PDA

View Full Version : AGL cap on tank? anyQbody?

zii
01-09-05, 20:55
quick Q. What number does AGL cap on a tank?

cannot remember.

LiL T
01-09-05, 21:30
Soft cap is 75 and thats were the points to put in mean alot less but theres no cap from what has been said in the past, sorry can't find thread. But on a tank I would have just enough Hightech combat since its only a reqirement and adds nothing, then I would put every single spare point into AGL. Since you want to be as fast as possible on a Tank, hope this helps :)

zii
01-09-05, 21:49
yes it does. i have 131 (including imps), but i shall change this if the max is lower. I thought that it was 114 but I might have confused resists with AGL.

LiL T
01-09-05, 22:21
It don't cap but it gets to a point were putting more points into it will have very very little affect, its the same for everything in this game allmost. Same with resists there is a point were the scale just flat lines pretty much ^^ so if you use your head you can see exactly where to stop.

numb
01-09-05, 23:08
How does it work with ATL. From what I remember there are much less gains when you get 70ATL/70AGL. Is 30ATL/100AGL the same speed or does it not work in this way?

-=Jismo=-
01-09-05, 23:41
agl seem to count for alot more run speed than ath, my tank has 100 ath and 104 agl and i run faster than anyone but i dont know if having like 150 agi with drugs and 50 ath would change it, i nc1 ath could replace alg but alg wouldnt repace ath i dont know if it still like this :confused:

imper1um
01-09-05, 23:47
AGL has a -x squared effect, where adding 1 point at 0 will give much more effect than putting in 1 point at 150+. Unless I'm mistaken, you can't cap Run Speed. I know that since no one can go as fast as a GM. :p GMs are like the Energizer Bunnies.

zii
02-09-05, 01:43
I outran a GM once - unless he let me win.

Riddle
02-09-05, 13:17
I outran a GM once - unless he let me win.

If thats true then there is a cap as i think GM's have overcapped stats.

If he was maxed out in both AGL/ATH and you won then his extra points are just a waste :confused:

Besides surely you only need enough points to beat the next guy who comes along :)

hegemon
02-09-05, 19:17
There is some hidden factor (most likely a bug) that makes some characters really fast and some really slow.ŽAnd it affects run speed more than ATH and AGL.

That being said, don't trust anyone in this thread. Experiment yourself. I'm pretty sure that the myth about 70 or 75 AGL is something that might have been true ages ago but is definitely not true right now. My tank has 93 ATH and 138 AGL and gets a very significant speed boost when eating redflash to get up to 110/160. Speed is a very good advantage on a tank.