PDA

View Full Version : Messed up spawn cycles

Toxen
03-09-05, 13:17
Been doing alot of hunting recently and I've notice some screwups with the spawns mainly at the moment i've noticed it with hoverbot spawns in the steepe, they cycle through the standards of a mixture of hoverbots then after a while they goto vultures.... (which are useless anyway) but after you've taken the time to clear out the vultures from those spawn groups nothing respawns in those points as it should, you have to leave the zone to reset the spawn like a cave, think when you adjusted the spawns recently someone forgot to put in a loop command for the spawns

EDIT:

Scratch that its happening to all group spawn points in the particular sector im in, not sure about others.

Ras Klaat
03-09-05, 18:33
i noticed something like that myself when farming wolves and droms at elfraid and Gab mine.
They spawn for awhile then nothing till i leave zone and come back.

Jolt
03-09-05, 18:58
Its been like that for long while now, if you spend too long in a zone killing things eventually you will have to leave it to reset the spawn. Similar things have happened to me when hunting wbs and fire mobs.
Its a bug or something in the spawn and not the zone I believe.

LiL T
03-09-05, 20:10
I have never noticed this but I mainly roam through all hunting zones, its much more fun :cool: I normaly start just outside DOY then head South West through the desert killing any fire mobs I come across, then I head East till I hit MC5. Then its North East into to some exelent fire mob hunting spots, with many grims and interesting people to kill :P I say interesting because there the sort you don't normaly see around in town, there the kind of part farming alts ^^ but no I have never noticed this spawn bug, even when staying in one zone for over 1 hour.

Toxen
04-09-05, 10:09
True but regular hunting spots like h-12 seem to be unaffected don't think that was caught up in the changes to the spawns that saw h-08 been introduced, think it may be limited to any sectors that contains hoverbots

Asatru
04-09-05, 18:37
i believe it has to do with the fact that they turned on some spawns like a couple of patches ago, like the hover bombers and such at gab, i noticed if u kill all the hovers the olny way they respawn is u have to zone out the zone and when u zone back they have respawned, but olny if everyone in the zone zones will that work.