PDA

View Full Version : Account Options

Wileyz
01-09-05, 16:15
is it possible to change the payment options from paybycash to click2pay???

Argent
01-09-05, 16:26
Yes, but you need to email account@neocron.com, no other way to do it.

Wileyz
01-09-05, 16:34
thanks alot :) i hope the response is quick..

Wileyz
06-09-05, 11:03
they are sayin that i cant change my paying option.... and i havent played for 3weeks now cuz of it and i payed with m ycreditcard at start and its showin as a paybycash..

Argent
06-09-05, 11:09
They should be able to sort this out and change the payment options for you. Just solve this with them, we really can't help much more here (Maybe Odin perhaps though).

Wileyz
06-09-05, 11:11
mmm i am emailed account@neocron, and they have several times said its not possible to change, but i never was paybycash i was alwayz click2pay cuz i payed with my mastercard :(

Argent
06-09-05, 11:21
You personally never changed the options to use Paybycash instead of Click2pay? Sounds a bit weird to me.

Wileyz
06-09-05, 11:22
i payed with my mastercard how would i be paybycash?? i even have the evidence..

Nidhogg
06-09-05, 12:44
The account@neocron.com people are giving you correct information based on what you're telling them. I have to say that you're confusing me though. You say you want to change from PayByCash but you paid using a credit card, and PayByCash don't do credit cards - that's why they're called PayByCash. ;)

N

Argent
06-09-05, 13:03
It's a bit confusing, but to me it sounds like that propably due to some sort of database fault, his payment selection has moved to PbC without user's input, yet the people at account@nc see it as CtP account. (Your own account-page say your account is PbC now, correct? Have you received emails from PbC?)

That's how I understood it, but it's confusing & hard to say what's really going on......

Herbitt
06-09-05, 13:21
i had the same problem .. i emailed the account people and they replied in less than a minute.. now i just have to wait for the info to go through and its sorted.

Wileyz
06-09-05, 13:37
ok i keep it simple ok??

I subscribed to neocron2 with a 3 month with "click 2 pay"
i wen to reactivate my account afta 1 week of it running out, i go to pay and it comes up as a paybycash, and i can only pay by my mastercard...... i am from australia and they cant help me now, becuz of a database folt...

Herbitt
06-09-05, 14:08
u cant pay with a mastercard using paybycash so i dont know how you worked that one out lol

Odin
06-09-05, 17:35
Send me the ticket # via PM. If were telling you the account started via PBC then the account started via PBC.

Wileyz
06-09-05, 17:52
herbitt u tool if u read carefully i paid with my mastercard the first time cuz i had c2p and now its sayin my account is pbc

Odin
06-09-05, 18:00
herbitt u tool if u read carefully i paid with my mastercard the first time cuz i had c2p and now its sayin my account is pbc

We don't insult people around here. Please send me the ticket # via PM so I can look into it.