PDA

View Full Version : I'm so screwed. Seriously. Please tell me there's a Neocron 2 download still around!

Heavyporker
05-09-05, 16:43
Guess what I come back to just this weekend.

Computer completely fucked up. A full year's worth of lovely data futzed to oblivion. Mere crumbs left.

I'm lucky to even salvage a couple background images from my archives. Text libraries, Neocron screenies and the like (what hits so hard are the CGI image/movie archives I worked so hard to gather and begun to sort). I have no hope that I'll even be able to save the neocron 2 .bins that was downloaded long ago, before KK took down the download site because of Atari or whatever.

After some hard work, computer has progressed to a frankenstein where we're running on bootstrapped partition to see what the hell went wrong. Looks like final solution is to wipe the whole fucking drive. *sobs*

I seriously need to know - is there any Neocron 2 download links left anywhere? Because I'm going to need the consolation of returning to Neocron 2 proper after this wipe immediately. And frankly, paying money for a new box does not fucking appeal at all. period.

Thank you for any help, guys. I've missed you guys. (Eh, maybe it's because the memory of the real community has faded thanks to time's healing touch. :p )

Odin
05-09-05, 16:56
http://cp.neocron.com/17/downloads?lang=en&

Bugs Gunny
05-09-05, 17:00
Good to see you're comming back. It'll be nice to have a madman cruising the wastes again.

Heavyporker
05-09-05, 17:01
Ohh, Odin!!! I love you! Thanks!

edit - (oh, hells yes! Apparently, I got a whole fuckload of wastelands cruising to do! MUHAHHhahahahaaaa!!!)

naimex
05-09-05, 18:53
Ohh, Odin!!! I love you! Thanks!

edit - (oh, hells yes! Apparently, I got a whole fuckload of wastelands cruising to do! MUHAHHhahahahaaaa!!!)

Welcome back :D

Richard Blade
05-09-05, 19:01
Yes, welcome back!

Starting the Emporium back up?

Heavyporker
06-09-05, 02:50
Oh, I most likely will be.

Looking back, I'm kicking myself for not removing my sig over summer break so new people wouldn't drop me lines and then get very disappointed. :(

Anyways, even if I can get this computer running anywhere near nominal (the ati vid card seems to be contributing to the continous crashes), I'll need a few days of Neocron to get back into the swing of things.

bubba
06-09-05, 02:58
Thanks for the warning ;)

Seriously, good to see you coming back :)

vashtyphoon78
06-09-05, 03:11
noooooooo!!!! Wasteland crusing is my job!!! =( I STILL CLAIM DRT DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!! lol nice to see your comin back porker =)

Glok
06-09-05, 03:22
Welcome back dude. :)

Although, I haven't logged in myself in quite a while. I'm waiting to see the 'OMG KK YOU FIXED THE MEMORY LEAKS!!!11' threads. :D