PDA

View Full Version : [CbT]ATI drivers & DirectX 9.0c

Vae Victis
05-09-05, 09:03
K, I just installed new Radeon Omega drivers since my graphics were fucked up everytime I zoned down from my apt.
RPOS kept disappearing, everything close to me disappeared, no crosshair, my own char's body disappearing and only showing it's head, and other way around..
Radeon Omega drivers fucked it up even more, my screen went transparant for like 35%, so I saw a photoshop kind of transparent pattern.

I never had problems with DirectX 9.0 iirc, but this new version 9.0c is giving me a fuckin headache.
I can only imagine how PvP goes;
me PPUing, trying to heal my APU mate, he disappears, I cant see him, he dies, enemy antibuffs me but I dont see him nor the antibuff, me dies.

luckily I dont have my acc yet but still, how can I get rid of this?
Ive got 2 screenshots but they hardly show anything.

RogerRamjet
05-09-05, 12:25
Use DX7. :angel:

Dribble Joy
05-09-05, 12:32
Use DX7. :angel:
And get 2 fps.

I use the omega drivers (9500pro) and DX9, no problems really.

Argent
05-09-05, 13:03
You could try doing a full reinstall of the drivers too.

1) Uninstall the drivers using aticimun.exe, (found somewhere around your hd), you will also propably need to do some manual cleaning because of the omega drivers (good luck with that, try some regcleaner), reboot

2) Install a fresh'ish set of official drivers (I heartily do not recommend the new crappy .net package), which are known to be problemless (the most fresh aren't always the best), reboot

If that doesn't work, add -> 1.5) Reinstall Dx9c package, reboot

Still not working? 3) Reinstall Neocron

Vae Victis
05-09-05, 13:32
reinstalled it, works good now.
thnx

/close plz

Skusty
05-09-05, 15:50
Or : Sell your ATI card And buy a Nvidia card! :D