PDA

View Full Version : my PE.

Rubycat
06-09-05, 00:57
Im noticing my dmg seems substandard at 25/36 (ranking i think)
hes using a gatlin pistol does about 18dmg a tick on Cyclops
=dex of 51 i think. pistol combat of base 104.. agl of 65ish and 20 recycle for cloning meds and ammo... oh and High tech of 25

im not really sure how to play him. i just die alot

Mechanicus
06-09-05, 04:01
dont worry lowtech pistol users tend to have a lowish rank

Transformer
06-09-05, 04:37
just keep your deflector and heal up and you should be fine, my /38 rifle PE can easy take 2 launcher cyclops, just use cover and keep your heal going.

sultana
06-09-05, 08:11
If you haven't figured it already, damage cap on a weapon is 178%.

You can increase this by adding an ammo mod and using the respective ammo. Anything other then xray works fine on Launchers. And by using the damage modifiers to increase the damage buildstat on a weapon. Though it's usually best to go frequency before damage.

I think levelling as a lowtech pisoller is just way too slow compared with the hightech ones. Your best bet is to go for high tech pistols, the best being the raypistols and plasma pistols. Raypistols being the best out of the two, but nothing looks cooler then plasma :cool:

Also if your not using implants by this stage, use them ;)

Rubycat
06-09-05, 21:58
I have my friends helping with implant stuff.
but i dont have nor can i figure out a way to get my high Tech pretty high,,
--
right now they said i should do some Vehicle and repair so i can get around

Cuthullu
07-09-05, 08:04
You ned as a maximum 89 High Tech, to be able to use all Weapons, also all rare ones.

Normally you get +10 or +15 frim implants so you need a base high tech skill of 80 or 76 NOT EVEN ONE POINT MORE. Because High Tech Combat does NOT, i repeat does NOT affect damage or rate of fire. Its Just a placeholder skill that represents your knowledge in modern weapon technigue.

Weapon Lore and Pistol Combat is what increases all the weapon stats.

As i dont know how many High Tech the PE usable stealth requires, it maybe possible that you need a few more points in T-C.

Maruso
07-09-05, 09:44
As i dont know how many High Tech the PE usable stealth requires, it maybe possible that you need a few more points in T-C.

There aren't any high stealth tools left for te PE. U can use the little Mr. Jones Mission Stealth Tool.

The high stealt tools are now Spy only.

maruso

Torg
07-09-05, 09:54
from my experience: dont use gatlin pistols, cause aiming is bloody difficult. go for uzis or automatics, lasers or plasmas (later also rays). in STR, go for 50 FOR at least (later on more), get bones and armor, this will help you with the cyclops. try to get good constructed weapons, 1slot minimum so you can put in an ammo mod. have fun.

Maruso
07-09-05, 09:59
edit: Use Explosive Ammo for the cyclops...

LiL T
15-09-05, 23:56
Go for 91 base force resist in strenght, your implants and resist boost will boost it too 114 which is cap in natural resist befor armour. 91 is a little extra than needed incase you use the nightspider drug which lets you cast hazard resist 1 heat resist 1 and basic resist 3, nightspider takes some points away from your natural force resist. I'd level up as rifles first my self but only after seeing how slow pistols is compared to rifles .

Dribble Joy
16-09-05, 00:42
edit: Use Explosive Ammo for the cyclops...
Fire is better. Cyclops' are muties, which are weakest to fire, strongest to xray.

Jagrfelm
16-09-05, 10:15
Yep, Fire is MUCH better for Cyclops. Oh, and if you see some Warbots around there, use Explosive Ammo.

ttorpedo
16-09-05, 13:02
doesnt wbs have exp + ray resi?

Transformer
16-09-05, 13:11
doesnt wbs have exp + ray resi?
energy and xray

Vae Victis
16-09-05, 14:58
There aren't any high stealth tools left for te PE. U can use the little Mr. Jones Mission Stealth Tool.

The high stealt tools are now Spy only.

marusoThanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious! :D
(lowtech rifle PE 4tw tbh)

Maruso
20-09-05, 11:50
ya ice.. u have now just 10seconds to lame :)

maruso

Vae Victis
20-09-05, 14:08
dont use stealth on my pE :)

Maruso
20-09-05, 14:15
dont use stealth on my pE :)

suddenly??.. ah right.. w8 "checking my logs".. aahhhh there u wrote : "/set_me_invisibl0r"!!!!! Thats the answer thb :angel:

maruso

Vae Victis
20-09-05, 15:53
lol :D