PDA

View Full Version : Account banned WTF?!?!?!

Corvas
02-09-05, 10:43
My account is banned, and i didnt play for over a year now, I activate my account and wanted to login and it sayed account has been banned 131174 WTF???? when I left Neocron it was not banned how could it be banned????
I didnt do anything with the account.

Please Inform me what happend to MY account that was inactive during this time???

[TgR]KILLER
02-09-05, 10:45
err nc1 account nc2 account ? if you haven't been active for over a year it wasn't a nc2 account right?

oh and your ? button is stuck ;x

MrTrip
02-09-05, 10:48
My account is banned, and i didnt play for over a year now, I activate my account and wanted to login and it sayed account has been banned 131174 WTF???? when I left Neocron it was not banned how could it be banned????
I didnt do anything with the account.

Please Inform me what happend to MY account that was inactive during this time???

You got banned.

O_o Thats what happened...........

Now why? I deno....

[TgR]KILLER
02-09-05, 10:50
if its a nc1 account i aint suprised since all nc1 accounts that were inactive were still playable because of the database bugs. and kk fixed it now only active payed accounts were playable. anything that wasn't payed for at the time can't be upgraded / payed no more.

if its nc2.. well err in any case even. i would say e-mail account@neocron.com gets you more help then this forum it aint a account support forum.

Tratos
02-09-05, 10:51
Use the e-mail killer says and they will be able to tell you why the account is banned as i imagine there are some sort of records with accounts bannage reasons.

Corvas
02-09-05, 10:51
ok, it is almost a year now that i didnt played, I stopped when NC2 went live

Corvas
02-09-05, 10:53
it was reason 131174 that my account got banned, but i dont know what that is

[TgR]KILLER
02-09-05, 10:56
it was reason 131174 that my account got banned, but i dont know what that is

if you stopped when nc2 came out then its probably the reason i stated above. just be wise and e-mail

account@neocron.com

we can't help you we aint account suport nor is anybody on this forum ;x

Corvas
02-09-05, 10:58
I transfered my account from nc1 to nc2 at that time so its a nc2 account

Tratos
02-09-05, 10:59
I transfered my account from nc1 to nc2 at that time so its a nc2 account

Still, e-mail account@neocron.com they will sort it out for you.

Corvas
02-09-05, 11:00
did it now waiting for an anwser

[TgR]KILLER
02-09-05, 11:32
good good now wait min 24 hour for an awnser if you then still din't get an awnser pm the ticket number to odin :p

Corvas
11-09-05, 09:40
I got anwser that I reactivated an banned account and that was not possible, now I am waiting for 48hrs for a response from the billing departments

Morganth
11-09-05, 12:43
I got anwser that I reactivated an banned account and that was not possible, now I am waiting for 48hrs for a response from the billing departments

Make sure Carbonite/Plasmastorm gets in the loop of this, seeing as far as I know they are the ones that actually issue a ban based on enough evidence.

naimex
11-09-05, 13:20
did anyone else have access to the account that could have been doing something they weren't supposed to have been doing, and then that way have gotten your account banned?

CMaster
11-09-05, 13:22
OR, if you were trying to log in to NC1 client, any account that wasnt active has been banned.

Nidhogg
11-09-05, 14:17
Please wait for account@neocron.com's answer. Ask yourself, is there really anyone reading this thread (including myself) who knows the answer?

N