PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Contest

Danae
05-09-05, 01:09
You want me to do it this year or not? :p We've done it 4 years inna row. It's up to you!

Tratos
05-09-05, 01:34
Hell Yes! Would be blasphemy not to have it! :p

Hell-demon
05-09-05, 01:47
It is da funny!

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-05, 02:16
FUCK YES!

Ill get my friend to make copbot armour out of cardbord and pwn you all!

Hell-demon
05-09-05, 02:18
Been done

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-05, 02:18
Been done
mine will be BETTER!

Prom_STar
05-09-05, 02:19
What exactly is entailed in this "Halloween Contest?"

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-05, 02:25
just search for an older one

sanityislost
05-09-05, 02:30
You know you want to :D

SiL ..:..

Danae
05-09-05, 03:33
Err yeah after searching this will be the 4th Annual one geeeez getting old up in here.

Ok last year:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=117949&highlight=halloween+contest

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=111221&highlight=halloween+contest

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118372&highlight=halloween+contest

teehee ok i had to go look at last years entries they are so damn great. surely you guys can top that this year :D i figured i'd better give you a heads up now so you have like over a month to work on it...since we're squeaking into september already. FFS! where does the time go?! btw the guy with the bat rawr, he's sexeh :angel:

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-05, 03:50
Err yeah after searching this will be the 4th Annual one geeeez getting old up in here.

Ok last year:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=117949&highlight=halloween+contest

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=111221&highlight=halloween+contest

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=118372&highlight=halloween+contest

teehee ok i had to go look at last years entries they are so damn great. surely you guys can top that this year :D i figured i'd better give you a heads up now so you have like over a month to work on it...since we're squeaking into september already. FFS! where does the time go?! btw the guy with the bat rawr, he's sexeh :angel:
for the top link I get

Asurmen Spec Op, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Prom_STar
05-09-05, 04:56
I get the same message.

Murder Elf
06-09-05, 00:31
YEh same, another contest would be good, it would give me a chance to actually try and participate :P

Heavyporker
06-09-05, 02:21
Hm. I might actually enter this year. I'm rather more interested now. *prays he'll be back playing Neocron post-haste!*

Riddle
06-09-05, 13:28
Not that i have ever entered but always have a chuckle at the sticky when its up :lol:

Come on gotta see this again this year!

Dribble Joy
06-09-05, 14:36
Nae's alive?

Wow...

Heavyporker
06-09-05, 14:45
yeah, I'm as shocked as you are.

Danae
06-09-05, 18:18
pfft, i'm always alive, i'm always working, i don't always have time to spam :( they keep me in chains! not that i mind it :)

Shenyu Reza
06-09-05, 19:52
It could be fun :D

Vryce
06-09-05, 20:32
.... they keep me in chains! not that i mind it :)

There's our theme: "Danae in Chains" :p

Asurmen Spec Op
07-09-05, 00:47
pfft, i'm always alive, i'm always working, i don't always have time to spam :( they keep me in chains! not that i mind it :)
BONDAGE WOOOOOOOO

sex tbh :cool:

imper1um
07-09-05, 04:23
Sticks and 5 Slotted Holy Lightnings may break my bones, but whips and 5 slotted Holy Parashocks excite me.

Original:
Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. ;-)

Bugs Gunny
07-09-05, 10:13
Well if it happens once more, i promise i will contribute and i allready have an idea what i'm going to make.

Asurmen Spec Op
07-09-05, 14:29
Well if it happens once more, i promise i will contribute and i allready have an idea what i'm going to make.
bondageman?

Shenyu Reza
07-09-05, 14:41
I don't have really understand, is that GM are going to do that, or us ?

(My english language suxx )

Bugs Gunny
07-09-05, 14:44
We do, you dress up as somethign neocron related and then send in pictures.

Shenyu Reza
07-09-05, 14:46
We do, you dress up as somethign neocron related and then send in pictures.

:D Ok thanks !!

Riddle
07-09-05, 14:54

Fetish Group photo?
You and Asurmen in yer bondage gear sexing a dead runner? whilst clan looks on :D

netster
07-09-05, 14:58
i was sure to hear that nae, i bet oaf got the keys for the chains :>

nevermind me .... whats the halloween contest thingy? RL-costume-pictures??
show us examples!!! >_<

Asurmen Spec Op
07-09-05, 19:35
Fetish Group photo?
You and Asurmen in yer bondage gear sexing a dead runner? whilst clan looks on :D
I wouldnt object

Danae
07-09-05, 19:44
i was sure to hear that nae, i bet oaf got the keys for the chains :>

nevermind me .... whats the halloween contest thingy? RL-costume-pictures??
show us examples!!! >_<

hehe I already did, and yes he does :p

Go back to my previous post about last year's contest, and the year before's contest - I unfortunately don't have the original contest photos because we did it on maven's web site 0sanity.com via web cam. But if you search in the Forum history for Halloween Contest you'll see the old photos from the last two years at least.

Asurmen Spec Op
07-09-05, 19:49
hehe I already did, and yes he does :p

Go back to my previous post about last year's contest, and the year before's contest - I unfortunately don't have the original contest photos because we did it on maven's web site 0sanity.com via web cam. But if you search in the Forum history for Halloween Contest you'll see the old photos from the last two years at least.
I didnt get a responce Im crushed :'(

Danae
12-09-05, 15:46
Thank you folks who voted - I'll be getting a contest thread up soon. I wanna see some shexeh costumes folks! I have a feeling the competition is gonna get harder this year :)

<3

*gives asurmen a cookie*

Bugs Gunny
12-09-05, 15:55
You want sexy huh?....

So at what point do i get disqualified for being "x-rated" ? :D