PDA

View Full Version : Spot the deliberate mistake

Melkior
03-09-05, 20:41
I've put the relevant sections in bold...

Your subscription NeoCron2-Licence Acquisition-21 Days Free Period is cancelled and will end on 23.09.2005.

Thank you for paying with CLICK2PAY.

1st time i've ever had to pay for something free...

Any chance i can redeem my money, or is this just another in the long list of reasons why neocron is dying a slow and painful death?

Glok
03-09-05, 20:47
Did you check your CC and see if they actually charged you any money? I think 'Thank you for paying with C2P' is just their standard blurb.

edit: They are still idiots though... :p

Melkior
03-09-05, 20:48
well, i got an email with the "We transferred the subscription fee GBP 17.64 from your CLICK2PAY account to 10tacel studios AG."

LiL T
03-09-05, 20:51
I've put the relevant sections in bold...

Your subscription NeoCron2-Licence Acquisition-21 Days Free Period is cancelled and will end on 23.09.2005.

Thank you for paying with CLICK2PAY.

1st time i've ever had to pay for something free...

Any chance i can redeem my money, or is this just another in the long list of reasons why neocron is dying a slow and painful death?

Umm did you check you bank account to see if they took any money ?

I'm sure this " Thank you for paying with CLICK2PAY." is just what gets added to every C2P email ..

Plz don't start a fuss if you have not checked it out fully, chances are you have not even been billed provided you did cancel the free trail befor it ran out. If you did not cancel befor it ran out tough shit tbh but if you did and got billed after it then yeah you have a point :lol:

Glok
03-09-05, 20:51
well, i got an email with the "We transferred the subscription fee GBP 17.64 from your CLICK2PAY account to 10tacel studios AG."Oh. Fuckers. O_o

LiL T
03-09-05, 20:52
Oh. Fuckers. O_o

Indeed but did he cancel befor it ran out ? My bet is he didn't ^^

/edit not trying to cause trouble with you melkior but perhaps you should send an email to account@neocron.com instead of posting it here heh ?

because tbh no one really gives a shit...

Glok
03-09-05, 20:56
Indeed but did he cancel befor it ran out ? My bet is he didn't ^^Well, his free period should go to Sep 23 right?
Free Period is cancelled and will end on 23.09.2005.5charwtf

Odin
03-09-05, 22:03
E-mail account@neocron.com

Can't comment if I don't know the account name to look up since your e-mail on this forum account does not match anything in our account records.