PDA

View Full Version : Mods for shockers

Zeninja
02-09-05, 12:27
Any mods for melee shockers available soon, or already available that I'm not aware of ?

Riddle
02-09-05, 12:32
None i know of never been any iirc

Original monk
02-09-05, 12:50
indeed, no mods for shockers yet

and talking about mods: i wouldnt mind to see extra mods like we have ultima's now :) the larent mods where great also !

(before DJ says sumthing: he has a pistollarent left ! :P)

thing i also really miss is a mod for lowtechmelleeweapons like for the claws but one that adds frequency ! (common KK ! :P)

also is it possible to make the laserblade-ultima fit into a soulblade ??? maybe give it a few extra's cause its kind of a useless mod :)

(last time i tried to fit a laserbladeultima into a soulblade was in NC1 so it could be fixed allready, anyone know they fit in a soulblade in NC2 ?)

ok ciao !

CMaster
02-09-05, 13:20
Original - yeha, you can. I'll have to see if I can dig the Artifact Ultimated Energy Soulblade (sorry, that just sounds such a cool name to me) out of the clan app.)

Dribble Joy
02-09-05, 13:23
I have a Larent pistol barrel, I am better than all of you. Bend over and take it like the worthless peons you are.

Riddle
02-09-05, 13:28
I have a Larent pistol barrel, I am better than all of you. Bend over and take it like the worthless peons you are.

too many WOW refrences on this forum NO MORE ELVES!! :D

Dribble Joy
02-09-05, 13:34
Since when was peon a WoW reference?

Riddle
02-09-05, 14:10
Since when was peon a WoW reference?

Warcraft - The label of Peon denotes the lowest station amongst those in the Orcish Horde. Inferior in all skills of worth, these dogs are relegated to menial tasks. :)

Besides i spent a bit of time whacking peons to wake them up when i first levelled a horde char, but WOW sux tbh but i had to try it ;)

I know there are other refrences just thought you'd picked it up there tbh ;)

Happy Birhtday? :D

Original monk
02-09-05, 14:41
Original - yeha, you can. I'll have to see if I can dig the Artifact Ultimated Energy Soulblade (sorry, that just sounds such a cool name to me) out of the clan app.)

cool cool ! time to find my soulblade back to finally put that stupid laserblade ultima to use :P

imper1um
02-09-05, 16:50
Peon is a IRC term that popped up about 2 years before Warcraft I ever came out. It also had a previous meaning even before that.

In computing slang, a peon is an "unprivileged user"—a person without special privileges on a computer system. The opposite is a "superuser."

It's always better to get pissed off then peoned!
Har Har

Freaky Fryd
03-09-05, 02:26
Actually it's a real word that's based in Medival times...

pe·on ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pn, pn)
n.
An unskilled laborer or farm worker of Latin America or the southwest United States.
Such a worker bound in servitude to a landlord creditor.
A menial worker; a drudge.
(also pyn) In India and other parts of South and Southeast Asia, a person of menial position, especially a messenger, servant, or foot soldier.

But, anyyyyyyyway...
Correct that there's no mods for shockers...please put them in KK! :D

As for frequency mods for melee weapons, don't you just automatically cap the frequency? Yes I know I have melee tank, and yes I know I didn't pay enough attention...but I thought I capped the frequency on every weapon automatically? O_o Or is that you just have to have a certain damage %?

eprodigy
03-09-05, 04:08
remove the shockers along with all para :p problem solved.

Zeninja
03-09-05, 15:09
but I thought I capped the frequency on every weapon automatically?
Frequency stats are displayed differently from the other weapons. All you need to cap is damage (178%), cause the higher damage you get, the faster it's going to hit. Adding a frequency mod won't change anything, only +dmg are working.

Try with a store bought shaby melee weapon that you're far away from capping : your hitting very slowly but frequency keeps the same on stats, that is to say 60/min (except for noob quest katana and some other perhaps)

Tostino
04-09-05, 03:51
Frequency stats are displayed differently from the other weapons. All you need to cap is damage (178%), cause the higher damage you get, the faster it's going to hit. Adding a frequency mod won't change anything, only +dmg are working.

Try with a store bought shaby melee weapon that you're far away from capping : your hitting very slowly but frequency keeps the same on stats, that is to say 60/min (except for noob quest katana and some other perhaps)
That should be fixed IMO. It should matter if you don't have good freq on a melee weapon you shouldn't get the same shots pr min as somone with caped freq (on a rare im talking about, just like any normal gun). It's not like melee users need to use a slot for an ammo mod so I think they should make freq and range work for melee weapons.