PDA

View Full Version : [Neocronicle] Alarming news from NEXT

Arbiter
02-09-05, 14:35
We just got informed that Dr. Hartmut Grottenheimer, lead scientist of the NEXT Advanced Vehicle Laboratories, has vanished under mysterious circumstances. You can read more about this on our official neocronicle site (http://www.neocronicle.com/?p=109).

Of course we will keep you up to date. Besides this I want to inform you that my colleages are currently working on some other articles which will be released during the next hours.

Your Randolph Bennet.

Tratos
02-09-05, 14:39
Introduction of the combat quad this seems like :p very cool, i cant wait to see how this develops, perhaps Anarchy Breed are to blame once again.

Dribble Joy
02-09-05, 14:51
Sex.

Bugs Gunny
02-09-05, 14:55
Crap, we should have made that bikergang instead of the fetish clan :-)

retr0n
02-09-05, 14:59

You could be a biker-fetish gang... exercise your fetishes while riding your bikes
...or something...

Anyway, nice work.

Bugs Gunny
02-09-05, 15:04
I hope i can be present at some of the events that'll surely go on this weekend.

msdong
02-09-05, 15:06
Go for TG Doc Grotty !!!! GoGoGo

Brammers
02-09-05, 15:13

Heh, Judge had that idea. If we get our biker gang going, fancy a couple of gangland bike wars? :D

Comie
02-09-05, 15:22
With all these mysterious dissapearances and deaths of high ranking officals there will be no one left to dissapear or kill... leaving only the pleebs and the mooks behind in NC....

... couldnt he just instead decide to take the trike out on some trial runs to blast some DoY swambots instead?

oh well.... lets get to the Mystery machine Daphne

Brammers
02-09-05, 15:33
Citizens of Neocron - Phoenix Ltd have released a press release (http://www.neocronicle.com/?p=109)

Brammers - CEO Phoenix ltd.

Bugs Gunny
02-09-05, 15:36
Heh, Judge had that idea. If we get our biker gang going, fancy a couple of gangland bike wars? :D

I'll take it up with the guys if we can make a bikergang out of the fetish clan.
I guess sexual deviancy, random violence and bikes go along just fine.

Brammers, is your clan called Easy Riders? Cuz if not that would make it the third bikergang.

I wonder what the reqs will be on the terminator quad. If it is at 17veh and some hc i'm sure i can get my pe to put some transport into hc.

Brammers
02-09-05, 15:38
Brammers, is your clan called Easy Riders? Cuz if not that would make it the third bikergang.

:confused: 8| :eek: Erm, where you been Bugs, I've always been Phoenix Ltd. Easy Riders, nothing to do with me!

Bugs Gunny
02-09-05, 15:42
Well you asked... I've been in the clan appartement bedroom with Asurmen and Zev.... Do you realy want more details?

Last night on trade Safunte was recruiting for the easy riders bikergang. I think with the new vehicles it'll be something that'll interest more people.

I can see it allready.. A bikermeeting at I09, with loads of gm spawned strippers and a dueling arena.....

Hell-demon
02-09-05, 16:02
Your clan disturbs me Bugs

jini
03-09-05, 05:35
Well you asked... I've been in the clan appartement bedroom with Asurmen and Zev.... Do you realy want more details?

I would die for more details lol.
Whats more, I want to see you on a bike raiding cyc lol. If I see this....

vashtyphoon78
03-09-05, 06:10
<- biker gang is being made...soon...

i even have the perfect character!!! names Desert Rider =D

***PHEAR THE DRT MADMAN!!!!!!!***

Tratos
03-09-05, 13:03
We just got informed that Dr. Hartmut Grottenheimer, lead scientist of the NEXT Advanced Vehicle Laboratories, has vanished under mysterious circumstances. You can read more about this on our official neocronicle site (http://www.neocronicle.com/?p=109).

Of course we will keep you up to date. Besides this I want to inform you that my colleages are currently working on some other articles which will be released during the next hours.

Your Randolph Bennet.

When can we be expecting the new articles?

CMaster
06-09-05, 12:17
When can we be expecting the new articles?

Yes, its been 96 hours now... I appreciate something may have come up, but it would be nice to be told. I was hoping for last weekend to be rather event-packed, turns out it wasn't.

Brammers
06-09-05, 12:27
There was something going on the help channel, from Iron Head who may or may not be connected with this missing scientist.

The vodka swigging, drug fueled bike rider was upto something last night...Dam pro's for keeping be tied up with op-fights last night. ;)

And what's this special headbone he claims he has? He claims it makes him invincible... (He may have claimed he is about to take over the world, but don't hold me to that one!)

Hmm the mystry gets deeper.

CMaster
06-09-05, 12:31
He was mostly up to shit-talking. Constantly. The head-bone doesnt seem to work, either.

Torg
06-09-05, 12:38
all i can see from this neocronicle article is: scientist missing, development of combat quad delayed. that's what the government is trying to hide from us but it's true. they say: someone fucked up the development process, we won't get any combat quads any time soon. my opinion: it's all one great cover-up. there never was any combat quad, it's all a big fat lie reza wants us to believe! free your minds! fight the power! join the resistance!

Bugs Gunny
06-09-05, 12:39
Stfu, you don't even have the scientists to make em, you're stuck to copying stuff the city makes.

Brammers
06-09-05, 12:51
Stfu, you don't even have the scientists to make em, you're stuck to copying stuff the city makes.

IC: The city side uses old and un-refined techniques that is costly and years out of date! At least we have taken to trouble to analyse the production methods, and improve them to produce faster, stronger and cheaper vehicles!

aKe`cj
06-09-05, 12:57

So what are the Angels (also called Technocrats), if not the former NC Science Elite ? :p
Besides, did you already forget that NC is shafted.... stop talking bad about DoY - you know it must be lies!!! :p

Bugs Gunny
06-09-05, 12:59
Brammers i find it amusing how most of the bikes who broke down at the drt race were pro city. Bikes YOU sold right before the race.....
We have dispatched officer stelco steel to bring in some members of phoenix for questioning.

Judge
06-09-05, 13:48
Good luck with that Bugs. :p

But yes, Biker Gang... I tried to make one in NC1 but no-one was really interested and I have the leadership skills of a small newt. Seeing one under Phoenix's wing would be awesome.

Brammers
06-09-05, 13:52
I find these implied accusations of supplying faulty vehicles to rig the race outrageous!

Officer Stelco Steel’s authority and law is not recognised on Fallen Angels Soil in the Dome Of York, and my members have been instructed decline any invitations for questioning.

Perhaps City Admin should investigate the runners who purchased the bikes in the first place. My Logistics Officers inform me, that current City Admin laws forbid trading with Dome of York factions.

If runners do have a problem with any Phoenix vehicle purchased, please quote your key serial number to a Phoenix Logistics officer who will be happy to address any concerns with any vehicles purchased. As with standard Phoenix policy, all inquires will be treated in the strictest confidence, and no information will be passed to NPCD.

Heavyporker
07-09-05, 04:02
Now if only I had run the race and sold the bikes, there'd be none of these problems.

Everyone knows that I have the best-quality vehicles around.