel:

DARK_Overfiend
11-09-05, 09:21
Pluto as well cudnt forget that server any day

Vae Victis
11-09-05, 16:15
1st place - copbot trophie "Unlootable". TBH if i could get a super trophie in a few days of hunting on my spare 4th slot, i spend enough time sitting at Crp or in th - but nah. :o So what the super one looks bigger an d the duel wielding copbot owns :D i still think the copbot standing on the y-rep head(?) is cooler. Anyway i'll just win so good that they give me both :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Then i'll come to fight night and die lots to even it out :angel:Tbh, I think *cough* BET *cough* smurf will win.
if only we had Average Joe here :)

Vae Victis
14-09-05, 18:44
Got my account.

When is the Birthday Tourny? not this friday I hope?
if not;

FIGHTNIGHTTTTTT :D

I'm ready for it.. PPU needs to change clan though. gonna cap PE tonight and if not then friday.

Morganth
14-09-05, 19:41
Tbh, I think *cough* BET *cough* smurf will win.
if only we had Average Joe here :)

Tostino can beat Smurf hands down easily. I don't see why people (including himself) think Smurf is so godlike, the only class I've seen him any good at was his PPU, and he won't be using that :rolleyes:

Dargeshaad
14-09-05, 19:49
Tostino can beat Smurf hands down easily. I don't see why people (including himself) think Smurf is so godlike, the only class I've seen him any good at was his PPU, and he won't be using that :rolleyes:
Everytime I've met Tostino he has lost, I can say that smurf will beat him easily as well. Not sure why you keep praising his name, does he give you sexual services for doing so? :lol:

RogerRamjet
14-09-05, 19:51
Just to make this clear, ive seen smurf beat everyone. Even the people that were put forward by others claiming they were the best.

Vae Victis
14-09-05, 20:10
the only class I've seen him any good at was his PPU, and he won't be using that :rolleyes:*cough* on his APU, when I was PPUing *cough*

kthnx :p

Morganth
14-09-05, 20:20
Just to make this clear, ive seen smurf beat everyone. Even the people that were put forward by others claiming they were the best.

You sure? Last time I fought him on his tank, I won. Oh, and that was using my Judge setup :rolleyes:

RogerRamjet
14-09-05, 20:36
Considering that was whn he'd just came back to the game, i wouldnt count that.

Tratos
14-09-05, 20:42
Anyway...Fight Night.

Vae, are we still running this on Friday?

Koshinn
14-09-05, 20:51
You sure? Last time I fought him on his tank, I won. Oh, and that was using my Judge setup :rolleyes:
that means smurf killed everyone at least once. I have too, not that hard... :rolleyes:
I can't make the fightnight, but I'd love to duel ppl like smurf, morganth, dargeshead (sp?) and a few others..

DARK_Overfiend
14-09-05, 21:11
think tratos said it was on friday (this) , but me or someone else will have a check frou

E. Cryton
14-09-05, 21:14
maybe, but i've seen rev killing him, hyb vs hyb, in a fair 1 on 1 ...

Morganth
14-09-05, 21:16
Considering that was whn he'd just came back to the game, i wouldnt count that.

No, that was about a month after he came back and was in NCAT. Get your facts right.

that means smurf killed everyone at least once. I have too, not that hard... :rolleyes:
I can't make the fightnight, but I'd love to duel ppl like smurf, morganth, dargeshead (sp?) and a few others..

I won't be there unfortunately, so you wouldn't be able to duel me anyway :(

Dargeshaad
14-09-05, 21:30
I won't be there unfortunately, so you wouldn't be able to duel me anyway :(
Not that you'd leave NF/zonelines anyway....:rolleyes:

RogerRamjet
14-09-05, 21:34
No, that was about a month after he came back and was in NCAT. Get your facts right.

Ok, but Smurf says he'd just came back. Im sure thats as close to "getting my facts right" as possible.

DARK_Overfiend
14-09-05, 21:49
you shud do that at Battle Dome. that place near MB or somert

Tostino
14-09-05, 21:53
I'm up for a fight when ever Dargeshaad... I don't rember fighting you since last FN though. I'll be on in about 15 min, so give me a shout.

Vae Victis
14-09-05, 22:00
Anyway...Fight Night.

Vae, are we still running this on Friday?HELL YEAH :D
if the birthday Tourny is NOT on friday, we hold FIGHTNIGHT on friday :)

Tratos
14-09-05, 22:04
HELL YEAH :D
if the birthday Tourny is NOT on friday, we hold FIGHTNIGHT on friday :)

Roger That.

DARK_Overfiend
14-09-05, 22:07
good ole times , they were good

sept for the few fatals every so often but good

Vae Victis
14-09-05, 22:09
2 bad I gotta work all day thursday so I cant spam it on terra...
make sure the word goes on on neptune aswell, lots of terra guys/girls playing on neptune.
hell, spam all the servers with fightnight :D

DARK_Overfiend
14-09-05, 22:11
im workin also lol 11Am till 7Pm shift this week.

my client still isnt up either still downloading these damm world files

Vae Victis
14-09-05, 23:06
I still have problems with my graphics, might have to install DX7 ( ???? )

DARK_Overfiend
14-09-05, 23:19
shudnt have to thought latest DX shud work fine wid http://www.5th-street-corp.co.uk/nc.jpg2

-=Jismo=-
14-09-05, 23:23
:lol: omg PWNZ the uber PPUZ WILL GET U ALL
HAV a BIT of MY GAT RIFLE and my JUNK KINFE
HAHAHAHA ARMY of PPUZ is COMMING RUN!!!!!!
PARA HIM LADS :lol:

DARK_Overfiend
15-09-05, 07:31
*Gets Anti-Buffed and Para'd*:lol:

Dargeshaad
15-09-05, 08:03
I'm up for a fight when ever Dargeshaad... I don't rember fighting you since last FN though. I'll be on in about 15 min, so give me a shout.
So we fought last night, ended as I expected with that i clearly won the two fights we had (would have had more if he didn't have to relog for 10mins or so to change the color of x-hair and then to change the transparency of his x-hair or whatever he was doing....someone has to get up early in the morning ^^). Think I prooved my point

Have a nice day :lol:

DARK_Overfiend
15-09-05, 08:05
LOL:cool:

spells my reaction

in caps:lol:

Maui
15-09-05, 12:01
I could activate my account and join the fightnight :O

Bugs Gunny
15-09-05, 12:18
Maui, you have to reactivate anyway to join the venom chaps on neptune.

And Dargeshaad, if you hadn't won i would have made fun of you for the next 2 years :-)

It's amusing how people see the list of entries and decide to ask for duels allready, to see how they can fight certain people.
I had to do a fight against an flr pe in neofrag. It was 6-1.

Some people i'll gladly go up against, but then there's those that allready make my palms sweat thinking about them...
I do however look forward to sexing Asurmen's corpse. Then at least he knows how it must feel when he does it to others, the deviant pervert!

RogerRamjet
15-09-05, 12:52
Your slasher PE is insane in NF. Im calling tibs on anyone except him :D

E. Cryton
15-09-05, 12:55
I could activate my account and join the fightnight :O
activate your account and join us on neptune !

-Chess -
15-09-05, 14:50
Just activated Chess on Neptune :D

Tostino
15-09-05, 16:26
So we fought last night, ended as I expected with that i clearly won the two fights we had (would have had more if he didn't have to relog for 10mins or so to change the color of x-hair and then to change the transparency of his x-hair or whatever he was doing....someone has to get up early in the morning ^^). Think I prooved my point

Have a nice day :lol:
Yeah... You fucking ********** me. I did NF for the rest of the day and fianly at the end I could sorta aim again though. So hopfully it won't be as bad next time. And the reason I changed my x-hair color is beacuse it's the same fucking gray as shity NF you like to fight in :lol:.

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 18:19
iirc Tostino won the FN last time, and also the official FFA.

Try and beat him this time will ya :p

We'll be implementing a new style.
Natural Selection - FFA per class.

Crap.. was gonna go to the gym with some mates at around 19.30 UK time.. guess I'll have to go at noon...ish.
Im up for it :D
we DO need some cooperation from the clan that owns Soliko.. they have to open GR, but I'm sure they will :D

Tostino
15-09-05, 18:46
iirc Tostino won the FN last time, and also the official FFA.

Try and beat him this time will ya :p

We'll be implementing a new style.
Natural Selection - FFA per class.

Crap.. was gonna go to the gym with some mates at around 19.30 UK time.. guess I'll have to go at noon...ish.
Im up for it :D
we DO need some cooperation from the clan that owns Soliko.. they have to open GR, but I'm sure they will :D
Do we still own it? I havn't checked on our OPs in a few days lol. If we do i'll be sure to open it up ;).
And why did it bleep out ******** when I said it in my other post?
Gah it did it again... I want to be able to say Ra pe on the forums!

Maui
15-09-05, 19:01
Im going to activate now xD

any vent server ?

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 19:14

any vent server ?

MAUIEEEHHHHHHH DAWG!!!

Ik geef je wel FCT vent server, daar zit ik altijd :D

RogerRamjet
15-09-05, 19:22
Wohoh Maui laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

Morganth
15-09-05, 19:26
Ok, but Smurf says he'd just came back. Im sure thats as close to "getting my facts right" as possible.

Smurf also said he was God's gift to men. That doesn't mean its right either :rolleyes:

Not that you'd leave NF/zonelines anyway....:rolleyes:

Aww, is someone upset that I beat them? Please, you really think with my reputation I could get a fair, uninterrupted fight inside the city? No, didn't think so, most people bring a PPU and lots of little whores along to try and kill me, which is why I do whatever I can to avoid them. And anyway, last time I used a zoneline to my benefit was to stop maksim and Makaveli buttfucking me because they knew I was in Plaza 2.

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 19:27
Smurf also said he was God's gift to men. That doesn't mean its right either :rolleyes:
Smurf is God's gift to men..

I'm God's gift to girls :D

Morganth
15-09-05, 19:31
Smurf is God's gift to men..

I'm God's gift to girls :D

haha, I suppose in that respect he was right, but in every other one he was horribly wrong. I mean, his godlike PPU skills did nothing when he raided our FN, and even when he helped Blood at an McP fight he didn't last any longer than any other pro-city there.

RogerRamjet
15-09-05, 19:36
I think Dargeshaad is so upset he's cyring into his monitor.

And i hope you realise people bring anyone they can to kill you is because they know it pisses you off.

-Chess -
15-09-05, 19:49

any vent server ?

Maui, doe me even mn SA terug. Dan kan ik namelijk even iets uittesten.

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 19:53
Maui, doe me even mn SA terug. Dan kan ik namelijk even iets uittesten.jij vuile krent!
gegeven is gegeven :p

-Chess -
15-09-05, 19:58
jij vuile krent!
gegeven is gegeven :p

ROFL LMAO zegt er iemand wat Nuf said! :cool:

BTW, come to me and help me power level my char on Neptune :D

Vae Victis
15-09-05, 20:20
ROFL LMAO zegt er iemand wat Nuf said! :cool:

BTW, come to me and help me power level my char on Neptune :DI'll come to you if ya give me a beer

Morganth
15-09-05, 21:50
And i hope you realise people bring anyone they can to kill you is because they know it pisses you off.

Pisses me off? You lot whine about my setup, about me not fighting anything with a PPU, about me being a "zone-" or "stealth-whore", so I think you are the ones that are getting the disgruntlement from it not me :lol:

You must think I'm so good that you need that many people to kill me, I can understand really, your clan isn't exactly famous for its PvP skills :rolleyes:

Maui
15-09-05, 22:24
Maui, doe me even mn SA terug. Dan kan ik namelijk even iets uittesten.

it si gone

DARK_Overfiend
15-09-05, 23:01
*Cough* LOL *Cough*

Tostino
16-09-05, 02:09
Well I just found out that the NC Birthday event is going to be on the 16th at 10 PM UK time 5 PM EST :(...
So that means that the FN will have like 2 hrs before people leave to do the event thingy.

Dribble Joy
16-09-05, 02:15
Think the terra event has an FN part to it anyway.

vashtyphoon78
16-09-05, 02:40
come on account...dont die on me now!!!! i wanna blow the crapholes outta a GM!!!111

DARK_Overfiend
16-09-05, 08:32
i dont think the people at account@neocron.com

work at all u know

sent em a email on monday 11pm about my account not active , after C2P.com told 24hrs is all they need.:cool:

i sent email to account@neocron.com and well , ive had no
"we'll contact you within 48hrs " mail:(

its been 4 days since that mail wtf is goin on wid my account.:mad:
( i sent email wednesday as well, and got nuttin )

i cant go , to an event wid my nib char on this trial :rolleyes: , well i wont look the part. wanna at least polish the dust of my apu spells or my Laser cannons:angel:

RogerRamjet
16-09-05, 09:36
Ive been trying for almost 2 weeks to get my account active, so youre good yet .

Vae Victis
16-09-05, 14:22
Ok.. since the GMs fucked our event over (goddamn geeks), I hereby cancel FIGHTNIGHT and go out irl, have a few beers etc :D.

FIGHTNIGHT on the 23rd (next week friday tbh) :D:D:D:D

(doesn't my sig look l33t?)

Riddle
16-09-05, 14:35
Ok.. since the GMs fucked our event over (goddamn geeks), I hereby cancel FIGHTNIGHT and go out irl, have a few beers etc :D.

FIGHTNIGHT on the 23rd (next week friday tbh) :D:D:D:D

(doesn't my sig look l33t?)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo :mad:

vashtyphoon78
16-09-05, 14:38
Ive been trying for almost 2 weeks to get my account active, so youre good yet .

it took me 2 days with C2P to get my account reactivated =) i just gave them bank stuff.

Vae Victis
16-09-05, 14:55
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo :mad:what no?
NOO @ fightnight cancel?
or no my sig dont look leet?

I hate cancelling FIGHTNIGHT like this.. but if we can only do FN for 2 hours.. I might aswell go out with some mates irl.

Unless there's 2 many people that still want fightnight!
then post here and say CONTINUE FN TBH FTW, or KOS.
or something :)

Vae Victis
16-09-05, 15:04
Birthday 28.09.05:
- Mars and Mercury are both german so they have to run behind each other
Mercury: 17:00 - Mars : 20:00 - Terra : 23:00 GMT+2

aint that 21.00 GMT ?
we'd have 1 hour for FN then..

It's cancelled :(
sorry guys..
(if you're pro-FN tourneys, PK those GMs at the birthday tourney !!!)

RogerRamjet
16-09-05, 15:50
it took me 2 days with C2P to get my account reactivated =) i just gave them bank stuff.

You obviously were in contact with some compotent guys.

E. Cryton
16-09-05, 16:17
hey roger, sweety http://mitglied.lycos.de/dangerklaus/winky.gif !!!

RogerRamjet
16-09-05, 16:43
Fanclub :D

Tostino
16-09-05, 16:58
All of you that need your accounts activated should PM Niddhog, or Odin (I think). And i'm sad that I don't get FN now :( but atleast I will still get one event to go to.

Tratos
16-09-05, 17:10
With FN canceled im off to the pub!

RogerRamjet
16-09-05, 17:38
Hope its got some Theakstons.

Vae Victis
16-09-05, 17:43
more ppl should get my sig :D
it's just pure ownage :)
for those who want it, linkage is:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7426/rogerbaby4dp.jpg